2019 BEST eCOMMERCE PLATFORMS
If you’re looking for a Best source for top ecommerce platform, you’ve come to the right place. Choosing the best e-commerce platform is not an easy task.Your choice has a lot of impact on your online business, so it’s important to give it enough thought before signing up.Determining your requirements early on will make the process of finding and selecting a solution much easier.Begin your search with a roadmap.
Outline where your business is now and where you want it to go. What are the features and experiences that your site is currently offering? Put them on paper and make sure the solution you select has comparable (or better) capabilities.
Next, think about your future plans for the business. Are you planning to expand to more stores or markets? Do you intend to introduce more fulfilment options? You want a solution that will allow your business to scale and improve.
What is an E-commerce Platform and Why Should You Use One?if you wanted an best online store, you had to build the functionality yourself and your e-commerce software provider. Later there were shopping carts but you still had to have developer skills to integrate them into your site. Now we have plugins. With e-commerce platforms, you get everything in one hand and can get started right away.
Especially when going with a hosted solution, you are able to let go of more parts of running your site. No need to deal with hosting, security, updates and the likes. Instead, you are able to simply concentrate on growing your business.
I am suggesting a list of top ecommerce platforms that can help you get started in 2018. the right combination of business model and ecommerce platform will survive because your traction in the ecommerce world depends a lot on the kind of technology you are equipped with.
You have to choose a platform that can meet your own distinct feature requirements as appropriately and as uniquely as your individual business model. Whether you want to launch a conventional ecommerce store, or a multi-vendor marketplace, this list will save you some of the hard grunt work. Ultimately, however, only you can determine which platform is best for you.
Best E-commerce Platform Options 2019
(1)SHOPIFY– Shopify has become one of the most well-known names in the e-commerce sphere. It’s a fully featured hosted solution with hundreds of thousands of users. We also have a full article about it, if the information below is not enough for you.The commerce platform is super easy to use and quick to set up. Just sign up with your email address and you can start building your shop and selling right away.
The intuitive interface also makes it easy to create products and includes SEO features such as title tag and meta description.Shopify offers dozens of free mobile-optimized, elegant themes. More are available on purchase. No coding is required to customize them, just use your mouse to make changes. Additionally, the platform offers top-notch support via phone, email, live chat and Twitter which are available 24/7. That is besides the detailed documentation and online forums where you can get help from other users.
Shopify also supports a lot of third-party payment gateways and has a large app marketplace with over a thousand offers to add functionality to your site with a few clicks.
Finally, they offer additional sales channels by providing you with the software and hardware to sell inside physical store locations, social selling and integrating with marketplaces like Amazon.small and medium businesses should find all the tools they need to start selling online. Unlimited products
You are not restricted on the number of products you can sell in your Shopify store.
Unlimited bandwidth and online storage
You will not be charged based on how many online visitors go through your store or how many files or photos you upload.
Shopify point of sale
With Shopify point of sale (POS), you can sell in a physical store or pop-up setting. Shopify POS is an app for iOS and Android that lets you process orders and take payments in person. You can manage all aspects of your store from your Shopify admin, which you can access using any browser.
Online sales channels
You can use Shopify to sell online using a variety of sales channels. Sales channels include an online store, Facebook, and Pinterest. Each sales channel connects to Shopify, so you can easily keep track of your products, orders, and customers across all platforms.
When you use Shopify Payments, you automatically get a built-in fraud analysis feature. This feature flags orders that are potentially fraudulent and brings them to your attention. Resolving these issues quickly can help you avoid chargebacks and losses.
Manual order creation
You can create new orders and enter payment details right from your Shopify admin. For example, you can manually create an order that you took over the phone then email your customer a receipt with the full order details.
Offering discount codes can help build your customer base as well as give your existing customers an incentive to shop in your store:
send welcome codes to new customers
offer exclusive discounts to your social media following and your mailing lists
partner with bloggers to help promote your store online.
Abandoned cart recovery
Abandoned checkout recovery (ACR) sends automatic emails to customers who leave your store without completing the checkout process.
Customers abandon their orders for a variety of reasons: they might be confused or unsure about something at checkout, their credit card might be declined, or they might decide to look for a product somewhere else.
With ACR, you can customize the email sent to customers who leave your store. You can even include discount codes to target customers who left before checking out, which can encourage them to come back. If you have a store with a high volume of traffic, then it is worth investing in ACR to reduce the number of lost orders.
Staff accounts allow your staff to complete basic admin tasks while restricting their access to sensitive information. Staff accounts also let you see updates and changes made by each staff member in your store’s timeline. Features on all plans
The Shopify plans listed on the Pricing and Plans page include:
unlimited bandwidth and online storage
Shopify point of sale
online sales channels
manual order creation
Unlimited products Price range from $29/mo to $299/mo. VISIT SITE
(2) BIGCOMMERCE– BigCommerce provides a hosted e-commerce solution both as a full SaaS platform as well as a shopping cart for other types of websites. It’s probably most similar to Shopify. The two of them are often mentioned in the same breath. The e-commerce platform comes with great store management capabilities.
It offers a large number of tools and features, e.g promotions, unlimited product variants, options to handle returns, coupons and discounts. Another highlight is the flexible shipping options that allow live quotes and rate calculation.
Additionally, BigCommerce integrates with Amazon, eBay and social networks. This enables you to sell across many different sales channels. It also has a lot of marketing tools with very granular controls, such as full control over the URL format.
Multiple APIs help to make it customizable and flexible. BigCommeerce also has a large app store with extensions for all sorts of needs such as email marketing, automation and product promotion. You also get over 40 payment processing options with no transaction fees!
The advantages are rounded off by the multitude of templates to choose from, the ability to design your own website and a large support system that helps you improve your e-commerce efforts. Get a full-featured ecommerce CMS.
