HubSpot is inbound marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise. Because “good for the business” should also mean “good for the customer.”HubSpot offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together.
HubSpot CRM, it is free and very easy to use. Customer can easily customize the application based of the requirement, like customize property, Task management deal tracking, filter and views, integration of application, email integration ans sales pro tools.The security system of the HubSpot is improving as comparing then the beta version of the HubSpot CRM.This software has many features, it can be document storage and has a ability to take notes, so helpful software.
It’s so great that there are always new features and updates. The various automation functions throughout the software are great also.It presents lifespan of a client well and recommends an easy to use sales pipeline that can be modified for your business. Good sync between emails, activity and CRM.
This application helps in monitoring sales send out and analyzing also. all mail send out helps to organize and has a sequences send out based on your preference.with the Hubspot marketing platform that it makes gathering context about a prospect before reaching out very easy.
The interface is intuitive, and it integrates with Google Mail and Outlook, making adding and modify contacts, tasks, etc., very easy. It has a REST API so it is easy to integrate with other systems that do as well.Hubspot can be a robust system to run your business. It’s simple, but maybe a little too simple.
Do you need to buy onboarding services?
All new Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers need to buy services to get started on the right foot with your inbound marketing efforts.
Inbound marketing is about much more than just using a bunch of software to get marketing done; it’s about transforming your business to create marketing people love. That’s much easier to do in the thriving ecosystem of HubSpot customer training programs, and with the personal support of their famously passionate inbound marketing professors and consultants.
WHY HUBSPOT ?
It allows us to easily keep all of the website’s goals as well as email marketing, content offers, and social media distribution in one central location. As an inbound marketing agency, the CRM helps us in achieving the goals our clients want and showing exactly how we progress towards them.HubSpot looks pricey at first, but it has so many tools in one place and unifies the user experience – it makes it much easier for the same people to manage multiple segments of your online marketing efforts, and even to tie offline work into online activity.
- HubSpot’s WYSIWYG interface makes it easy for those who aren’t web experts to edit content and modules on website pages/landing pages/blogs without assistance.
- The workflow tool allows HubSpot’s users to make powerful automation sequences that would otherwise take people forever to complete or manage manually.
- Their analytics allow you to get a comprehensive overview of how your website, CTAs Blog, and LPs are preforming, how close you are to hitting your goals, and tips that will help you reach them if you fall short.
- Would like to see the ability to make more customized RSS email templates, the current set up is a bit restricting.
- Would like to see some further integrations with tools such as Hotjar so people can better monitor user behavior within the platform and track it.
- Would like to see some more flexibility for editing specific blog pages if there is custom functionality people want to use. Currently the only workaround for this is to put it into the template that’s across all blogs pages, which can be difficult to work with at times.
- Clear-analytics – their dashboards are amazing. You can clearly track lead generation sources, and actions your subscribers took after they converted. Did they keep reading your content? Checked the pricing page? Clicked on CTA?
- Lead scoring – you can assign each action a specific number of points and make sure that your sales team gets SQLs interested in your product/service. Lead scoring and nurturing through HubSpot will help you position yourself as a source of value rather than a seller.
- Email Marketing – Easy and simple campaign building, automation, tracking, and analyzing.
- Leadflows – easy optin solution for your site that’s integrated with your campaigns. And at no additional cost!
- Landing Pages could be better- Changing/designing them is not very easy if you’re not willing to purchase already made templates. Having functionality to build pages easily, like you can in LeadPages or ClickFunnels would bring Hubspot’s game to a whole new level.
- Blogging – feature to import blog posts straight from a document (like Google Drive) would save us hours of work!
Attracting visitors, closing deals, and turning customers into advocates for your brand. HubSpot gives you all the tools you need to get your flywheel spinning. The result? Less hassle, more control, and an inbound strategy that actually works to grow your business.
Find and Convert Leads
Create content for humans, but optimized for search engines.
Build multi-channel inbound marketing campaigns and track their success in one place.
Build professional CTAs in minutes to convert your visitors into leads, complete with A/B testing.
Start targeting users that buy and know exactly which ads convert
Fast, reliable, and secure website hosting in HubSpot that connects your website to all of your marketing efforts.
Build beautiful conversion-oriented, responsive landing pages that match your website and look great on every device.
Create long-lasting marketing assets by publishing blog articles optimized to get found and generate leads.
Publish updates, monitor terms, and analyze performance across Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social platforms.
Convert visitors into leads and collect valuable lead intelligence with forms that ask the right questions at the right times.
Customizable pop-ups that you can easily deploy to any website page that are optimized for mobile devices.
All your communication channels within one shared inbox. Never miss another opportunity to delight your customers.
Keep all of your website assets in their content delivery network to ensure your content can be shared quickly and reliably
Manage and Nurture Leads
Automation beyond email, so you can scale your growth and spend less time on repetitive tasks.
