CLICKBANK QUICK INTRODUCTION
ClickBank nowadays has come to be recognized as the most popular potential of pursuing an alternate profession from home.
This will work in a multi-pronged manner to enhance your income manageable and additionally enhance the relative ease with which you can earn cash from this medium.
After all, ClickBank is the largest digital market and has been around for close to 2 a long time now.
How to Make Money with ClickBank
To make the challenge less difficult for you, I decided to introduce a step through step procedure of how to make money with ClickBank.First understand the dynamics of click bank.
WHAT IS THE CLICKBANK BUSINESS MODEL ?
If you want to master how does ClickBank work, it turns into immensely vital to understand the ordinary thought of ClickBank.
You have to understand that only when you are capable to sync your enterprise method with their working strategy, you can be certain of gains.
In fact, as per the most current study, ClickBank now is a proud facilitator of over 30,000 sales on the digital platform on a day to day basis.
Their whole number of registered users has topped 6 million and is growing everyday.
What is in particular reassuring about the ClickBank business model is that these users have no longer been approached by way of the e-commerce giant.
They have all decided to be part of the ClickBank network on their very own and have ever when you consider that commenced to actively create, sell and promote merchandise digitally.
The commissions offered by the organisation is a key consideration when you are searching to make cash with ClickBank.
After all, it will sooner or later determine on the extent of income that you are capable to lock in.
The correct information is the vary of commission offered in this platform range from 5-75% and all of us doing enterprise with them stands a good chance of clocking in some neat gains.
HOW DOES CLICKBANK WORK?
As an affiliate, all you have to do is sign up for a ClickBank affiliate account and then start searching their market which lists all the available products from their associate vendors. Once you discover a top product (we’ll get into that in a moment), ClickBank will provide you a special “affiliate link” that factors to the vendor’s sales page. All you have to do then is make human beings buy thru that link. You earn a commission for any sale made via your affiliate links.
If you’re the vendor, then you create your very own product and set it up the use of Clickbank’s system. They then list your product in their market so that tens of thousands of associates can see you. They handle the tracking the usage of special monitoring links and cookies so they be aware of precisely where the sale got here from and deposit the referring account accordingly.
A lot of people begin off as affiliates and then, later on, grow to be vendors. We will focus on making cash as an affiliate in this blog post, as it’s the simpler route.
REASON TO CHOOSE CLICKBANK
Clickbank is now not alone in what they do. There are many comparable affiliate networks (I listing some at the stop of this blog post). So why and when would you pick out Clickbank over others? Here’s a features of the pinnacle benefits I see:
Big range of products: They have lots of products available across about two dozen categories. That’s a lot of niches, a lot of merchandise and a lot of opportunities.
Global affiliate friendly: Their direct credit score fee approach works with Payoneer, a popular digital pockets that can help you without problems get paid online no count number where you’re from in the world.
Very excessive commissions: Most ClickBank products pay 70%+ commission. You read that right. So in that case, if you promote a $100 product, you earn $70. You might think that’s way too high to be real, but it is. They’re mostly capable to do that due to the fact most of their products are digital, which potential there are no “production” costs, “shipping” expenses or any different expenses that are normally related with physical products, hence the excessive commissions.
Beginner friendly: Some affiliate networks are strict when it comes to accepting new affiliates. They’re typically scared of fraudsters who can potentially jeopardize the network’s relationships with their advertisers and carriers by using the usage of shady promotional techniques. While this cautiousness is generally a properly thing, it additionally makes it tough for new associates to get into these networks. How can you start taking your infant steps and experimenting with matters when you are no longer even allowed to promote any products?
Pay regular and fast: As regularly as weekly or bi-weekly. Many affiliate networks pay on a NET 30 basis, which means they maintain your cash for 30 days after you’ve earned them. This can be a big inconvenience and create money float troubles mainly if you are running paid traffic.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU MAKE?
This is a quite subjective question. The biggest elements concerned are the products you pick out and how you promote them. We’ll break down exactly how to do that in the next sections. But if you’re asking if it’s viable to make money with Click Bank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely.
It’s no longer wonderful to see humans doing three figures each day on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$70 in commission. Say the common is $35. This capacity you want four sales a day to hit $140+. Seems doable, doesn’t it? Depending on your level of know-how you should hit your first sale in days or months.
But if you’re a whole newbie, it’s now not unrealistic to intention for your first sale in 2-3 months. From that factor onwards, as soon as you show to yourself that it works, things grow to be a whole lot easier.
