CLICKBANK QUICK INTRODUCTION
ClickBank nowadays has come to be recognized as the most popular potential of pursuing an alternate profession from home.
This will work in a multi-pronged manner to enhance your income manageable and additionally enhance the relative ease with which you can earn cash from this medium.
After all, ClickBank is the largest digital market and has been around for close to 2 a long time now.
How to Make Money with ClickBank
To make the challenge less difficult for you, I decided to introduce a step through step procedure of how to make money with ClickBank.First understand the dynamics of click bank.
WHAT IS THE CLICKBANK BUSINESS MODEL ?
If you want to master how does ClickBank work, it turns into immensely vital to understand the ordinary thought of ClickBank.
You have to understand that only when you are capable to sync your enterprise method with their working strategy, you can be certain of gains.
In fact, as per the most current study, ClickBank now is a proud facilitator of over 30,000 sales on the digital platform on a day to day basis.
Their whole number of registered users has topped 6 million and is growing everyday.
What is in particular reassuring about the ClickBank business model is that these users have no longer been approached by way of the e-commerce giant.
They have all decided to be part of the ClickBank network on their very own and have ever when you consider that commenced to actively create, sell and promote merchandise digitally.
The commissions offered by the organisation is a key consideration when you are searching to make cash with ClickBank.
After all, it will sooner or later determine on the extent of income that you are capable to lock in.
The correct information is the vary of commission offered in this platform range from 5-75% and all of us doing enterprise with them stands a good chance of clocking in some neat gains.
HOW DOES CLICKBANK WORK?
As an affiliate, all you have to do is sign up for a ClickBank affiliate account and then start searching their market which lists all the available products from their associate vendors. Once you discover a top product (we’ll get into that in a moment), ClickBank will provide you a special “affiliate link” that factors to the vendor’s sales page. All you have to do then is make human beings buy thru that link. You earn a commission for any sale made via your affiliate links.
If you’re the vendor, then you create your very own product and set it up the use of Clickbank’s system. They then list your product in their market so that tens of thousands of associates can see you. They handle the tracking the usage of special monitoring links and cookies so they be aware of precisely where the sale got here from and deposit the referring account accordingly.
A lot of people begin off as affiliates and then, later on, grow to be vendors. We will focus on making cash as an affiliate in this blog post, as it’s the simpler route.
REASON TO CHOOSE CLICKBANK
Clickbank is now not alone in what they do. There are many comparable affiliate networks (I listing some at the stop of this blog post). So why and when would you pick out Clickbank over others? Here’s a features of the pinnacle benefits I see:
Big range of products: They have lots of products available across about two dozen categories. That’s a lot of niches, a lot of merchandise and a lot of opportunities.
Global affiliate friendly: Their direct credit score fee approach works with Payoneer, a popular digital pockets that can help you without problems get paid online no count number where you’re from in the world.
Very excessive commissions: Most ClickBank products pay 70%+ commission. You read that right. So in that case, if you promote a $100 product, you earn $70. You might think that’s way too high to be real, but it is. They’re mostly capable to do that due to the fact most of their products are digital, which potential there are no “production” costs, “shipping” expenses or any different expenses that are normally related with physical products, hence the excessive commissions.
Beginner friendly: Some affiliate networks are strict when it comes to accepting new affiliates. They’re typically scared of fraudsters who can potentially jeopardize the network’s relationships with their advertisers and carriers by using the usage of shady promotional techniques. While this cautiousness is generally a properly thing, it additionally makes it tough for new associates to get into these networks. How can you start taking your infant steps and experimenting with matters when you are no longer even allowed to promote any products?
Pay regular and fast: As regularly as weekly or bi-weekly. Many affiliate networks pay on a NET 30 basis, which means they maintain your cash for 30 days after you’ve earned them. This can be a big inconvenience and create money float troubles mainly if you are running paid traffic.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU MAKE?
