WHAT IS CDN ?
A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a geographically distributed network of proxy servers and their data centers. The goal is to distribute service spatially relative to end-users to provide high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large portion of the Internet content today, including web objects (text, graphics and scripts), downloadable objects (media files, software, documents), applications (e-commerce, portals), live streaming media, on-demand streaming media, and social media sites.
CDNs are a layer in the internet ecosystem. Content owners such as media companies and e-commerce vendors pay CDN operators to deliver their content to their end users. In turn, a CDN pays ISPs, carriers, and network operators for hosting its servers in their data centers.
CDN is an umbrella term spanning different types of content delivery services :video streaming, software downloads, web and mobile content acceleration, licensed/managed CDN, transparent caching, and services to measure CDN performance, load balancing, multi-CDN switching and analytics and cloud intelligence.
CDN vendors may cross over into other industries like security, with DDoS protection and web application firewalls (WAF), and WAN optimization.
Why you need a CDN for your WordPress Blog?
But why is this so essential for your WordPress site, and why must you use a CDN for WordPress to help with your site’s loading times?
There’s a cause for that even though – page loading time impacts conversions. It’s as simple as that. And what are most WordPress sites aimed at, ultimately? I know that my web sites are all targeted on one way or the other making money. Whether they’re affiliate websites or service-based websites, they’re all aimed at converting.
If loading instances affect conversions, then a fixation on speed is a appropriate thing!
- Faster Loading – Once you started using a CDN on your site, the site got better speed and performence faster.
- Safety with CDN – Did you be aware of that more than 51% of the web’s traffic simply comes from bots alternatively than humans?That means your website is continuously underneath a deluge of bad bot traffic.Most CDNs are capable to pick out and block terrible bots rapidly, making your web page safer when plugged into a CDN. The collective knowledge gained by the community can be used to prevent assaults on your own sites.CDN allows us to distribute the load to multiple servers instead of having 100% traffic to our main server thus making it less likely to crash.
- Increase conversions – Since I started the usage of a CDN, I have seen a decline in bounce rate on our site. Furthermore, I have also considered improved in pageviews and numbers of pages viewed by using every user. So truly a quickly web page capability increased consumer experience and this increase your customer base.
- Optimization and Improvement in SEO – CDNs are definitely capable to function all optimizations in one fell swoop. Image optimization, dynamic file compression, static and dynamic content material caching are all built-in into the CDN. Google has surely referred to that quicker web sites tend to rank higher in Search Engines. I have seen lot of web site ranking greater as soon as they did the optimization on their site.
Other upgrades such as enhancing the SSL/TLS handshake system would no longer be something which the usual developer would be succesful of optimizing via themselves. Having this completely treated by using the CDN offers a significant boost, specially to HTTPS websites, which alas take a hit in overall performance when enabling HTTPS.
All of these above optimizations minimize the format and development time with the internet site at the same time as pushing the overall performance envelope as a long way as it can get.
A CDN catering for all of the above will notably decrease the time spent on optimization.
START USING A CDN
For a CDN to work correctly , it wants to be the default inbound gateway for all incoming traffic. To make this happen, you’ll want to regulate your root domain DNS configurations (e.g., domain.com) and those of your subdomains (e.g. img.domain.com).
For your root domain, you’ll alternate its A record to factor to one of the CDN’s IP ranges. For every subdomain, modify its CNAME record to factor to a CDN-provided subdomain address (e.g., ns1.cdn.com). In both cases, this results in the DNS routing all traffic to your CDN as a substitute of being directed to your unique server.
If any of this process confusing, don’t worry. Today’s CDN providers provide step-by-step instructions to get you via the activation phase. Additionally, they provide help by their assist team. The whole method comes down to a few replica and pastes, and typically takes around 5 -7 minutes.
STACKPATH CDN is a high performance Content Delivery Network (CDN). Their global delivery network instantly speed up your websites.A great value service with low traffic prices .
stackpathCDN is an easy-to-use content delivery network which provides a solid set of features for a very low price.
StackPath is a CDN provider head quartered in Dallas, Texas and has multiple offices across the U.S. StackPath was created after a large investment from ARBY Partners.