If you’re looking for splendid examples of humans making properly cash on ClickBank, test out this submit through Authority Hackers as they detail the approach they observed to make lots of dollars on ClickBank each month.
You are able to bring a brand new affiliate website from $0 to $300+ per day in less than three months with ClickBank.I’m certainly going to get into both of those strategies as well as my recommended course to follow for beginners
BEST METHOD : HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM CLICK BANK?
There are three important steps to turn your clickbank account into the money making machine :
- The product selection.
- The funnel.
- The traffic.
The product determination of the ClickBank product you’ll be promoting. This may seem like it’s easy sufficient but screwing up this step could probably avoid you from earning a single cent because the different steps are built on top of it. Product lookup has its personal separate area below.
Next up is the funnel, the funnel essentially represents the experience a visitor takes from the factor they’re uncovered to your website/ad/link for the first time, and up until the point they make a purchase through your affiliate link. There are exceptional approaches to this and we’ll be discussing examples in the devoted section below.
Finally, the traffic. You have the product, you’ve set up the “journey” your visitor will go through to ultimately get to the product, now all that’s left is to truly begin driving those visitors to your funnel.
(1) THE PRODUCT SELECTION
So earlier than you select a product you want to hop on the ClickBank website and sign up for an affiliate account. This is a simple procedure that you can start here. Once you’re done, it’s time to navigate to the marketplace and begin browsing.
This will permit you to browse an mixture listing of products from all categories. You can use the “sort results by” drop-down menu to kind the outcomes according to a wide variety of one-of-a-kind criteria. For our purposes, we’ll maintain it set as “Popularity” for now even though I additionally encourage you to sort by using “Gravity” and browse products that way.
At this point, neglect categories, niches and the entirety else. We genuinely choose to perceive what makes a correct product. But what do these phrases mean? High gravity capacity a lot of affiliates are making cash with that product or it’s a “proven” product.
You may be questioning that’s a no-brainer, right? Simply type by using absolute best gravity and choose a product out of those. Well, while many advocate going that route, it has its issues. The fundamental one being: high gravity = a lot of affiliates = a lot of competition. This isn’t continually a terrible element but would possibly no longer be best for people simply beginning out.
Before we go on to the subsequent section, browse thru 10-20 excessive gravity products. Visit their income web page and their “affiliate tools” page. Notice how they promote the product to both their clients and YOU as an affiliate.
You’ll rapidly start noticing patterns. The frequent qualities you see among the top products commonly have a sizable contribution to their success. We desire to understand these characteristics so we can spot them in different products that may also be less competitive however can sell well.
Best Affiliate Tools: You’ll discover that most pinnacle products have committed pages that help you get started out shortly promotion their products. They frequently even create ready-to-go ads, content, and templates for you. This indicates that the vendor cares about attracting and protecting affiliates.
Video Sales Pages : These are a famous kind of sales pages that convert very nicely due to the fact of their dependence on without problems digestible, enormously attractive videos.
Social Proofs: Most products will have reviews or other types of social proof that show human beings using and benefiting from that product successfully.
SELECT THE PRODUCT
you have to always have a excellent idea what a proper product looks like by examining pinnacle gravity products across all categories. You ought to also have some thoughts about which niches/categories you desire to get into. Now it’s time to pick a product to promote.
Best Interest in the niche: Huge activity is a bonus. People actually underestimate this point. if it’s profitable and you begin focusing on developing it. Having an hobby in it makes things so tons less difficult and helps you keep going when matters get tough.
Gravity Factor : Gravity is not always a deal factor. Some People will inform you to choose a product with at least 50+ gravity. This is not a rule of thumb by using any means.
Promotional tools and vendor support: Try getting in contact with the vendor for affiliate support. Good companies will be immediate with affiliate assist and will exhibit you that they care because they make money when you do.
solution for niche problem : Target the market where you can sell your product easily.you can say -targeted traffic & customers.
(2) THE FUNNEL
After choosing the niche/product now i will move to funnel.This is the important part of this journey.
Landing page : This is a better strategy . A lander or landing web page is a web page that you create and that acts as a intermediary between the offer and the visitor. This may want to be a overview of the offer, a video, an article…etc. The visitor would land on it, devour it and then click on a hyperlink and get redirected to the offer.
Direct linking: This means you’ll send human beings immediately to the vendor’s sales page. This used to work nicely and nonetheless does in some uncommon instances however most of the time, it’s not encouraged to go down that route. You need to “warm up” your visitor first before sending them to the offer page. Unfortunately, due to the fact this is the bad route, a lot of people select it.