This is a quite subjective question. The biggest elements concerned are the products you pick out and how you promote them. We’ll break down exactly how to do that in the next sections. But if you’re asking if it’s viable to make money with Click Bank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely.
It’s no longer wonderful to see humans doing three figures each day on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$70 in commission. Say the common is $35. This capacity you want four sales a day to hit $140+. Seems doable, doesn’t it? Depending on your level of know-how you should hit your first sale in days or months.
But if you’re a whole newbie, it’s now not unrealistic to intention for your first sale in 2-3 months. From that factor onwards, as soon as you show to yourself that it works, things grow to be a whole lot easier.
If you’re looking for splendid examples of humans making properly cash on ClickBank, test out this submit through Authority Hackers as they detail the approach they observed to make lots of dollars on ClickBank each month.
You are able to bring a brand new affiliate website from $0 to $300+ per day in less than three months with ClickBank.I’m certainly going to get into both of those strategies as well as my recommended course to follow for beginners
BEST METHOD : HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM CLICK BANK?
There are three important steps to turn your clickbank account into the money making machine :
- The product selection.
- The funnel.
- The traffic.
The product determination of the ClickBank product you’ll be promoting. This may seem like it’s easy sufficient but screwing up this step could probably avoid you from earning a single cent because the different steps are built on top of it. Product lookup has its personal separate area below.
Next up is the funnel, the funnel essentially represents the experience a visitor takes from the factor they’re uncovered to your website/ad/link for the first time, and up until the point they make a purchase through your affiliate link. There are exceptional approaches to this and we’ll be discussing examples in the devoted section below.
Finally, the traffic. You have the product, you’ve set up the “journey” your visitor will go through to ultimately get to the product, now all that’s left is to truly begin driving those visitors to your funnel.
(1) THE PRODUCT SELECTION
So earlier than you select a product you want to hop on the ClickBank website and sign up for an affiliate account. This is a simple procedure that you can start here. Once you’re done, it’s time to navigate to the marketplace and begin browsing.
This will permit you to browse an mixture listing of products from all categories. You can use the “sort results by” drop-down menu to kind the outcomes according to a wide variety of one-of-a-kind criteria. For our purposes, we’ll maintain it set as “Popularity” for now even though I additionally encourage you to sort by using “Gravity” and browse products that way.
At this point, neglect categories, niches and the entirety else. We genuinely choose to perceive what makes a correct product. But what do these phrases mean? High gravity capacity a lot of affiliates are making cash with that product or it’s a “proven” product.
You may be questioning that’s a no-brainer, right? Simply type by using absolute best gravity and choose a product out of those. Well, while many advocate going that route, it has its issues. The fundamental one being: high gravity = a lot of affiliates = a lot of competition. This isn’t continually a terrible element but would possibly no longer be best for people simply beginning out.
Before we go on to the subsequent section, browse thru 10-20 excessive gravity products. Visit their income web page and their “affiliate tools” page. Notice how they promote the product to both their clients and YOU as an affiliate.
You’ll rapidly start noticing patterns. The frequent qualities you see among the top products commonly have a sizable contribution to their success. We desire to understand these characteristics so we can spot them in different products that may also be less competitive however can sell well.
Best Affiliate Tools: You’ll discover that most pinnacle products have committed pages that help you get started out shortly promotion their products. They frequently even create ready-to-go ads, content, and templates for you. This indicates that the vendor cares about attracting and protecting affiliates.
Video Sales Pages : These are a famous kind of sales pages that convert very nicely due to the fact of their dependence on without problems digestible, enormously attractive videos.
Social Proofs: Most products will have reviews or other types of social proof that show human beings using and benefiting from that product successfully.
SELECT THE PRODUCT
you have to always have a excellent idea what a proper product looks like by examining pinnacle gravity products across all categories. You ought to also have some thoughts about which niches/categories you desire to get into. Now it’s time to pick a product to promote.
Best Interest in the niche: Huge activity is a bonus. People actually underestimate this point. if it’s profitable and you begin focusing on developing it. Having an hobby in it makes things so tons less difficult and helps you keep going when matters get tough.