Use BigCommerce comprehensive CMS to effortlessly manage products and categories, add and edit pages, or launch a blog with no additional software needed. Seamlessly offer customers product options, each with its own SKU, price and images. Accept payments from leading providers
Unlike other ecommerce platforms, BigCommerce doesn’t penalize you for using your preferred payment gateway. BigCommerce support leading providers such as PayPal powered by Braintree, Stripe, Apple Pay, Pay with Amazon and dozens more — all with low rates. Manage orders and inventory
BigCommerce powerful control panel lets you process and fulfill orders end to end from a single location. Manage inventory at the product option level so you can always provide accurate information to customers and maintain the right amount of stock in your shopping cart solution. Convert mobile shoppers
BigCommerce’s mobile cart conversion is up to 3x higher than the industry average because BigCommerce offer responsive designs and the latest mobile selling features. BigCommerce one-page checkout reduces friction and lets shoppers buy using PayPal, Apple Pay and other mobile payment solutions on your ecommerce store.
In fact, accepting PayPal can improve checkout conversion by up to 44%. Focus on selling with a hosted ecommerce website
BigCommerce rock-solid ecommerce hosting has a 99.99% average uptime — and a 100% Cyber 5 uptime three years running. State-of-the-art security ensures your store is PCI compliant so you can focus on retailing to your customers. Price range from $29.95/mo to $249.95/mo + custom price. 10% discount on annual payment plan. VISIT SITE
(3)LEMONSTAND -Cloud Ecommerce Software Platform -LemonStand is the best eCommerce Software Platform for online retailers who want to grow their online business. Design the Way You Want
Completely customize the entire user experience including the checkout process using your favorite front-end techniques.
Complete design control to create a unique brand experience.
Customizable checkouts with no redirects to optimize conversion.
Use Bootstrap, React, Angular, or any other front-end framework.
Free LemonSync tool for quicker local development and workflow.
Powerful theming engine using the popular Twig language Flexible Products and Pricing.
Freedom to set up and present your products exactly the way you want, no matter how complex your needs.
Create complex and customizable products with custom fields.
Unlimited product options, variants and images.
Encourage upsells and cross-sells with related products.
Volume, wholesale, and group-based pricing.
Advanced discount engine.
Free open source themes can be adapted to fit any design Built-in Subscription Sales Engine.
Create lucrative recurring revenue streams with a range of flexible subscription options.
Set up recurring subscription plans quickly and easily.
Create weekly, monthly, quarterly and other billing schedules.
Manage your products, customers, orders and subscriptions in a single app, no extra third party apps to integrate and no extra fees.
Offer normal one-time purchase products, and subscription products from the same store eCommerce CMS and Blog Features.
Flexible content management system gives you the tools you need to easily design, create and publish content to grow website traffic, increase engagement, and educate customers.
Complete design flexibility over content presentation
Full control over URL structure, meta-data and all aspects of search engine optimization.
Built in WYSIWYG editor to easily publish new web pages, blog posts, announcements and more.
Create links between content and products to help customers find, learn about and buy products.
Design and embed reusable content widgets with shortcodes Extend and Integrate to Anything
LemonStand’s developer API, tools, partner integrations, and extensibility make it possible to meet even the most demanding requirements.
Robust, developer-friendly API and webhooks
Built-in integrations to many popular web services.
Over 95 different payment gateways in over 100 countries.
Extensive developer documentation and training content.
Slack community for designers and developers Price range from $19/mo to $199/mo. VISIT SITE
(4) eCWID – Free plan available .Ecwid has no set-up or transaction fees and no credit card is required. ecwid offer four plans for any stage of your business. See pricing. Set up shop anywhere Add your store to multiple sites, blogs, and social networks and manage it all from one place. Any changes are mirrored instantly across all sites. Install in minutes Ecwid seamlessly blends into your existing site in minutes — your website design is unaffected and no software installation is necessary.
Sell on any device and on the move Ecwid features responsive design so that your store looks perfect on a device — desktop, tablet, or mobile phone — and with our app you have a mobile POS on your smartphone. ecwid handle the details No need to worry about upgrades, SSL-certificates, security, server configuration and hosting. You sell, ecwid do the rest. Add stores to social networks Use your social networks to give your customers another convenient way to buy your products while syncing directly to your central inventory.
Seamless Shopping- Make shopping easier by giving customers who drag and drop products to their cart a clear and quick view of their product list. Easy Checkout Allow customers the option to create a profile or enable checkout without creating a profile for faster transactions. Customer Address Book- Customers can save addresses in their profiles to make it easier to purchase and ship future orders.
Language Detection- ecwid live in a global market, so your store should too. Ecwid’s storefront is translated into 45 different languages (and growing), so customers can shop your store in their native language. Save Favorite Products Give customers the chance to look around your store and mark their “favorite” items to return to later, while also generating popular “favorites” for other shoppers to see.Smart Shipping CalculatorReal-time Under the Hood.
Sell on Multiple Sites Enable your store to be mirrored on multiple websites, including Facebook so you can sell everywhere simultaneously. Automatic Updates Never worry about software updates. Ecwid is a cloud-based service, so updates are made constantly without causing your business any downtime. Lightning Fast Ecwid provides consumers with a smooth and quick checkout experience.
No Software Installation Your e-commerce functionality is stored on Ecwid’s servers. Just sign up for an account and publish your store on any website. Customizable Design Schemes Availability of preset and customizable CSS design schemes to perfectly match your website. Level 1 PCI compliant Ecwid is a PCI DSS validated Level 1 Service Provider, the gold standard for e-commerce solutions worldwide.
shipping rates allow customers to see costs based on their location (via the customer’s IP address) and to adjust options quickly. Price range $10/mo to $69/mo. VISIT SITE
(5)3dCART– 3dcart, the best eCommerce software for SEO. Try it 100% free, with our 15 day no risk trial.Everything you need to build an online store.Creating a beautiful online store to sell online has never been easier. More features than any other ecommerce solution. Features Overview
Over 200 built-in features
Everything you need to build an online store is included! Your website, shopping, blog, newsletters, POS and more. No additional apps needed
With our mobile-first approach to ecommerce, your online store is optimized for mobile conversions. Start with any of our 60+ free themes..