StackPath is highly focused on internet security as a CDN, and is positioned as a Security-as-a-Service providing many built-in options including a Web Application Firewall, DDoS mitigation, and many physical security measures at their data centers.
The service supports both origin pull (stackpath CDN grabs content from your origin server when required) and origin push (you upload content to stackpath CDN). Origin push features include the ability to upload content via your FTP account, and synchronize it with rysnc.
Prices are extremely low, too, starting at a monthly $0.04 per gigabyte. That’s around half to a third of what you’d pay with services like Cloudfront and Fastly. And it can fall further, dropping to $0.03 for huge sites with PB-level traffic.
Push zones can be useful for storing larger files, reducing the load on your origin server. These are charged at an extra $0.04 per gigabyte per month up to 99TB, dropping to $0.03 per gigabyte for the next 1PB.
All Features Included
All the advanced features are included in our content delivery service.
Stackpath content protection features let you control and restrict content access, so that you control the who, when, where, and how of your content’s availability.
- URL Signing
Publish content with a token that includes an optional time-to-live (TTL).
- HTTP Referrer Restriction
Prevent CDN publishing URLs from being freely distributed on unauthorized websites (also known as hot linking or deep linking)
Limit delivery to end users in specified locations based on ASN, continent, country, region, city, postal code, area code, and DMA (US metro code)
- HTTP Basic Authentication
Require end users to enter login credentials that are approved by your web server before the media is delivered.
- Server Name Indication (SNI) Support
Secure the traffic on your own domains in a cost effective manner and without having to rely on a shared certificate.
StackPath feature overview
|Purge All||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Instant Purge||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Control panel||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Origin Push||Unknown support for this feature by StackPath|
|Origin Pull||Unknown support for this feature by StackPath|
|Origin Shield||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|GZIP Compression||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Custom Rules||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|HTTP/2 Protocol||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|SPDY Protocol||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Raw Access Logs||Unknown support for this feature by StackPath|
|Real time statistics||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Online signup||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|API||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Custom CNAMEs||Unknown support for this feature by StackPath|
|Shared SSL Certificates||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Custom SSL Certificates||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Wildcard SSL Certificates||Feature not supported by StackPath|
|Support||FAQ, Ticket, Chat support|
|Video On Demand (VoD)||Unknown support for this feature by StackPath|
|RTMP Streaming||Unknown support for this feature by StackPath|
|Multiple CDNs||Feature not supported by StackPath|
|CDN balancing tech||Feature fully supported by StackPath|
|Storage||Feature not supported by StackPath|
STACKPATH CDN PRICING
Stackpath CDN provides transparent pricing starting from $10/mo.
- $.04/GB for <100TB
- $.03/GB for 100TB – 1PB
- CONTACT for higher volume pricing
Get started right now and sign up for a 30 days free trial.……
ALTERNATIVE OF STACKPATH CDN
If you are looking for alternative of STACKPATH CDN Then i suggest you BELUGA CDN.
BelugaCDN accelerates your internet applications and saves you money. A simple UI and transparent pricing makes it easy.
BelugaCDN works similar to Amazon CloudFront or MaxCDN, allowing you to accelerate the delivery of your site’s content (images, videos, etc) by leveraging the power of a global cloud.
BELUGA CDN FEATURES
Deliver 20-40% faster with our network.
Real-time traffic statistics provide up-to-the-second insights.
Intuitive User Interface
Set up and manage your properties with ease.
Remove specified content from every edge location in one click.
A myriad of to help secure and protect your content.
Advanced settings, fine control, and automation via RESTful API.
BELUGA CDN PRICING
Beluga cdn has four pricing option :
/ per month
/ per month
/ per month
/ per month
BELUGA CDN COMPARISON CHART WITH OTHER CDN SERVICE PROVIDER
Look below for comparison
fast, simple, and low-cost. Your better CDN experience STARTS HERE
- The Doctor’s Farmacy with Mark Hyman, M.D. – Dr. Mark Hyman
- Comments by Celebs – Comments By Celebs and Cadence13
- HPX podcast – Brendon Burchard
- The Morning Toast – The Morning Toast
- Knuckleheads with Quentin Richardson & Darius Miles – The Players’ Tribune
- One Plus One – Wondery
- Daily Grace – The Daily Grace Co.