Gravity Factor : Gravity is not always a deal factor. Some People will inform you to choose a product with at least 50+ gravity. This is not a rule of thumb by using any means.
Promotional tools and vendor support: Try getting in contact with the vendor for affiliate support. Good companies will be immediate with affiliate assist and will exhibit you that they care because they make money when you do.
solution for niche problem : Target the market where you can sell your product easily.you can say -targeted traffic & customers.
(2) THE FUNNEL
After choosing the niche/product now i will move to funnel.This is the important part of this journey.
Landing page : This is a better strategy . A lander or landing web page is a web page that you create and that acts as a intermediary between the offer and the visitor. This may want to be a overview of the offer, a video, an article…etc. The visitor would land on it, devour it and then click on a hyperlink and get redirected to the offer.
Direct linking: This means you’ll send human beings immediately to the vendor’s sales page. This used to work nicely and nonetheless does in some uncommon instances however most of the time, it’s not encouraged to go down that route. You need to “warm up” your visitor first before sending them to the offer page. Unfortunately, due to the fact this is the bad route, a lot of people select it.
Landing page > Opt-in > Offer: This is a precise approch.You essentially send your visitor to a landing web page and provide them a free gift associated to your offer in change for their e-mail address. You then send them the offer two by email.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY ?
Although the 0.33 strategy is the most complicated in phrases of setup, it has a important advantage: you’re constructing your e-mail list. You can get in touch with absolutely everyone who stuffed your form and can promote offers to them again and again. This is why it’s the encouraged approach.
There’s a famous pronouncing among net marketers, “the cash is in the list”, and it actually is. An e-mail list is a long-term asset you can leverage with a click on of a button with negligible cost
- Step 1: Create your landing page. Whether it’s a review, article, video or otherwise, you’ll need web hosting to create. I will suggest you BLUEHOST.
- Step 2: Create your opt-in forms. These are the forms that will capture your visitor’s email address. This is also manageable with HUBSPOT. Hubspot is best landing page builder.HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software — plus the methodology, resources, and support — to help businesses
- Step 3: Next, you’ll need an email marketing platform that allows you to manage your email list and send automated email sequences to them (promoting your Clickbank product and other content). For this my recommendation is SENDINBLUE.
- Step 4: Done! Now you have the product, a landing page and a lead magnet, which is a free ebook & video…etc you’re giving away for free on the landing page in exchange for an email address.
So now how do you drive traffic to your internet site and therefore your offer? When driving site visitors you could either “pay” by means of spending effort and time or pay by using genuinely paying for the traffic. Let me provide an explanation for this by means of truly breaking down the encouraged traffic sources.
If you have a finances and are willing to pay for traffic, you may favor to explore investing in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing Ads or any of the other networks you can purchase visitors from. Their first benefit is a double-edged sword. You can actually start receiving traffic within minutes from beginning a campaign. But as soon as you quit strolling the campaign, the “traffic tap” stops.
SEO, in short, is working on making your internet site rank high in Google search effects when people enter specific search keywords. The huge professionals of search engine marketing are that it’s a very long-term strategy and ought to keep bringing you visitors for years with minimal effort. It’s also inexpensive or almost free if you do all the work your self manually.
The disadvantage is that it’s gradual at first, it may want to take 2-3+ months to see your first sale if that is your major visitors source. It’s additionally tedious in the sense that it requires a lot of effort link building, particularly if you’re making an attempt to rank for exceedingly aggressive keywords.
Creating Facebook pages, attracting followers and publishing content was once as soon as a profitable practice. However, as you may additionally already be properly aware, Facebook has drastically decreased its pages’ natural attain that it’s nearly not possible now to depend on organic site visitors as a reliable supply of profits or visitors.
Instagram and YouTube are still huge players when it comes to organic reach. Many affiliates make a lot of money merchandising products organically on these Social media platforms.
INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE
Instagram is still going strong. This works particularly well for visual niches like food, pets, and sports. Lots of fascinating content out there to put up in these niches and acquire a massive following.You can make best videos and upload into your youtube accout.You can record a video evaluation of the product and leave its buy hyperlink in the description. You can create a video giving free cost related to your niche and suggest the product as an “new”.
I hope the information in here might also be very helpfull and you would possibly be looking for an exact method to start making money with ClickBank.The above is the basic, long-term method I recommend. It’s a lot of work however it pays off. You can continually go the shorter route of just slapping together an opt-in page and driving paid traffic to it. However, these pages are plenty much less likely to rank in search engines or convey you organic traffic.I hope this has been helpful, specifically for beginners.
TOP FREE BOOKS
- Zero Hour: A Prequel to Zero Tolerance – Autumn Jones Lake
- Gunner – Savannah Rylan
- The Spirit Path – Tammy Tate
- Taze: And the Chick He Couldn’t Forget (Taze Prequel Novella) (MC Biker Romance) – Eden West
- Strong Suit – Lauren Blakely
- Outracing Demons – Ali Parker
- Three of a Kind – Laura Kaye, Vanessa Vale & Skye Warren
- Tangled with the Fighter – Kathryn Thomas
- Southpaw – Paula Cox
- Right Under My Nose #1 – Ali Parker
- Money or Nothing – Lexy Timms
- The Girl From Paradise Hill – Susan Lund
- The Billionaire Offer – Ali Parker
- Baby Makes Three – Nicole Elliot
- Stolen Innocence – Julia Sykes
- Always On My Mind – Ali Parker
- Dig Two Graves – Keith Nixon
- The Fat Detective – Christian Hayes
- ACL Reconstruction: Rehabilitation Principles – Catherine A. Logan, MD, MBA, MSPT, Gilbert Moatshe, MD, PhD, Jorge Chahla, MD & Robert F. LaPrade, MD, PhD
- Journey of Fire and Night – D.K. Holmberg
- His Hand In the Storm – Ritu Sethi
- Pretty Little Player – J. Kenner
- My Billionaire’s Nanny – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire’s Baby – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire Hot Seal – Alexa Davis
- When Justice Calls – Jamie McFarlane
- One More Chance – Amy Brent
- Selfless Hero – Nicole Elliot
- Maximum Force – Tawdra Kandle
- Gravity – Cat Mason
- Indebted – J.L. Beck
- Pulling Strings – Riley Long
- Fighting Dirty – Eva Logan & Ashleigh G
- Show Stopper – Amy Brent
- My Boyfriend’s Dad – Amy Brent
- Billionaire in Control – Lexy Timms
- Marvels, Mochas, and Murder – Christine Zane Thomas & William Tyler Davis
- Teasing Hands – Book One – Elena M. Reyes
- Salvation – Book One – SM Lumetta
- Fairy Tale Bastard – Book One – Bella J
- Never Enough – Lexy Timms
- The Magic Factory (Oliver Blue and the School for Seers—Book One) – Morgan Rice
- Everyone Can Create: Drawing – Apple Education
- The Date Dare – Tara Sue Me
- Kissed by Passion – Lexy Timms
- Counting the Days – Lexy Timms
- CREEPZ – Wendy Potocki
- Keegan – Lori Wilde
- The Last Journalist – A.C. Fuller
- Stratagem – Robin Caroll
- The Author – Lexy Timms
- If She Were Blind – Laney Wylde
- Amethyst Witch – Barbra Annino
- Mine Forever #1 – Weston Parker
- Blood of Stone – Jayne Faith
- Beating Hades’ Bikers – Lexy Timms
- Spark of Passion – Lexy Timms
- Dark Falls – Lori Ryan & D. Falls
- March Of The Cowboys – Jenny Klaire
- Star Crossed – Christine Pope
- The X-Club – Anna Zaires
- Everyone Can Create: Video – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Teacher Guide – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Photo – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Music – Apple Education
- 01: Corporate Truth – Karl William Fleet
- The Witching Hour – Christine Pope
- Tarjen: Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides (Intergalactic Dating Agency) – Susan Hayes
- Next Door (A Chloe Fine Psychological Suspense Mystery—Book 1) – Blake Pierce
- Power Games – May Sage
- Apple Watch User Guide – Apple Inc.