Charge the right amount of shipping with our supported carriers. Save up to 29% with our FedEx integration. Print labels and generate tracking numbers right from your store.
100+ Secure Payments
Accept credit cards instantly with your choice of over 100 payment providers. Including Stripe, Braintree, Square, and digital wallets like Amazon Pay, Visa Checkout and Google Pay.
Powerful Marketing Tools
Including a newsletter system, promotions manager, SEO features, loyalty system, gift cards, more; so you stay ahead of your competitors.
Comprehensive Control Panel
Stay on top of your business, with our complete online store manager and dashboard. Manage orders, fulfillment, inventory, customers, and more. Price range $9/mo to $129/mo. VISIT SITE
(6)PINNACLECART– eCommerce platform obsessively engineered for rapid growth. PinnacleCart includes everything you need to sell online. Fully customizable (edit HTML/CSS/JS out of the box, SDK available for PHP)
Your eCommerce platform needs to work for you, not the other way around. PinnacleCart allows you to customize the platform to meet your business needs, and modify it as your business advances and flourishes. Unparalleled Security and Reliability
PinnacleCart Security and Fraud Features:
PinnacleCart is one of the only eCommerce platforms that is both PCI and PA-DSS compliant
Your entire store and related operations is housed in pinnaclecart state-of-the-art, PCI complaint cloud hosting environment. This ultra-secure facility is protected by pinnaclecart managed firewall and is solely dedicated to our operations. With a historical 99.99% uptime and pro-active hardware upgrades, this lighting-fast environment comes complete with managed backups and redundant services. Index better in Google, Bing, and all major search sites.
Includes PinnacleCart “Cart Designer” feature at no additional charge:
You have complete control over the look and feel of your site without the need for a professional coder. PinnacleCart Cart Designer offers ‘drag-and-drop’ and ‘point-and-click’ functionalities that allow users to create professionally designed stores in a snap.
Build your products using attributes:
Create an unlimited number of ‘attributes’ or options for each product. These include but are not limited to size, color, etc. world’s leading online payment providers: Zero transaction fees and no additional fees, regardless of the payment method you choose
Securely accept payments from across the globe. More shipping options means higher customer satisfaction.
PinnacleCart Shipping and Taxes Features:
using multiple shipping options to provide your customers with a myriad of options. Price range $44.95/mo to $199.95/mo + custom price. VISIT SITE
(7) EASY STORE -All the features you need to sell with your own brand at anytime, anywhere. Start your 14-day free trial with all features unlocked, no credit card required.The ecommerce platform to sell with your own brand Start anytime, grow anywhere. All plans come with standard features: 0% transaction fee
We do not charge on any transaction fee, you earn 100% from what you have worked.
Mobile commerce ready
Your customers can shop on the go with any screen-size devices.
Worldwide payment & shipping
Flexible to tailor your payment & shipping options for local & global shoppers.
80+ advanced plugins
Personalize your ecommerce website with advanced plugins in seconds.
Multiple currency checkout
Welcome oversea shoppers by accepting any currency around the world.
24/7 Professional support
Easystore provide the best fit solution for you anytime, anywhere. Price range $19/mo to $ 129/mo + custom price. VISIT SITE
(8) SHOPIO -Shopio is a ecommerce software, shopping cart solution that allows you to sell online. Create an online store, sell more. Try it 14 days free. Easy to use
Shopio is designed for small and mid-sized business (SMB) needs. You can easily set up your online store within seconds, and your site will be up and running in no time.
All inclusive features
Unlike most of our competitors, the Shopio Ecommerce platform offers all of Shopio outstanding features to every customer, no matter which plan you choose.
No hidden costs
Shopio offers affordable plans to fit your needs and budget. Shopio plans are transparent and simple. There is no contract to sign and you can cancel at anytime.
24/7 Tech support
Shopio offers affordable plans to fit your needs and budget. Shopio plans are transparent and simple. There is no contract to sign and you can cancel at anytime. Beautiful responsive themes
Dozens of professionally designed themes to choose from. Easily set up your online store with just the perfect look.
100% Customizable templates
Customize the look of your online store. Every theme comes with its own settings so you can quickly and easily create a customized website.
Accept all major credit cards
Shopio is integrated with global payment systems including Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, 2Checkout and more.
Use your own domain name
Your store, your domain! You can exchange your default myshopio.com URL to your existing domain name and start selling online today! Price range $19.95/mo to $149.95/mo. VISIT SITE
(9) SELZ -Selz is the best ecommerce platform to start and grow your business online. Sell products and services online. Built-in payment processing. Everything you need
All the features you need to start and grow your business online
Ways to sell-
Buy now button and widgets
Abandoned Shopping Cart
Discount codes and coupons
Free SSL Certificate
Receipts & invoicing
Price range $17/mo to $35/mo. VISIT SITE
(10) SAMCART (checkout software)
Ditch complicated tools .Enjoy a full suite of simple, state-of-the-art features .SamCart is the easiest way i have seen to sell digital products and services online! If you want higher checkout page converts, then you must try SamCart!SamCart was built from the ground up to be a tool internet marketers could count on to help move people through their funnels and close sales.a robust template library is super important for any business marketing online.
While it is still in the early stages, SamCart features a template library of high converting checkout and upsell designs.One of the biggest differences between SamCart and other checkout services is they offer something that no one else in the market does. One click upsells.The majority of the elements on their checkout pages and upsells are customizable. SamCart supports split testing on both your checkout pages, and your upsell funnels.