- Why Is This Happening? with Chris Hayes – Chris Hayes, MSNBC & NBCNews THINK
- Born to Impact – Joel Marion
- WTF with Marc Maron Podcast – Marc Maron
- Crimes of Passion – Parcast Network
- Cleared Hot – Andy Stumpf
- Bodega Boys – Desus Nice & THE KID MERO
- Impaulsive with Logan Paul – Logan Paul
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty – Jay Shetty
- Who the Hell is Hamish? – The Australian
- Newt’s World – Newt Gingrich / Westwood One Podcast Network
- The Tiny Meat Gang Podcast – Tiny Meat Gang
- Dr. Drew After Dark – Your Mom’s House
- Political Gabfest – Slate Magazine
- RuPaul: What’s The Tee with Michelle Visage – The Paragon Collective
- Sidedoor – Smithsonian Institution
- The Vanished Podcast – Wondery
- Strong Black Legends – Netflix
- Love Letters – The Boston Globe
- Voyage to the Stars – Earwolf & Colton Dunn, Felicia Day, Janet Varney, & Steve Berg
- Start Here – ABC News
- Wrongful Conviction with Jason Flom – Jason Flom | reVolver Podcasts
- Murder Book – Michael Connelly
- Safe For Work – Wondery
- Imagined Life – Wondery
- Wonder Women – Carrie Hope Fletcher and Celinde Schoenmaker
- The Only Child with Arielle Vandenberg – Arielle Vandenberg
- How Did This Get Made? – Earwolf and Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, Jason Mantzoukas
- Guys We F****d – Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson
- The Science of Happiness – PRI and Greater Good Science Center
- The Investigation – ABC News
- Beyond the Screenplay – Michael Tucker
- Legal Wars – Wondery
- Mama Said with Jamie-Lynn Sigler & Jenna Parris – PodcastOne
- The Viall Files – Nick Viall
- Modern Love – WBUR and The New York Times
- MarTech Podcast // Marketing + Technology = Business Growth – benjshap LLC
- Ask Dr. Phil – CBS News Radio
- Ellen on the Go – WAD Productions | Wondery
- The Pat McAfee Show 2.0 – Pat McAfee
- Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran – iHeartRadio
- Practice You with Elena Brower – Elena Brower
- The Good Place: The Podcast – NBC Entertainment Podcast Network
- Business Wars – Wondery
- Girls Gotta Eat – Ashley Hesseltine and Rayna Greenberg
- The Naked Marriage Podcast – Dave and Ashley Willis
- Dopey: The Dark Comedy of Drug Addiction | Heroin | Cocaine | Meth | Weed | Drugs | LSD | Recovery | Sobriety – Dave and Chris
- The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny – ESPN, Mina Kimes
- Mike Drop – Mike Ritland
- Julie: The Unwinding of the Miracle – Pineapple Street Media
- Inside the Hive with Nick Bilton – Vanity Fair
- Why Won’t You Date Me? with Nicole Byer – HeadGum
- The Jordan Harbinger Show – Jordan Harbinger with Jason DeFillippo
- Intersectionality Matters! – African American Policy Forum
- The Ron Burgundy Podcast – iHeartRadio
- Le Batard & Friends – STUpodity – ESPN, Stugotz
- Off Camera with Sam Jones – Sam Jones
- Ben Greenfield Fitness – Ben Greenfield: Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Performance and Nutrition Coach
- Justice In America – The Appeal
- Throughline – NPR
- The Bill Simmons Podcast – The Ringer
- The Weirdest Thing I Learned This Week – Popular Science
- The Genius Life – Max Lugavere
- Binge Mode: Harry Potter – The Ringer
- THE BRENDON SHOW – Brendon Burchard
- 99% Invisible – Roman Mars
- Code Switch – NPR
- Pretty Basic with Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz – Ramble
- Le Batard and Friends – South Beach Sessions – ESPN, Dan Le Batard, Stugotz
- Sincerely Fortune – Fortune Feimster
- 10 Things To Tell You – Laura Tremaine
- The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast – iHeartRadio
- Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda – Alan Alda
- Case Closed – Macmillan
- Over My Dead Body – Wondery
- The Lazy Genius Podcast – Kendra, The Lazy Genius
- Three Identical Strangers: The Science Behind The Story – CNN
- Extraterrestrial – Parcast Network
- A Call to Lead – Jennifer Morgan
- Mueller, She Wrote – Mueller, She Wrote
- Making Sense with Sam Harris – Sam Harris
- Lovett or Leave It – Crooked Media