- iPad User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 – Apple Inc.
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 – Apple Inc.
- Just Me – Lexy Timms
- Blood Bond: 1 – Helen Hardt
- Mr. Dirty – Nana Malone
- Last Good Man (Crown Creek) – Theresa Leigh
- Red Hunted – Allyson Lindt
- Theirs for the Night – Katee Robert
- Elizabeth – Lexy Timms
- A Match in Dogwood – Jodi Anderson
- Devil – Jordan Marie
- Tall, Dark and Charming – Erika Wilde
- Worth Billions – Lexy Timms
- Skylar Robbins: The Mystery of Shadow Hills – Carrie Cross
- Fields’ Guide to Abduction – Julie Mulhern
- All Tied Up – Alison Kent
- Celebrity – Sienna Snow
- Just Say Yes – Samantha Lind
- Shameless – Lexy Timms
- The Ticket (The Affair Duet, Book 1) – Aidèe Jaimes
- Stormy Love – Lexy Timms
- Hundred Reasons – Ali Parker & Lexy Timms
- Heartbreaker – Lizabeth Scott
- Colton – Melissa Belle
- Living with Her One-Night Stand – Noelle Adams
- Anything For Love (The Hunter Brothers Book 1) – Lola St.Vil
- Trading Places – Sierra Rose
- Sanctum – Sienna Valentine
- Uncover My Secrets – Ali Parker
- Room Service – Book One – Poppy Dunne
- Mr. Black’s Proposal – Aubrey Dark
- Oscar – SJ McCoy
- Justice – Piper Davenport
- Luke – Anna Scott
- Dr. Billionaire’s Virgin – Melinda Minx
- Cartel Bitch – Chelsea Camaron
- Fiancée for Hire – Melinda Minx
- Spy Girl: Books 1-2 – Jillian Dodd
- Spy Girl: Books 1-3 – Jillian Dodd
- Murder Above the Fold – ReGina Welling & Erin Lynn
- Perfect Sense – Amanda Cowen
- Limitless – Lucia Jordan
- Accounting for Love – Erin Wright
- Murder on Caye Isle – J.A. Wallace
- The Bible Knowledge Commentary Law – John F. Walvoord & Roy B. Zuck
- Murder in Grenoble – Susan Kiernan-Lewis
- Hate Me – LP Lovell
- Walking in the Footsteps of David Wilkerson – Charles Simpson
- Master Thief – Lexy Timms
- The Secret – Lexy Timms
- The Cowboy’s Secret Bride – Cora Seton
- So Unexpected – Amanda Wilhelm
- Wildcat – Max Monroe
- 50 Top Ketogenic Recipes: Quick and Easy Keto Diet Recipes for Weight Loss and Optimum Health – Emma Green
- Glimmer of Hope – Ryan King
- Expose My Desire – Stephanie Julian
- For Honor – Jeannette Winters
- Southern Spice – Jeannette Winters
- The Seduction – Roxy Sloane
- The Fortune Hunter – Jasmine Haynes & Jennifer Skully
- 1 Night – Bethany Lopez
- A Hero’s Honor – Tessa Layne
- Fragile Touch – Lexy Timms
- Out of the Mist – Lauren Giordano
- Real Deal – Piper Rayne
- That Man Next Door – Nadia Lee
- Returning for Love – Erin Wright
- The Pool Boy – Penny Wylder
- Open Hearts – Eve Dangerfield
- The Choices I’ve Made – J.L. Berg
- Ignite the Flame – Susan Griscom
- iPad User Guide for iOS 11.4 – Apple Inc.
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 11.4 – Apple Inc.