As many of you know, mobile traffic has been becoming a bigger and bigger part of your web traffic over the last 10 years. While this is great in that people are accessing you more frequently, from more places, it comes with its own set of challenges. The primary challenge, is that many websites and in particular, checkout options, do not play well with mobile devices.
Where SamCart addresses this is that all of our checkout and upsell funnels are mobile optimized. You will never lose sales because someone is trying to act quickly on an email offer they just received on their mobile. They are routinely seeing their customers improve overall conversion rates by 10-30% by having mobile ready checkouts.
Users who make it to a checkout page are sometimes presented with a page that looks nothing like what they have been experiencing up to this point with your brand. This can be a little bit jarring, and risks sucking a bit of the excitement out of them that you have worked so hard to maintain throughout your advertising campaign and funnel.
Where SamCart can help with this is that every one of their landing page templates is customizable, and designed to convert. No more generic carts, now your shopping cart can be as much a part of your marketing strategy as every other piece.
Attention spans are shorter than ever. That’s why they prioritize a quick page load experience. What this does for your users is that it makes movement through the funnel as smooth as possible. I don’t want people getting distracted waiting for things to load. I want to make the most of the excitement we generate!
As we in the digital marketing space know, having the right bonuses with your products can make or break an offer. That’s why the SamCart checkout pages are built with this specifically in mind. I want you to be building value for your customers from the the very first exposure, all the way through their purchase.
Each checkout page comes with a prominent section dedicated to reiterating your offers. Just think about a possible customer sitting in your checkout on the fence. Oftentimes, a reminder of what a great product and offer they are getting can be enough to get them to click that final submit button.
big issue for online businesses like yours, so we made sure that security, and visibility of said security were a big part of the design. Every cart is SSL encrypted, meaning your customer’s data will be safe, and you will be able to confidently run your business. Price range $99/mo to $199/mo. VISIT SITE
(11) WOOCOMMERCE – The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. Build your store on the world’s most popular eCommerce platform. Official Extension. Customizable. Open Source. Customer Support. Built For WordPress. Why WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Go beyond the confines of traditional eCommerce solutions, and be limited only by your own imagination.
Powered by trust: WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands. Content at the core: Working on top of the world’s most popular content management system, WooCommerce seamlessly integrates commerce with content. Everything you need is in one place.
A modular system: WooCommerce is kept lean so you can add just the options you want. It’s also made to work alongside your favorite WordPress plugins, so you can keep the features you already love. Sell anything: From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
No limits: WooCommerce is entirely open source, which means you can modify and customize anything and everything. Because you have complete control, you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders.
Worldwide community: WooCommerce stores and developers come from all over the world – from Norway to South Africa, from Canada to Japan.
Built on WordPress: The principles that drive WordPress also power WooCommerce, so you already know the basics of developing on our platform. Keep using all the plugins you already love and even use the WP-CLI to manage stores.
Open development: WooCommerce is fully open source and managed on GitHub. Contribute to the software that powers over 2M+ active stores and collaborate with fellow developers to build the future of eCommerce. More than 400 official extensions: From payments and shipping to marketing and accounting, we’ve got a wide variety of extensions, all built by developers just like you.
Tools you already know: Customize WooCommerce with countless actions and filters at your fingertips, custom AJAX endpoints or webhooks.
REST API: WooCommerce comes with a REST API to manage everything from products to orders. Documentation: Every hook, filter, API endpoint, major release and extension is meticulously documented so you have the information you need to make the changes you want.
Countless themes: Pick the theme that works for you. WooCommerce is designed to work seamlessly with themes you know and love, including each year’s default WordPress themes and many popular themes from around the web.
Unrestricted customization: Edit any part of your site – from the homepage layout to the buy button – to stand out from the crowd. Built-in blogging: Publish great content and build a strong brand. Use WooCommerce to integrate eCommerce with the world’s most popular content publishing platform.
Embed products, checkout and more on any page: Use shortcodes to add your products to blog posts, or create landing pages that go straight to checkout. Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label. Customize for your location: Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit. Unlimited images and galleries: Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide. Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory. Price range $129/mo to $299/mo. VISIT SITE