Landing page > Opt-in > Offer: This is a precise approch.You essentially send your visitor to a landing web page and provide them a free gift associated to your offer in change for their e-mail address. You then send them the offer two by email.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY ?
Although the 0.33 strategy is the most complicated in phrases of setup, it has a important advantage: you’re constructing your e-mail list. You can get in touch with absolutely everyone who stuffed your form and can promote offers to them again and again. This is why it’s the encouraged approach.
There’s a famous pronouncing among net marketers, “the cash is in the list”, and it actually is. An e-mail list is a long-term asset you can leverage with a click on of a button with negligible cost
- Step 1: Create your landing page. Whether it’s a review, article, video or otherwise, you’ll need web hosting to create. I will suggest you BLUEHOST.
- Step 2: Create your opt-in forms. These are the forms that will capture your visitor’s email address. This is also manageable with HUBSPOT. Hubspot is best landing page builder.HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software — plus the methodology, resources, and support — to help businesses
- Step 3: Next, you’ll need an email marketing platform that allows you to manage your email list and send automated email sequences to them (promoting your Clickbank product and other content). For this my recommendation is SENDINBLUE.
- Step 4: Done! Now you have the product, a landing page and a lead magnet, which is a free ebook & video…etc you’re giving away for free on the landing page in exchange for an email address.
So now how do you drive traffic to your internet site and therefore your offer? When driving site visitors you could either “pay” by means of spending effort and time or pay by using genuinely paying for the traffic. Let me provide an explanation for this by means of truly breaking down the encouraged traffic sources.
If you have a finances and are willing to pay for traffic, you may favor to explore investing in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing Ads or any of the other networks you can purchase visitors from. Their first benefit is a double-edged sword. You can actually start receiving traffic within minutes from beginning a campaign. But as soon as you quit strolling the campaign, the “traffic tap” stops.
SEO, in short, is working on making your internet site rank high in Google search effects when people enter specific search keywords. The huge professionals of search engine marketing are that it’s a very long-term strategy and ought to keep bringing you visitors for years with minimal effort. It’s also inexpensive or almost free if you do all the work your self manually.
The disadvantage is that it’s gradual at first, it may want to take 2-3+ months to see your first sale if that is your major visitors source. It’s additionally tedious in the sense that it requires a lot of effort link building, particularly if you’re making an attempt to rank for exceedingly aggressive keywords.
Creating Facebook pages, attracting followers and publishing content was once as soon as a profitable practice. However, as you may additionally already be properly aware, Facebook has drastically decreased its pages’ natural attain that it’s nearly not possible now to depend on organic site visitors as a reliable supply of profits or visitors.
Instagram and YouTube are still huge players when it comes to organic reach. Many affiliates make a lot of money merchandising products organically on these Social media platforms.
INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE
Instagram is still going strong. This works particularly well for visual niches like food, pets, and sports. Lots of fascinating content out there to put up in these niches and acquire a massive following.You can make best videos and upload into your youtube accout.You can record a video evaluation of the product and leave its buy hyperlink in the description. You can create a video giving free cost related to your niche and suggest the product as an “new”.
I hope the information in here might also be very helpfull and you would possibly be looking for an exact method to start making money with ClickBank.The above is the basic, long-term method I recommend. It’s a lot of work however it pays off. You can continually go the shorter route of just slapping together an opt-in page and driving paid traffic to it. However, these pages are plenty much less likely to rank in search engines or convey you organic traffic.I hope this has been helpful, specifically for beginners.