- Ryder – Ali Parker
- Resurgence – Sharonlee Holder
- Dream a Little Dream of Me (Love Everlasting) (The Thorntons Book 4) – Iris Morland
- Faking It – Lexy Timms
- Hung – Anne Marsh
- Trashy Foreplay – Gemma James
- Hot Bachelor – Katie McCoy
- Watching – Book One – Bethany James
- Just the Trouble I Needed – Lauren Faulkenberry
- Better Together – Bree Kraemer
- Living in the Past – W.J. May
- Lost – Jodi Kae
- Snow Kissed by the Billionaire – Lizabeth Scott
- Going Down and Man Candy – Elise Sax
- The Fallen Empire Collection (Books 1-3 + Prequel) – Lindsay Buroker
- Only the Beginning – W.J. May
- Undeniable – Katherine King
- Never Look Back – W.J. May
- Playing Pretend – Tamsyn Bester
- One S’more Summer – Beth Merlin
- Granny’s Got a Gun – Harper Lin
- Big Win – J.H. Croix
- Get Started with Code 1 – Apple Education
- App Development with Swift – Apple Education
- Mulligan’s Dream – S. M. Cross
- Grizzly Mountain – Becca Jameson
- Dial P For Poison – Zara Keane
- In His Kiss – Christina Tetreault
- Rules of Payne – Elizabeth Lynx
- Trouble in a Tight Dress – Lori Sjoberg
- The Royal Companion – Tanya Bird
- Intro to App Development with Swift – Apple Education
- Made of Steel (Made of Steel Series Book 1) – Ivy Smoak
- Renegade – Laramie Briscoe
- Hot Stuff – Carly Phillips
- The Nearness of You (Love Everlasting) (The Thorntons Book 1) – Iris Morland
- Impossible Roommates – Clare James
- Debauchery: Starter Set – Em Brown
- With This Ring – Debra Clopton
- Behind Closed Doors – Sherri Hayes
- Exposed in Darkness – Heather Sunseri
- Dead Weight – Matt Casamassina
- The Chronicles of Kerrigan Box Set Books # 1 – 6 – W.J. May
- The Girl and the Clockwork Cat – Nikki McCormack
- The House on the Beach – Linda Barrett
- Heartbeat Braves – Pamela Sanderson
- MacBook Pro Essentials – Apple Inc.
- Wicked After Midnight – Olivia Jaymes
- Secret Crush – Victoria Pinder
- Primal Deception – Robin Mahle
- A Pie to Die For: A Bakery Detectives Cozy Mystery – Stacey Alabaster
- The Mail-Order Bride Carries a Gun – Wanda Ann Thomas
- Our Options Have Changed – Julia Kent & Elisa Reed
- Highlander’s Shifter – Joanne Wadsworth
- Denied – Lori Sjoberg
- Just Friends – Monica Murphy
- Roses and Rodeo – Cheyenne McCray
- Turn My World Around – Kait Nolan
- Get Lucky – Lila Monroe
- Linger – V.E. Campudoni
- An Unexpected Home – Bree Kraemer
- The Billionaire Stepbrother – Emma Lea
- Dowser Series: Box Set 1 – Meghan Ciana Doidge
- Swift Playgrounds: Learn to Code 1 & 2 – Apple Education
- Temptation (The Hunted Series Book 1) – Ivy Smoak
- Managing the Bosses Box Set #1-3 – Lexy Timms
- Little Red Riding Hood – Mark Lesky
- Craving – Helen Hardt
- Soulbound – Bethany Adams
- To Kill a Labrador – Kassandra Lamb
- Murder in the Winter – Steve Demaree
- Deadly Pursuit – Ann Christopher
- A Kingdom’s Cost – J. R. Tomlin
- Seduced By The Alpha Wolf Book 1 – Kaycee Kline
- Game Player – BJ Harvey
- Oath of Office (A Luke Stone Thriller—Book #2) – Jack Mars
- The Sea of Travail – Kristin Gleeson
- Gabriella – Brenda Hiatt
- Booty Call (A Forbidden Bodyguard Romance) – Ainsley Booth
- Hard Fall – Phil Reade
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter The Complete Collection (Parts 1-6) – Jennifer Malone Wright
- DEAD EYE – Alyssa Day
- Bridal Pact – Leora Gonzales
- The Hack: International Crime Thriller – Will Patching
- Those Were the Days – Jenny Bravo
- Colin’s Quest – Shirleen Davies
- Wild Boys After Dark: Logan – Melissa Foster
- Mosaic Chronicles Books 1-4 – Andrea Pearson
- Tabitha – Vikki Kestell
- Ten Days in a Mad-House – Nellie Bly
- Distiller’s Choice – Jennifer Bramseth
- Forever Entangled – Kathleen Brooks
- iMac Essentials – Apple Inc.