TOP FREE BOOKS
- Her Teacher Mate – Tasha Black
- The Weight of Light – Joey Eschrich & Clark A. Miller
- Moonshine & Murder – Kathleen Brooks
- Magic After Dark – Aimee Easterling, Christine Pope, Kim Richardson, Rebecca Chastain, M.J. Scott, Gary Jonas & K Gorman
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures Simplified – Arun Nagdev, MD
- Modern Fairy Tale – Skye Warren
- Intrigued – Z.L. Arkadie
- Heavy Equipment – Skye Warren
- Lured by Lies – Ella Miles
- Beautiful Obsession – Roxy Sinclaire
- Twice Shy – Mona Ingram
- Zero Hour: A Prequel to Zero Tolerance – Autumn Jones Lake
- Murder at Yappy Hour – Diana Orgain
- His Brother’s Wife – Mia Ford
- Passion – Lexy Timms
- January on Fire – Chase Jackson
- Gunner – Savannah Rylan
- Where I Found You – Brooke O’Brien
- Going Deep – Mia Ford
- Double Trouble Deal With the Billionaire – Book 1 – Samantha Gucci
- Claimed – Mia Ford & Bella Winters
- My Sister’s Murderer (Book 1) – Liv Bennett
- The Valentines Day Proposal – Bella Winters
- Silent Crime – W.L. Knightly
- The Spirit Path – Tammy Tate
- You’ve Got Fail – Celia Aaron
- Taze: And the Chick He Couldn’t Forget (Taze Prequel Novella) (MC Biker Romance) – Eden West
- Sweetheart for the SEAL – Alexis Abbott
- Strong Suit – Lauren Blakely
- The Billionaire’s Unexpected Wife #1 – Ali Parker
- Outracing Demons – Ali Parker
- Caged – Brittany Crowley
- Stately Pleasures – Lucy Felthouse
- Redeeming Gavin – Ella Jade
- Three of a Kind – Laura Kaye, Vanessa Vale & Skye Warren
- Tangled with the Fighter – Kathryn Thomas
- Southpaw – Paula Cox
- Right Under My Nose #1 – Ali Parker
- Sweet Alibi – Adriane Leigh
- Southern Promises- Book One – KG Fletcher
- The List – Clare James
- Something More – Ella Jade
- Money or Nothing – Lexy Timms
- Berserk – Resa Nelson
- The Girl From Paradise Hill – Susan Lund
- The Billionaire Offer – Ali Parker
- Baby Makes Three – Nicole Elliot
- Stolen Innocence – Julia Sykes
- Temptation – Pandora Spocks
- Corrupted – Alexis Noelle
- Always On My Mind – Ali Parker
- Dig Two Graves – Keith Nixon
- The Fat Detective – Christian Hayes
- BlueBuried Muffins – Lyndsey Cole
- ACL Reconstruction: Rehabilitation Principles – Catherine A. Logan, MD, MBA, MSPT, Gilbert Moatshe, MD, PhD, Jorge Chahla, MD & Robert F. LaPrade, MD, PhD
- Journey of Fire and Night – D.K. Holmberg
- His Hand In the Storm – Ritu Sethi
- Pretty Little Player – J. Kenner
- The Hot Cowboy – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire’s Nanny – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire’s Baby – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire Hot Seal – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire Doctor – Alexa Davis
- When Justice Calls – Jamie McFarlane
- One More Chance – Amy Brent
- Cold Nights, Hot Bodies – Lily Harlem
- Selfless Hero – Nicole Elliot
- Maximum Force – Tawdra Kandle
- Gravity – Cat Mason
- Indebted – J.L. Beck
- The Story Of Us – Molly O’Keefe
- Pulling Strings – Riley Long
- Fighting Dirty – Eva Logan & Ashleigh G
- Show Stopper – Amy Brent
- My Boyfriend’s Dad – Amy Brent
- Billionaire in Control – Lexy Timms
- Marvels, Mochas, and Murder – Christine Zane Thomas & William Tyler Davis
- Teasing Hands – Book One – Elena M. Reyes
- Salvation – Book One – SM Lumetta
- Fairy Tale Bastard – Book One – Bella J
- If She Knew (A Kate Wise Mystery—Book 1) – Blake Pierce
- Never Enough – Lexy Timms
- Lost Souls – W.J. May
- The Magic Factory (Oliver Blue and the School for Seers—Book One) – Morgan Rice
- Everyone Can Create: Drawing – Apple Education
- The Date Dare – Tara Sue Me
- Kissed by Passion – Lexy Timms
- Counting the Days – Lexy Timms
- CREEPZ – Wendy Potocki
- Keegan – Lori Wilde
- False Memory – Meli Raine
- The Broke Billionaire – Ann Omasta
- Irresistibly Charming – Victoria Pinder
- How to Marry a Billionaire – Elise Sax
- The Last Journalist – A.C. Fuller
- Stratagem – Robin Caroll
- The Author – Lexy Timms
- Ruined Plans – Tracy Lorraine
- My First Knight – Virgini Bellarica
- My First Knight – Virgini Bellarica
- Retribution – C.M. Sutter
- If She Were Blind – Laney Wylde
- Amethyst Witch – Barbra Annino
- Mine Forever #1 – Weston Parker
- Blood of Stone – Jayne Faith
- Protection – Shelley Munro
- Good Girl – Piper Lawson
- Beating Hades’ Bikers – Lexy Timms
- Choosing Mr. Right – Shade Rachea
- Choosing Mr. Right – Shade Rachea
- Spark of Passion – Lexy Timms
- Dark Falls – Lori Ryan & D. Falls
- March Of The Cowboys – Jenny Klaire
- Star Crossed – Christine Pope
- Easy Going – Erin Nicholas
- The Shoeless Kid – Marcelle Dubé
- The X-Club – Anna Zaires
- Everyone Can Create: Video – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Teacher Guide – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Photo – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Music – Apple Education
- 01: Corporate Truth – Karl William Fleet
- Small Town Hero – Kim Koby
- After the Night – Sandra Marie
- May Day – Jess Lourey
- The Witching Hour – Christine Pope
- Wrong Place, Wrong Time – P. S. Brown
- Tarjen: Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides (Intergalactic Dating Agency) – Susan Hayes
- Taking It Easy – Erin Nicholas
- Rush – Lexy Timms
- Maid to the Mafia: Totally Captivated – Wanitta Praks
- Next Door (A Chloe Fine Psychological Suspense Mystery—Book 1) – Blake Pierce
- Power Games – May Sage
- Secret Lovers – Shelley Munro
- Apple Watch User Guide – Apple Inc.
- iPad User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 – Apple Inc.
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 – Apple Inc.