Segment your leads based on their contact information or how they’ve engaged with you for truly personalized marketing.
Build custom scoring for your leads based on any of their behaviors to prioritize who sales follows up with.
Build marketing personas inside of HubSpot’s software for custom persona-based reports and tailored communications
Send personalized, beautiful marketing emails and measure which messages are most effective.
Increase the effectiveness of your email with expert, automated help optimizing your email subject line, content, and more.
Build views and run automated actions to manage your contacts and data.
Tasks and Activities
Store, track, manage, and report on the tasks and activities that make up your relationships with customers.
Store records for every company in your database that consolidates every detail and communication in a single place.
Standard SSL Certificate
Give your visitors peace of mind and increase search visibility with standard SSL on all HubSpot hosted content.
Segment your contacts and tailor your content based on granular interactions with your website or product.
Place calls right from HubSpot. Optionally record & log calls to a contact’s record.
Create custom calendar links that you can share with prospects, giving them the power to book time open on your schedule.
Build a library of sales documents, share instantly from HubSpot, and report on prospect interaction.
Easily enroll prospects to receive a series of personalized timed email templates right from your inbox, or from inside HubSpot.
Manage your full HubSpot stack in one powerful app. Customize your mobile digest to display the most important marketing and sales metrics at a glance.
Sales Email Tracking
HubSpot Sales works seamlessly with Gmail, G Suite, and Outlook or Office 365. Know the second a lead opens an email, send a perfectly timed follow-up, and close deals faster than ever.
Build a library of sales best practices and resources. Use rules-based automation to surface recommended content to your sales team.
Delight Your Customers
Create and host actionable videos with advanced analytics to propel your marketing, sales, and service efforts forward.
Deploy bots that can assist with simple requests like surfacing relevant help documentation, booking appointments, and more.
Log and keep track of customer issues all in one place. Automate ticket creation and kickback emails, plus build custom reports to track your team’s performance.
Build a library of help articles so so your team can spend less time answering common questions, and more time helping customers succeed.
Analyze and Calculate ROI
Analyze which of your marketing activities are driving the highest ROI in terms of visits, leads, and customers.
Monitor your social media growth, engagement and ROI over time across different networks.
Tie things like lead conversions and deals back to the content assets and actions that influenced them.
Analyze the performance of your emails through delivery rate, open rate, and clickthrough rate data.
Custom Revenue Reporting
Run granular reports that tie virtually any effort to the revenue it generated, whether a one-off sale, or a recurring agreement.
Organize your content into a campaign and understand exactly how your marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line.
Custom Event Reporting
Run reports that give you insight into custom events like video views and other granular interactions with your website or product.
Report on metrics related to a specific customer goal, like ticket response time. Use goals to easily track and meet customer service level agreements (SLAs).
Manage Your Growing Team
Single Sign on
Enhance the security of your HubSpot account and gain more control over your team’s access by configuring a custom authentication provider.
Organize users on multiple levels based on teams, region, business unit, product line, or any other dimension.
Content PartitioningComing 11/1
Segment your blog, landing pages, website pages, forms, and all content assets by teams within a company.
Specify who can publish to your blog or social accounts, or who can access specific contacts within your account.
Professional Growth Suite
HubSpot’s Professional Growth Suite promotion gives growing teams access to the professional editions of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub, all built on top of HubSpot’s free CRM. You’ll have the tools your team needs to drive growth, along with robust automation that helps you deliver personalized experiences at scale.
What is the Growth Suite?Hubspot Growth Suite bundle includes all the marketing, sales, customer service software your growing business needs — fully integrated and discounted at 25% off our standalone prices. With the Growth Suite, your teams, tools, and data are always connected, so you can grow bigger, and grow better.
The Growth Suite bundle is available for purchase in Starter, Professional, or Enterprise editions. The free edition allows you to get started with all of HubSpot’s free marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM tools.
HubSpot’s Growth Suite bundle offers 25% off the standalone prices of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub when purchased together. Add-ons, users, and contacts will also be discounted at 25% when purchased at the same time as the Growth Suite bundle.
MARKETING HUB FEATURES
SALES HUB FEATURES
SERVICE HUB FEATURES
Multiple ticket pipelines
Which CRM systems do the Growth Suite products integrate with?
Hubspot free tools and the Starter Growth Suite products integrate with HubSpot CRM. The Professional and Enterprise Growth Suite products integrate with HubSpot CRM as well as Salesforce. Please note, however, that tickets in Service Hub do not integrate with Salesforce.
Which email tools do the Growth Suite products integrate with?
The Growth Suite products are built on top of our CRM, which integrates with Gmail, G Suite, and many versions of Outlook for Windows.
What type of support is available to Growth Suite product users?
All users of the Growth Suite products (free and paid) can access the HubSpot Community at community.hubspot.com for support. The mission of this inbound community is to provide customers with a vibrant channel to ask questions, find answers, and engage with professionals from around the world on HubSpot best practices.