- The Brandel Chamblee Podcast with Jaime Diaz – email@example.com
- Off The Pill – Higa TV
- Press Send with Chinae Alexander – Dear Media
- The Slowdown – American Public Media
- Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts – Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts
- 10 Things That Scare Me – WNYC Studios
- Coffee Convos with Kail Lowry & Lindsie Chrisley – Wave Podcast Network
- WHOA That’s Good Podcast – Sadie Robertson
- Past is Prologue – Signal Co No1
- House of Kim with Kim Zolciak – PodcastOne
- The Intelligence – The Economist
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman – WaitWhat
- LeVar Burton Reads – LeVar Burton and Stitcher
- Chubbies Podcast – Chubbies
- True Crime Obsessed – True Crime Obsessed
- Root of Evil: The True Story of the Hodel Family and the Black Dahlia – TNT / Cadence13
- Should This Exist? – WaitWhat
- Sunday Sitdown with Willie Geist – Willie Geist, Sunday TODAY
- Meaningful Conversations with Maria Shriver – Shriver Media and Cadence13
- The Rachel Cruze Show – Ramsey Solutions
- The Art of Process with Aimee Mann and Ted Leo – Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, and Maximum Fun
- Essential Oil Solutions with doTERRA – firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- Drew and Drew’s Grandma – Drew Monson
- Teach Create Motivate Podcast: Motivational Tips & Tricks for Teachers – Ashley Marquez
- Invention – iHeartRadio
- CBS Sunday Morning with Jane Pauley – Radio.com
- Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson – Mike Tyson
- David Tennant Does a Podcast With… – Somethin’ Else & No Mystery
- Conviction – Gimlet
- Reply All – Gimlet
- Unobscured – iHeartRadio & Aaron Mahnke
- Yo, Is This Racist? – Earwolf and Andrew Ti
- Death, Sex & Money – WNYC Studios
- Family Secrets – iHeartRadio
- The Dropout – ABC News
- Anna Faris Is Unqualified – Unqualified Media
- Whine Down with Jana Kramer – iHeartRadio
- Food Matters Podcast – James Colquhoun
- HEAVY CHECKLIST – HEAVY D
- The Dan Bongino Show – Westwood One / Dan Bongino
- NPR News Now – NPR
- Duolingo Spanish Podcast – Duolingo
- The Daily – The New York Times
- The Argument – The New York Times Opinion
- RISE Together Podcast – Rachel Hollis & Dave Hollis
- What Next | Daily News and Analysis – Slate Magazine
- Up First – NPR
- Something You Should Know – Mike Carruthers / OmniCast Media
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard – Armchair Umbrella
- Kickass News – Mathis Entertainment, Inc.
- Monday Morning Podcast – Bill Burr
- My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark – Exactly Right / Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark
- The Joe Rogan Experience – Joe Rogan
- TED Talks Daily – TED
- Murderville – The Intercept
- Monster – iHeartRadio & Tenderfoot TV
- Last Podcast On The Left – The Last Podcast Network
- Stuff You Should Know – iHeartRadio & HowStuffWorks
- The Daily Show With Trevor Noah: Ears Edition – Comedy Central
- Freakonomics Radio – Dubner Productions and Stitcher
- The Rachel Maddow Show – Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
- Monstruo – Incongruity Media
- The Ben Shapiro Show – The Daily Wire
- This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von – Theo Von
- The GaryVee Audio Experience – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Sleep With Me – Dearest Scooter
- The MFCEO Project – Andy Frisella | #100to0
- The Big One: Your Survival Guide – KPCC 89.3 | Southern California Public Radio
- King and the Sting – Brendan Schaub & Theo Von
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss: Bestselling Author, Human Guinea Pig
- Stuff You Missed in History Class – iHeartRadio & HowStuffWorks
- Joel Osteen Podcast – Joel Osteen
- The Breakfast Club – iHeartRadio
- How to Money – iHeartRadio
- Happy Face – iHeartRadio
- Sword and Scale – Wondery | Incongruity True Crime
- Jocko Podcast – Jocko DEFCOR Network
- NPR Politics Podcast – NPR
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – Gretchen Rubin / The Onward Project / Panoply
- Mobituaries with Mo Rocca – CBS News, Inc.