TOP FREE BOOKS
- Her Teacher Mate – Tasha Black
- The Weight of Light – Joey Eschrich & Clark A. Miller
- Moonshine & Murder – Kathleen Brooks
- Magic After Dark – Aimee Easterling, Christine Pope, Kim Richardson, Rebecca Chastain, M.J. Scott, Gary Jonas & K Gorman
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures Simplified – Arun Nagdev, MD
- Modern Fairy Tale – Skye Warren
- Intrigued – Z.L. Arkadie
- Heavy Equipment – Skye Warren
- Lured by Lies – Ella Miles
- Beautiful Obsession – Roxy Sinclaire
- Twice Shy – Mona Ingram
- Zero Hour: A Prequel to Zero Tolerance – Autumn Jones Lake
- Murder at Yappy Hour – Diana Orgain
- His Brother’s Wife – Mia Ford
- Passion – Lexy Timms
- January on Fire – Chase Jackson
- Gunner – Savannah Rylan
- Where I Found You – Brooke O’Brien
- Going Deep – Mia Ford
- Double Trouble Deal With the Billionaire – Book 1 – Samantha Gucci
- Claimed – Mia Ford & Bella Winters
- My Sister’s Murderer (Book 1) – Liv Bennett
- The Valentines Day Proposal – Bella Winters
- Silent Crime – W.L. Knightly
- The Spirit Path – Tammy Tate
- You’ve Got Fail – Celia Aaron
- Taze: And the Chick He Couldn’t Forget (Taze Prequel Novella) (MC Biker Romance) – Eden West
- Sweetheart for the SEAL – Alexis Abbott
- Strong Suit – Lauren Blakely
- The Billionaire’s Unexpected Wife #1 – Ali Parker
- Outracing Demons – Ali Parker
- Caged – Brittany Crowley
- Stately Pleasures – Lucy Felthouse
- Redeeming Gavin – Ella Jade
- Three of a Kind – Laura Kaye, Vanessa Vale & Skye Warren
- Tangled with the Fighter – Kathryn Thomas
- Southpaw – Paula Cox
- Right Under My Nose #1 – Ali Parker
- Sweet Alibi – Adriane Leigh
- Southern Promises- Book One – KG Fletcher
- The List – Clare James
- Something More – Ella Jade
- Money or Nothing – Lexy Timms
- Berserk – Resa Nelson
- The Girl From Paradise Hill – Susan Lund
- The Billionaire Offer – Ali Parker
- Baby Makes Three – Nicole Elliot
- Stolen Innocence – Julia Sykes
- Temptation – Pandora Spocks
- Corrupted – Alexis Noelle
- Always On My Mind – Ali Parker
- Dig Two Graves – Keith Nixon
- The Fat Detective – Christian Hayes
- BlueBuried Muffins – Lyndsey Cole
- ACL Reconstruction: Rehabilitation Principles – Catherine A. Logan, MD, MBA, MSPT, Gilbert Moatshe, MD, PhD, Jorge Chahla, MD & Robert F. LaPrade, MD, PhD
- Journey of Fire and Night – D.K. Holmberg
- His Hand In the Storm – Ritu Sethi
- Pretty Little Player – J. Kenner
- The Hot Cowboy – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire’s Nanny – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire’s Baby – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire Hot Seal – Alexa Davis
- My Billionaire Doctor – Alexa Davis
- When Justice Calls – Jamie McFarlane
- One More Chance – Amy Brent
- Cold Nights, Hot Bodies – Lily Harlem
- Selfless Hero – Nicole Elliot
- Maximum Force – Tawdra Kandle
- Gravity – Cat Mason
- Indebted – J.L. Beck
- The Story Of Us – Molly O’Keefe
- Pulling Strings – Riley Long
- Fighting Dirty – Eva Logan & Ashleigh G
- Show Stopper – Amy Brent
- My Boyfriend’s Dad – Amy Brent
- Billionaire in Control – Lexy Timms
- Marvels, Mochas, and Murder – Christine Zane Thomas & William Tyler Davis
- Teasing Hands – Book One – Elena M. Reyes
- Salvation – Book One – SM Lumetta
- Fairy Tale Bastard – Book One – Bella J
- If She Knew (A Kate Wise Mystery—Book 1) – Blake Pierce
- Never Enough – Lexy Timms
- Lost Souls – W.J. May
- The Magic Factory (Oliver Blue and the School for Seers—Book One) – Morgan Rice
- Everyone Can Create: Drawing – Apple Education
- The Date Dare – Tara Sue Me
- Kissed by Passion – Lexy Timms
- Counting the Days – Lexy Timms
- CREEPZ – Wendy Potocki
- Keegan – Lori Wilde
- False Memory – Meli Raine
- The Broke Billionaire – Ann Omasta