Users of the Starter Growth Suite product have access to email and additional in-app support options. Users of Professional and Enterprise Growth Suite products also have access to email and additional in-app support options — plus phone support. This means HubSpot customer support specialists are available to answer your questions.
Professional Growth Suite price
Enterprise growth suite has three plans –
1 user included
5 users included, billed annually
10 users included, billed annually
How Does This Integration Complement HubSpot?
- • OrgChartHub provides functionality to allow you to build organization charts within your CRM.
- • OrgChartHub allows you to identify individuals that you are not yet aware of using placeholder contacts
- • OrgChartHub helps you visualize your accounts by helping you map out the key stakeholders in the account, create relationships between contacts, and apply customized sales personas.
Build Org Charts within your HubSpot CRM
Easily build and store customer organization charts on each of your accounts without leaving the Hubspot CRM. Features such as relationship mapping and customized sales personas help your team visualize the key stakeholders and close more deals. Use placeholder contacts to identify unknown key contacts, avoid sales blockers, and close deals faster.
Works from within your HubSpot CRM
Access OrgChartHub from any company or contact from the HubSpot CRM side panel. Everyone within your team can access and share org charts with no extra logins to manage.
Map Relationships, Assign Sales Personas, Create Placeholders
Understand your accounts by mapping out relationships with relationship lines. Visualize the key stakeholders and close more deals using customized sales personas. Close deals faster by identifying unknown key contacts and sales blockers using placeholder contacts.
HUBSPOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You don’t have to go it alone. HubSpot’s award-winning customer support and services teams are here to answer your questions, help you master the inbound methodology, and make sure you’re getting the most out of your tools. All that — plus our detailed help documentation, educational resources, and training programs — means you’ll never feel left out in the cold.
All Marketing Hub users (free and paid) have access to the HubSpot Community at community.hubspot.com for support. The mission of this inbound community is to provide users with a vibrant channel to ask questions, find answers, and engage with professionals from around the world about HubSpot software best practices.
Users of Marketing Hub Starter have access to email and additional in-app support options. Users of Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise also have access to email and additional in-app support options — plus phone support. This means HubSpot customer support specialists are available to answer your questions.
Hubspot has three price structure .
If you are looking for custom price/plan then hubspot will provide you custom plan/price.Customize and enhance your plan with additional features.
Although hubspot is little expensive but This software has made life so much easier! With automatic email logging and the ability to make notes, log phone calls and other important documents, Hubspot keeps all of important information in one place. Hubspot gives the ability to store all clients details, their company details and all your communication with them in one bit of software. This makes it easy to look back over whenever you need to and keep up to date with what’s going on. Hubspot also has the ability to have multiple team members within one account.
Hubspot has also been updated to comply with GDPR standards.
A key positive for Hubspot for you is the knowledge that your collected data will stay in Hubspot for as long as I keep the software.It can be a little pricy for individuals.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Hubspot to any business who wants to keep records of client data and communication.
iOS NEW APPS -DOWNLOAD
- Actions by Moleskine – Moleskine Srl
- Paste by WeTransfer – WeTransfer
- Things 3 – Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- Lake: Coloring Books – Lake Coloring
- Today Habit tracker – Neybox Digital Ltd.
- Quartz Brief – Quartz
- Guides by Lonely Planet – Lonely Planet Global, Inc.
- Honest Beauty – The Honest Company
- Jet: Shopping Made Easier – Jet – Jet.com
- SHOWTIME: TV, Movies and More – Showtime Networks Inc.
- LOOPIMAL by YATATOY – YATATOY
- HBO NOW – HBO
- Adobe Spark Page – Adobe
- Periscope Live Video Streaming – Twitter, Inc.
- Yousician Guitar, Piano & Bass – Yousician Ltd
- Robinhood: Invest. Buy. Trade. – Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- Molecules by Theodore Gray – Touch Press Inc
- Pixelmator – Pixelmator Team
- GIF Keyboard – Tenor
- Elevate – Brain Training – Elevate, Inc.
- Adobe Spark Video – Adobe
- Toca Hair Salon Me – Toca Boca AB
- Fantastical 2 for iPhone – Flexibits Inc.
- Pacemaker – AI DJ app – Pacemaker Music AB
- IFTTT – IFTTT
- Calm – Calm.com
- WWF Together – World Wildlife Fund
- Duolingo – Duolingo
- Panna: Video Recipes & Classes – How 2 Media, Inc.
- Yoga Studio: Mind & Body – Fit For Life LLC
- Launch Center Pro – Contrast
- Dark Sky Weather – Jackadam
- Headspace: Meditation – Headspace Inc.
- Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies – Hulu, LLC
- Wikipedia – Wikimedia Foundation
- Epicurious – Condé Nast Digital
- Nike Training Club – Nike, Inc
- OpenTable – OpenTable, Inc.
- WebMD – WebMD