- Last Call – Libby Kirsch
- When the Right One Comes Along – Livia Quinn
- Challenging the Doctor – Patricia W. Fischer
- The Rebel – Jennifer Bernard
- Just Me – Lexy Timms
- Blood Bond: 1 – Helen Hardt
- Stopping Time – W.J. May
- Spirit of Lost Angels – Liza Perrat
- Craving Heat – Adrienne Giordano
- Mr. Dirty – Nana Malone
- Banking on Him – Lexy Timms
- Last Good Man (Crown Creek) – Theresa Leigh
- Her Bodyguard – Lexy Timms
- Destined for You – Cora Reed
- Finding Purpose – Tiffani Lynn
- Claimed by the King – Lorelei Moone
- Old Enough – Charmaine Pauls
- Red Hunted – Allyson Lindt
- Love on the Half Shell – Mona Ingram
- Falling – Wendy Smith & Ariadne Wayne
- Theirs for the Night – Katee Robert
- Marigolds and Murder – London Lovett
- Elizabeth – Lexy Timms
- The Mermaid Upstairs – Jami Lilo
- A Match in Dogwood – Jodi Anderson
- Anti Life – Allen Kuzara
- Night Myst – Yasmine Galenorn
- Survival of the Richest – Skye Warren
- Kissed by Fire – Kimber White
- Sweet Disaster – Ceri Grenelle
- Devil – Jordan Marie
- Tall, Dark and Charming – Erika Wilde
- Irresistibly Lost – Victoria Pinder
- Worth Billions – Lexy Timms
- Skylar Robbins: The Mystery of Shadow Hills – Carrie Cross
- Love in the Time of Surfing – Amy Waeschle
- Reviving Emily – Becca Jameson
- Fields’ Guide to Abduction – Julie Mulhern
- All Tied Up – Alison Kent
- Celebrity – Sienna Snow
- Bare Ass in Love – Sasha Burke
- Bind Me – Stacey Kennedy
- Just Say Yes – Samantha Lind
- Shameless – Lexy Timms
- Dirty Bet – Melinda Minx
- The Ticket (The Affair Duet, Book 1) – Aidèe Jaimes
- The Chaplain: Sacrifice for Love – Lynn Hammond
- Stormy Love – Lexy Timms
- Badger – Dale Mayer
- Hundred Reasons – Ali Parker & Lexy Timms
- Vow of Retribution – Emma Renshaw
- Heartbreaker – Lizabeth Scott
- Colton – Melissa Belle
- Blind Angel of Wrath (The Daisy Hayes Trilogy Book 2) – Nick Aaron
- The First Fantasy Box Set – W.J. May
- Red – Ava Claire
- Living with Her One-Night Stand – Noelle Adams
- Anything For Love (The Hunter Brothers Book 1) – Lola St.Vil
- Dirty Shots – Marissa Farrar
- Trading Places – Sierra Rose
- Sanctum – Sienna Valentine
- Uncover My Secrets – Ali Parker
- Rich CEO – Amelia Wilde
- Room Service – Book One – Poppy Dunne
- Dating The Billionaire – Book One – Poppy Dunne
- Mr. Black’s Proposal – Aubrey Dark
- Spring Texas Bride – Katie Lane
- A Dash of Love – Jill Sanders
- The Bad Break – Jill Orr
- The Birthday List – Devney Perry
- Cheeky Royal – Nana Malone
- Building Billions – Part 1 – Lexy Timms
- Retrace – Sigal Ehrlich
- Oscar – SJ McCoy
- Justice – Piper Davenport
- Rhys – D.B. James
- Luke – Anna Scott
- Crazy – M. Piper
- Dr. Billionaire’s Virgin – Melinda Minx
- Cartel Bitch – Chelsea Camaron
- Dreaming of You – Cora Reed
- Fiancée for Hire – Melinda Minx
- Spy Girl: Books 1-2 – Jillian Dodd
- Spy Girl: Books 1-3 – Jillian Dodd
- Murder Above the Fold – ReGina Welling & Erin Lynn
- Perfect Sense – Amanda Cowen
- Limitless – Lucia Jordan
- Escort – Skye Warren
- Escort – Skye Warren
- Accounting for Love – Erin Wright
- His Wicked Embrace – Lauren Smith
- Murder on Caye Isle – J.A. Wallace
- The Bible Knowledge Commentary Law – John F. Walvoord & Roy B. Zuck
- Unsinkable Faith Study Guide – Tracie Miles
- Of Ash and Spirit – D.G. Swank
- Facade – Lexy Timms
- Murder in Grenoble – Susan Kiernan-Lewis
- Hate Me – LP Lovell
- Broken Boundaries – TC Matson
- Walking in the Footsteps of David Wilkerson – Charles Simpson
- Master Thief – Lexy Timms
- In The Darkness – K.M. Scott
- The Secret – Lexy Timms
- The Cowboy’s Secret Bride – Cora Seton
- So Unexpected – Amanda Wilhelm
- Bargaining with a Rake – Julie Johnstone
- Wildcat – Max Monroe
- 50 Top Ketogenic Recipes: Quick and Easy Keto Diet Recipes for Weight Loss and Optimum Health – Emma Green
- Glimmer of Hope – Ryan King
- Expose My Desire – Stephanie Julian
- Menage a Cowboy – Jenny Klaire
- The 28th Gate: Volume 1 – Christopher C. Dimond
- Mr. Accidental Hero – Gina Robinson
- Eternal – W.J. May
- Dirt – Cassia Leo
- For Honor – Jeannette Winters
- Whiskey Secrets – Carrie Ann Ryan
- Debt of Fear – Michael Reid Jr
- First Touch – Teyla Branton
- Rocked by her Alpha – Mina Carter
- Southern Spice – Jeannette Winters
- Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 1) – Alisa Woods
- The Seduction – Roxy Sloane
- Honeymoon Cottage – Barbara Cool Lee
- Racing Hearts – Candi Heart
- The Fortune Hunter – Jasmine Haynes & Jennifer Skully
- Player! – J. S. Scott
- The Deal – Talia Ellison
- 1 Night – Bethany Lopez
- A Hero’s Honor – Tessa Layne
- Weres and Witches of Silver Lake Box Set (Books 1-4) – Vella Day
- Fragile Touch – Lexy Timms
- Bishop Verot Catholic High School – Shannon Larrea, Suzie O’Grady & Stacey Elmeer
- Out of the Mist – Lauren Giordano
- Real Deal – Piper Rayne
- Enough – Danielle Norman
- That Man Next Door – Nadia Lee
- Returning for Love – Erin Wright
- Dark Path – Melissa F. Miller
- Submit – Lexy Timms
- The Pool Boy – Penny Wylder
- Open Hearts – Eve Dangerfield
- Falling for Charming – Sophie Weston
- Fire and Foreplay – Melanie Shawn
- The Choices I’ve Made – J.L. Berg
- Callie – Sharon Srock
- Ignite the Flame – Susan Griscom
- Clouds of Venus – Jeff Tanyard
- iPad User Guide for iOS 11.4 – Apple Inc.