- Irresistibly Charming – Victoria Pinder
- How to Marry a Billionaire – Elise Sax
- The Last Journalist – A.C. Fuller
- Stratagem – Robin Caroll
- The Author – Lexy Timms
- Ruined Plans – Tracy Lorraine
- My First Knight – Virgini Bellarica
- My First Knight – Virgini Bellarica
- Retribution – C.M. Sutter
- If She Were Blind – Laney Wylde
- Amethyst Witch – Barbra Annino
- Mine Forever #1 – Weston Parker
- Blood of Stone – Jayne Faith
- Protection – Shelley Munro
- Good Girl – Piper Lawson
- Beating Hades’ Bikers – Lexy Timms
- Choosing Mr. Right – Shade Rachea
- Choosing Mr. Right – Shade Rachea
- Spark of Passion – Lexy Timms
- Dark Falls – Lori Ryan & D. Falls
- March Of The Cowboys – Jenny Klaire
- Star Crossed – Christine Pope
- Easy Going – Erin Nicholas
- The Shoeless Kid – Marcelle Dubé
- The X-Club – Anna Zaires
- Everyone Can Create: Video – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Teacher Guide – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Photo – Apple Education
- Everyone Can Create: Music – Apple Education
- 01: Corporate Truth – Karl William Fleet
- Small Town Hero – Kim Koby
- After the Night – Sandra Marie
- May Day – Jess Lourey
- The Witching Hour – Christine Pope
- Wrong Place, Wrong Time – P. S. Brown
- Tarjen: Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides (Intergalactic Dating Agency) – Susan Hayes
- Taking It Easy – Erin Nicholas
- Rush – Lexy Timms
- Maid to the Mafia: Totally Captivated – Wanitta Praks
- Next Door (A Chloe Fine Psychological Suspense Mystery—Book 1) – Blake Pierce
- Power Games – May Sage
- Secret Lovers – Shelley Munro
- Apple Watch User Guide – Apple Inc.
- iPad User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 – Apple Inc.
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 – Apple Inc.
- Last Call – Libby Kirsch
- When the Right One Comes Along – Livia Quinn
- Challenging the Doctor – Patricia W. Fischer
- The Rebel – Jennifer Bernard
- Just Me – Lexy Timms
- Blood Bond: 1 – Helen Hardt
- Stopping Time – W.J. May
- Spirit of Lost Angels – Liza Perrat
- Craving Heat – Adrienne Giordano
- Mr. Dirty – Nana Malone
- Banking on Him – Lexy Timms
- Last Good Man (Crown Creek) – Theresa Leigh
- Her Bodyguard – Lexy Timms
- Destined for You – Cora Reed
- Finding Purpose – Tiffani Lynn
- Claimed by the King – Lorelei Moone
- Old Enough – Charmaine Pauls
- Red Hunted – Allyson Lindt
- Love on the Half Shell – Mona Ingram
- Falling – Wendy Smith & Ariadne Wayne
- Theirs for the Night – Katee Robert
- Marigolds and Murder – London Lovett
- Elizabeth – Lexy Timms
- The Mermaid Upstairs – Jami Lilo
- A Match in Dogwood – Jodi Anderson
- Anti Life – Allen Kuzara
- Night Myst – Yasmine Galenorn
- Survival of the Richest – Skye Warren
- Kissed by Fire – Kimber White
- Sweet Disaster – Ceri Grenelle
- Devil – Jordan Marie
- Tall, Dark and Charming – Erika Wilde
- Irresistibly Lost – Victoria Pinder
- Worth Billions – Lexy Timms
- Skylar Robbins: The Mystery of Shadow Hills – Carrie Cross
- Love in the Time of Surfing – Amy Waeschle
- Reviving Emily – Becca Jameson
- Fields’ Guide to Abduction – Julie Mulhern
- All Tied Up – Alison Kent
- Celebrity – Sienna Snow
- Bare Ass in Love – Sasha Burke
- Bind Me – Stacey Kennedy
- Just Say Yes – Samantha Lind
- Shameless – Lexy Timms
- Dirty Bet – Melinda Minx
- The Ticket (The Affair Duet, Book 1) – Aidèe Jaimes
- The Chaplain: Sacrifice for Love – Lynn Hammond
- Stormy Love – Lexy Timms
- Badger – Dale Mayer
- Hundred Reasons – Ali Parker & Lexy Timms
- Vow of Retribution – Emma Renshaw
- Heartbreaker – Lizabeth Scott
- Colton – Melissa Belle
- Blind Angel of Wrath (The Daisy Hayes Trilogy Book 2) – Nick Aaron
- The First Fantasy Box Set – W.J. May