- The Seduction of Lord Stone – Anna Campbell
- Prototype D – Jason D. Morrow
- My Best Friend Is a Secret Agent: How Chip Became C.H.I.P. and Foiled the Freaky Fuzzy Invasion – Richard Clark
- Her Hero to Love – Debra Salonen
- One You Can’t Forget – Lexy Timms
- Investing For Beginners – David Cohne
- Fairy-Struck – Amy Sumida
- Not You It’s Me – Julie Johnson
- Malevolent – Jana DeLeon
- Contract: Snatch – Ty Hutchinson
- Drifters’ Alliance, Book 1 – Elle Casey
- The Major’s Faux Fiancée – Erica Ridley
- Fireseed One – Catherine Stine
- Unavailable – Ella Sheridan
- The Keto Diet For Weight Loss – Vincent Miles
- Courage Runs Red – W.J. May
- Archer – Jacky Gray
- Apple Watch User Guide – Apple Inc.
- Celtic Viking – Lexy Timms
- Jin in Time- Part One – Karin De Havin
- The Deal – Elle Kennedy
- Déjà Date – Susan Hatler
- Imperfect Justice – Olivia Jaymes
- Sanyare: The Last Descendant – Megan Haskell
- No Game for a Dame – M. Ruth Myers
- 10 Years – Bethany Lopez
- Live Like You Mean It – Ava Stone
- Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate – J. S. Scott
- Alaskan Dawn – Edie Claire
- Southern Spirits – Angie Fox
- The Duke Who Knew Too Much – Grace Callaway
- Nine Lives–Part One – Karin De Havin
- One Night Stand – Helen Cooper & J. S. Cooper
- Elite – Elizabeth SaFleur
- Murder in the South of France – Susan Kiernan-Lewis
- Death by Disputation – Anna Castle
- Something Reckless – Lexi Ryan
- The Closing – Ken Oder
- Dragonlands, Books 1 – 3 – Megg Jensen
- Hazardous Duty – Christy Barritt
- Perfect Lovers – Lucia Jordan
- The Xoe Meyers Trilogy – Sara C. Roethle
- Bloody Lessons: A Victorian San Francisco Mystery – M. Louisa Locke
- Quantum Tangle – Chris Reher
- The Recruiting Trip – Lexy Timms
- Addicted – Lucia Jordan
- Master – Lucia Jordan
- Reckless – Lucia Jordan
- Chasing Justice – Danielle Stewart
- Cowboy Command – Olivia Jaymes
- Irresistible – Lucia Jordan
- Grace Lost – M. Lauryl Lewis
- Queen of Someday – Sherry D. Ficklin
- Tyler’s Undoing – L.P. Dover
- Breath of Night – Ophelia Bell
- Lady of Desire – Darcy Burke
- Normal – Danielle Pearl
- Temptation (Club X #1) – K.M. Scott
- The Ex Games – J. S. Cooper
- Seaside Dreams – Melissa Foster
- Pierced – Sydney Landon
- In Between – Jenny B. Jones
- Dying for a Date – Cindy Sample
- Second Chance – Natasha Preston
- Raw Desire – Lucia Jordan
- Iris in Bloom – Nancy Warren
- Broken Glamour – Maggie Marr
- A New Beginning – Brenda Kennedy
- Rock Star – Jackie Collins
- Truly Irresistible – Lucia Jordan
- Off Limits – Jules Barnard
- Trusting in Me – Lucia Jordan
- Unexpected – Amity Cross
- Stone Cold Heart – Lisa Hughey
- Brightest Kind of Darkness – P.T. Michelle
- Ready to Fall – Daisy Prescott
- Unraveling Secrets – Lana Williams
- Saving Forever – Part 1 – Lexy Timms
- The Hardest Ride – Gordon L. Rottman
- Indecent Werewolf Exposure – Eve Langlais