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 11.4 – Apple Inc.
- Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer – Demelza Carlton
- Ryder – Ali Parker
- Starswept – Mary Fan
- Secrets of Wildflower Island – Michelle Files
- Resurgence – Sharonlee Holder
- Venus in Blue Jeans – Meg Benjamin
- Any Way You Bury It – Lucy Quinn
- The Duke’s Bride – Joanne Wadsworth
- Dream a Little Dream of Me (Love Everlasting) (The Thorntons Book 4) – Iris Morland
- Faking It – Lexy Timms
- Hung – Anne Marsh
- Tempted by Her Boss – Karen Erickson
- Temporary Arrangement – Karen Erickson
- Trashy Foreplay – Gemma James
- Hot Bachelor – Katie McCoy
- Watching – Book One – Bethany James
- Just the Trouble I Needed – Lauren Faulkenberry
- The Gift: The Butterfly Effect, Book 1. – Margaret McHeyzer
- Better Together – Bree Kraemer
- Past Crimes – Ashley Gardner & Jennifer Ashley
- The Boy Who Painted the World – Melody J. Bremen
- Living in the Past – W.J. May
- Lost – Jodi Kae
- Snow Kissed by the Billionaire – Lizabeth Scott
- About Love – Lexy Timms
- Don’t Tell Meg – Paul J. Teague
- Going Down and Man Candy – Elise Sax
- The Fallen Empire Collection (Books 1-3 + Prequel) – Lindsay Buroker
- Only the Beginning – W.J. May
- Undeniable – Katherine King
- Wicked Favor – Sawyer Bennett
- Never Look Back – W.J. May
- Playing Pretend – Tamsyn Bester
- One S’more Summer – Beth Merlin
- Goaltending – Jami Davenport
- Kiss Me at Willoughby Close – Kate Hewitt
- The Husband Mission – Regina Scott
- Granny’s Got a Gun – Harper Lin
- Soul and Diana – Jade Jones
- Big Win – J.H. Croix
- Lord of Pleasure – Erica Ridley
- Get Started with Code 1 – Apple Education
- Forensic Faith Participant’s Guide – J. Warner Wallace
- Gone Daddy Gone – Cheryl Bradshaw
- From Garden to Grave – Rickie Blair
- App Development with Swift – Apple Education
- Mulligan’s Dream – S. M. Cross
- Wicked Road to Hell – Juliana Stone
- Locked Tight – Susan Kaye Quinn
- Grizzly Mountain – Becca Jameson
- Dial P For Poison – Zara Keane
- In His Kiss – Christina Tetreault
- Rules of Payne – Elizabeth Lynx
- Trouble in a Tight Dress – Lori Sjoberg
- The Royal Companion – Tanya Bird
- Intro to App Development with Swift – Apple Education
- Birthright – Jessica Ruddick
- Captured by Love Books 1-3 (The Unwilling Executive, The Unyielding Bachelor, The Undercover Playboy) – Miranda P. Charles
- Made of Steel (Made of Steel Series Book 1) – Ivy Smoak
- The Play Mate – Kendall Ryan
- Off the Beadin’ Path, Glass Bead Mystery Series, Book 3 – Janice Peacock
- Renegade – Laramie Briscoe
- Hot Stuff – Carly Phillips
- The Nearness of You (Love Everlasting) (The Thorntons Book 1) – Iris Morland
- Impossible Roommates – Clare James
- Thirty Days – Bibi Paterson
- Thirty Days – Bibi Paterson
- Bewitching Bedlam – Yasmine Galenorn
- Debauchery: Starter Set – Em Brown
- With This Ring – Debra Clopton
- Behind Closed Doors – Sherri Hayes
- Sandhill Dreams – Cara Putman
- Once Upon a Kiss – Alethea Kontis, Yasmine Galenorn, Sarra Cannon, Anthea Sharp, Devon Monk, Alexia Purdy, C. Gockel, Jenna Elizabeth Johnson, Julia Crane, Hailey Edwards, Kate Danley, Shawntelle Madison, Nikki Jefford, Phaedra Weldon, Debra Dunbar, Mandy M. Roth & Jennifer Blackstream
- Scandalous Virtue – Brenda Hiatt
- Bed and Breakfast and Murder – Patti Larsen
- The Bear and the Bride – Jianne Carlo
- Exposed in Darkness – Heather Sunseri
- Alpha Turned – KB Alan
- Dead Weight – Matt Casamassina
- Procreate Artists’ Handbook – Savage Interactive
- Dragon Blues – Ophelia Bell
- Family Jewels – Denise Grover Swank
- Safe Haven – Leeanna Morgan
- The Chronicles of Kerrigan Box Set Books # 1 – 6 – W.J. May
- The Girl and the Clockwork Cat – Nikki McCormack
- The House on the Beach – Linda Barrett
- A Wanton Woman – Vanessa Vale
- Heartbeat Braves – Pamela Sanderson
- MacBook Pro Essentials – Apple Inc.