- Cold – KSL Podcasts | Wondery
- Planet Money – NPR
- The Dave Ramsey Show – Ramsey Solutions
- Call Her Daddy – Barstool Sports
- Fresh Air – NPR
- Dr. Death – Wondery
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations – Oprah
- Pardon My Take – Barstool Sports
- The Goal Digger Podcast – Jenna Kutcher
- ED MYLETT SHOW – Ed Mylett
- Small Doses with Amanda Seales – Starburns Audio
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris – ABC News
- Mythology – Parcast Network
- Phil in the Blanks – Dr. Phil McGraw
- The Moth – The Moth
- The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe – Mike Rowe
- Broken Harts – iHeartRadio & Glamour
- RISE podcast – Rachel Hollis
- This Podcast Will Kill You – Exactly Right / Erin Welsh & Erin Allmann Updyke
- Off The Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe – PodcastOne
- Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories – Parcast Network
- Hidden Brain – NPR
- The Misfits Podcast – Misfits
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – NPR
- Lore – Aaron Mahnke
- Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend – Team Coco & Earwolf
- Crime Junkie – audiochuck
- Pod Save America – Crooked Media
- Elevation with Steven Furtick – Elevation Church
- This American Life – This American Life
- Losing 100 Pounds with Phit-n-Phat: Real diet talk from someone who defeated a lifetime of obesity and now teaches you. – Corinne Crabtree
- Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! – NPR
- TED Radio Hour – NPR
- VIEWS with David Dobrik and Jason Nash – Cadence13
- On Being with Krista Tippett – On Being Studios
- Oprah’s Master Class: The Podcast – Oprah
- Waking Up with Sam Harris – Sam Harris
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast – Dr. Jordan B. Peterson: Professor of Psychology
- Journeys of Faith with Paula Faris – ABC News
- RV Navigator – Ken & Martha, The RV Navigators
- American Scandal – Wondery
- Casefile True Crime – Casefile True Crime
- Radiolab – WNYC Studios
- Criminal – Criminal & Radiotopia
- Invisibilia – NPR
- Up and Vanished – Tenderfoot TV
- Revisionist History – Malcolm Gladwell / Pushkin
- Believed – NPR
- Ear Hustle – Ear Hustle & Radiotopia
- Secrets Of Saving And Investing – Life Kit from NPR
- Exercise: Learn To Love (Or At Least Like) It – Life Kit from NPR
- Eat Your Way To A Healthier Life – Life Kit from NPR
- Find Money You Didn’t Know You Had – Life Kit from NPR
- Uncover – CBC Podcasts
- The Tony Robbins Podcast – Tony Robbins
- Slow Burn – Slate
- The End Of The World with Josh Clark – iHeartRadio
- The Teacher’s Pet – The Australian
- Bag Man – MSNBC, Rachel Maddow
- The Dream – Little Everywhere & Stitcher
- In the Dark – APM Reports
- Someone Knows Something – CBC Podcasts
- Dirty John – L.A. Times | Wondery
- Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez and Football Inc. – The Boston Globe | Wondery
- Heaven’s Gate – Stitcher / Pineapple Street Media / Glynn Washington
- Louder With Crowder – Steven Crowder
- Bear Brook – New Hampshire Public Radio
- Serial – This American Life
- 2 Dope Queens – WNYC Studios
- Wolverine: The Long Night – Marvel and Stitcher
- Homecoming – Gimlet
- Knock Knock – Swell Story Media
- Crimetown – Gimlet
- Trust and Believe with Shaun T – Trust and Believe with Shaun T
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes – Lewis Howes
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – Dan Carlin
- Caliphate – The New York Times
- Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel – Audible
- Shane And Friends – Shane Dawson
- S-Town – Serial & This American Life