- The Witch Who Cried Wolf – Sarah Mäkelä
- The Cinderella Hour – Katherine Stone
- Seventh Mark (Part 1 & 2) – W.J. May
- Rae of Hope – W.J. May
- Havana Lost – Libby Fischer Hellmann
- Freefall – Tess Oliver
- Hot Pursuit – Lynn Raye Harris
- No Good Deed – M.P. McDonald
- A Soldier’s Promise – Laura Scott
- The Housewife Assassin’s Relationship Survival Guide – Josie Brown
- Resisting the Bad Boy – Violet Duke
- Lost in Distraction – BJ Harvey
- Toy Story: Woody’s Aqua Adventures – Disney Book Group
- Just One Night – Kathryn Shay
- How to Change the Way You Think – Amy Sharp
- Blue Clouds – Patricia Rice
- Silence – Natasha Preston
- Love, Lies and High Heels – Debby Conrad
- The Holy Bible – King James Version – King James
- Tongue Twisters for Kids – Riley Weber
- 50 Best Jokes Ever – Jane Parks
- Kindred (Book 1 The Kindred Series) – Erica Stevens
- Maid for Love (Gansett Island Series, Book 1) – Marie Force
- Dead on Demand – Sean Campbell & Daniel Campbell
- Faelorehn: Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy – Jenna Elizabeth Johnson
- Rise of the Fallen – Donya Lynne
- The Three Little Pigs – Sukina Campos
- Lily Lemon Blossom Welcome to Lily’s Room – Barbara Miller
- The Rake and the Recluse – Jenn LeBlanc
- Hug – W.L.Cripps
- Sharks – Colleen Sexton
- The Girl in the Converse Shoes – Yari Garcia
- The New Girl – Tracie Puckett
- UnEnchanted – Chanda Hahn
- Drawing Free – Elena Aitken
- Deadly Dancing – Nicolette Pierce
- Pookie and Tushka – Jorge
- 35 Tips on Saving Money – Wolfgang Riebe
- Always Know What to Say: Easy Ways to Approach and Talk to Anyone – Peter W. Murphy
- Cornerstone – Misty Provencher
- Who Murdered Garson Talmadge – David Bishop
- Cruel Justice – M A Comley
- How to Be Free – Joe Blow
- Dirty Little Secrets – Liliana Hart
- The Look of Love – Bella Andre
- The Time Machine – H.G. Wells
- Gateway – Christina Garner
- The Mystery Box: A Soccer Mom’s Nightmare – Eva Pohler
- Chills – Heather Boyd
- Crushed – Barbara Ellen Brink
- Think and Grow Rich – Greg Habstritt & Napoleon Hill
- A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
- 100 Quotations to Make You Think! – Wolfgang Riebe
- Wild Angel – Miriam Minger
- Someone Else’s Daughter – Linsey Lanier
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- The Art of War – Sun Tzu
- Dream Psychology – Sigmund Freud
- Be Alert (2 Peter, 2 & 3 John, Jude) – Warren W. Wiersbe
- The Odyssey – Homer
- A Study in Scarlet – Arthur Conan Doyle
- Dracula – Bram Stoker
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes – Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Hound of the Baskervilles – Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Scarlet Letter – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Frankenstein – Mary Shelley
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales – The Brothers Grimm
- The King James Bible, Complete – Unknown