- If I Didn’t Care – Kait Nolan
- The Christmas Cookie Shop – Ginny Baird
- Dark Fancy – Sabrina York
- Wicked After Midnight – Olivia Jaymes
- The Sexy One – Lauren Blakely
- Secret Crush – Victoria Pinder
- Primal Deception – Robin Mahle
- A Pie to Die For: A Bakery Detectives Cozy Mystery – Stacey Alabaster
- The Mail-Order Bride Carries a Gun – Wanda Ann Thomas
- Our Options Have Changed – Julia Kent & Elisa Reed
- The Fireproof Girl – Loretta Lost
- Highlander’s Shifter – Joanne Wadsworth
- Sweet Solace – Alexa Padgett
- Blurred Lines – Tamsyn Bester
- Holding You – Book One – Jewel E. Ann
- Denied – Lori Sjoberg
- Love Restored – Carrie Ann Ryan
- Just Friends – Monica Murphy
- Next August – Kelly Moore
- Roses and Rodeo – Cheyenne McCray
- Maple Syrup Murder – Grace Lemon
- Going Commando – Pamela Burford
- Turn My World Around – Kait Nolan
- Get Lucky – Lila Monroe
- A Love So Dangerous – Lili Valente
- Sweets and a Stabbing – Harper Lin
- Mistress of Masks – C. Greenwood
- Beyond A Shadow – Alison Kent
- Linger – V.E. Campudoni
- Brutally Beautiful – Christine Zolendz
- An Unexpected Home – Bree Kraemer
- Brody’s Vow – Kaylea Cross
- A Cantata of Love – Jacki Delecki
- Playing by Her Rules – Amy Andrews
- The Call of the Wild – Jack London
- INTEL 1 Omnibus: Books 1-4 – Erec Stebbins
- The Billionaire Stepbrother – Emma Lea
- The Viscount’s Wallflower Bride – Lauren Royal & Devon Royal
- Dowser Series: Box Set 1 – Meghan Ciana Doidge
- No Scone Unturned – Leighann Dobbs
- Dead Wood – Dan Ames
- Silk and Shadows – Mary Jo Putney
- Silk and Shadows – Mary Jo Putney
- Swift Playgrounds: Learn to Code 1 & 2 – Apple Education
- Dating an Alien Pop Star – Kendra L. Saunders
- Skin and Bones – Susan Harris
- Something Borrowed – Louisa George
- Temptation (The Hunted Series Book 1) – Ivy Smoak
- Obsession – Brooke Page
- The Preacher – Ted Thackrey Jr.
- Managing the Bosses Box Set #1-3 – Lexy Timms
- Little Red Riding Hood – Mark Lesky
- A Tempting Friendship – Kylie Gilmore
- Craving – Helen Hardt
- Soulbound – Bethany Adams
- Red. – London Miller
- To Kill a Labrador – Kassandra Lamb
- Murder in the Winter – Steve Demaree
- Deadly Pursuit – Ann Christopher
- A Kingdom’s Cost – J. R. Tomlin
- Seduced By The Alpha Wolf Book 1 – Kaycee Kline
- Mission Improbable – JJ Green
- Game Player – BJ Harvey
- Oath of Office (A Luke Stone Thriller—Book #2) – Jack Mars
- Cora’s Pride – Peggy L Henderson
- The Sea of Travail – Kristin Gleeson
- The Forbidden Duke – Darcy Burke
- Gabriella – Brenda Hiatt
- I Am N Devotional – The Voice of the Martyrs
- Nora & Kettle – Lauren Nicolle Taylor
- The Lesson – Lola Darling
- Booty Call (A Forbidden Bodyguard Romance) – Ainsley Booth
- Her Adoring SEAL – Caitlyn O’Leary
- Reckless – Maggie Shayne
- Hard Fall – Phil Reade
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter The Complete Collection (Parts 1-6) – Jennifer Malone Wright
- A Seal’s Oath – Cora Seton
- Seaside Summers (Books 1-3 Boxed Set) – Melissa Foster
- I’ll Run to You – Nikki Vale
- DEAD EYE – Alyssa Day
- Bridal Pact – Leora Gonzales
- The Hack: International Crime Thriller – Will Patching
- Jett’s Wild Wolf – Elle Boon
- Those Were the Days – Jenny Bravo
- Croc’s Return – Eve Langlais
- Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She’s Dead – Christiana Miller
- Love on a Summer Night – Zoe York
- Colin’s Quest – Shirleen Davies
- Wild Boys After Dark: Logan – Melissa Foster
- Mosaic Chronicles Books 1-4 – Andrea Pearson
- Tabitha – Vikki Kestell
- The Watchers of Eden (The Watchers of Eden Trilogy, Book 1) – Toby Edge
- Seized by Love – Melissa Foster
- Drained – E.H. Reinhard
- Ten Days in a Mad-House – Nellie Bly
- Distiller’s Choice – Jennifer Bramseth
- With Every Breath – Niecey Roy
- Forever Entangled – Kathleen Brooks
- Playing with Seduction – Erika Wilde
- The Irish Cottage: Finding Elizabeth – Juliet Gauvin
- iMac Essentials – Apple Inc.
- Skin and Blond – V. J. Chambers
- Every Little Kiss – Susan Hatler
- The Seduction of Lord Stone – Anna Campbell
- Under His Skin – Sidney Bristol
- Prototype D – Jason D. Morrow
- Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 1) – Celina Grace
- Sweet Addiction – J Daniels
- Capture – Rachel Van Dyken
- My Best Friend Is a Secret Agent: How Chip Became C.H.I.P. and Foiled the Freaky Fuzzy Invasion – Richard Clark
- Her Hero to Love – Debra Salonen
- The Last Necromancer – C.J. Archer
- How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things – Martin Meadows
- The Crusader’s Bride – Claire Delacroix
- One You Can’t Forget – Lexy Timms
- The Boss – Lexy Timms
- Investing For Beginners – David Cohne
- Fairy-Struck – Amy Sumida
- Not You It’s Me – Julie Johnson
- Malevolent – Jana DeLeon
- The CEO – Victoria Purman
- Contract: Snatch – Ty Hutchinson
- Stockholm Diaries, Caroline – Rebecca Hunter
- Tempting the Knight – Heidi Rice