- Red – Ava Claire
- Living with Her One-Night Stand – Noelle Adams
- Anything For Love (The Hunter Brothers Book 1) – Lola St.Vil
- Dirty Shots – Marissa Farrar
- Trading Places – Sierra Rose
- Sanctum – Sienna Valentine
- Uncover My Secrets – Ali Parker
- Rich CEO – Amelia Wilde
- Room Service – Book One – Poppy Dunne
- Dating The Billionaire – Book One – Poppy Dunne
- Mr. Black’s Proposal – Aubrey Dark
- Spring Texas Bride – Katie Lane
- A Dash of Love – Jill Sanders
- The Bad Break – Jill Orr
- The Birthday List – Devney Perry
- Cheeky Royal – Nana Malone
- Building Billions – Part 1 – Lexy Timms
- Retrace – Sigal Ehrlich
- Oscar – SJ McCoy
- Justice – Piper Davenport
- Rhys – D.B. James
- Luke – Anna Scott
- Crazy – M. Piper
- Dr. Billionaire’s Virgin – Melinda Minx
- Cartel Bitch – Chelsea Camaron
- Dreaming of You – Cora Reed
- Fiancée for Hire – Melinda Minx
- Spy Girl: Books 1-2 – Jillian Dodd
- Spy Girl: Books 1-3 – Jillian Dodd
- Murder Above the Fold – ReGina Welling & Erin Lynn
- Perfect Sense – Amanda Cowen
- Limitless – Lucia Jordan
- Escort – Skye Warren
- Escort – Skye Warren
- Accounting for Love – Erin Wright
- His Wicked Embrace – Lauren Smith
- Murder on Caye Isle – J.A. Wallace
- The Bible Knowledge Commentary Law – John F. Walvoord & Roy B. Zuck
- Unsinkable Faith Study Guide – Tracie Miles
- Of Ash and Spirit – D.G. Swank
- Facade – Lexy Timms
- Murder in Grenoble – Susan Kiernan-Lewis
- Hate Me – LP Lovell
- Broken Boundaries – TC Matson
- Walking in the Footsteps of David Wilkerson – Charles Simpson
- Master Thief – Lexy Timms
- In The Darkness – K.M. Scott
- The Secret – Lexy Timms
- The Cowboy’s Secret Bride – Cora Seton
- So Unexpected – Amanda Wilhelm
- Bargaining with a Rake – Julie Johnstone
- Wildcat – Max Monroe
- 50 Top Ketogenic Recipes: Quick and Easy Keto Diet Recipes for Weight Loss and Optimum Health – Emma Green
- Glimmer of Hope – Ryan King
- Expose My Desire – Stephanie Julian
- Menage a Cowboy – Jenny Klaire
- The 28th Gate: Volume 1 – Christopher C. Dimond
- Mr. Accidental Hero – Gina Robinson
- Eternal – W.J. May
- Dirt – Cassia Leo
- For Honor – Jeannette Winters
- Whiskey Secrets – Carrie Ann Ryan
- Debt of Fear – Michael Reid Jr
- First Touch – Teyla Branton
- Rocked by her Alpha – Mina Carter
- Southern Spice – Jeannette Winters
- Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 1) – Alisa Woods
- The Seduction – Roxy Sloane
- Honeymoon Cottage – Barbara Cool Lee
- Racing Hearts – Candi Heart
- The Fortune Hunter – Jasmine Haynes & Jennifer Skully
- Player! – J. S. Scott
- The Deal – Talia Ellison
- 1 Night – Bethany Lopez
- A Hero’s Honor – Tessa Layne
- Weres and Witches of Silver Lake Box Set (Books 1-4) – Vella Day
- Fragile Touch – Lexy Timms
- Bishop Verot Catholic High School – Shannon Larrea, Suzie O’Grady & Stacey Elmeer
- Out of the Mist – Lauren Giordano
- Real Deal – Piper Rayne
- Enough – Danielle Norman
- That Man Next Door – Nadia Lee
- Returning for Love – Erin Wright
- Dark Path – Melissa F. Miller
- Submit – Lexy Timms
- The Pool Boy – Penny Wylder
- Open Hearts – Eve Dangerfield
- Falling for Charming – Sophie Weston
- Fire and Foreplay – Melanie Shawn
- The Choices I’ve Made – J.L. Berg
- Callie – Sharon Srock
- Ignite the Flame – Susan Griscom
- Clouds of Venus – Jeff Tanyard
- iPad User Guide for iOS 11.4 – Apple Inc.
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 11.4 – Apple Inc.
- Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer – Demelza Carlton
- Ryder – Ali Parker
- Starswept – Mary Fan
- Secrets of Wildflower Island – Michelle Files
- Resurgence – Sharonlee Holder
- Venus in Blue Jeans – Meg Benjamin
- Any Way You Bury It – Lucy Quinn
- The Duke’s Bride – Joanne Wadsworth
- Dream a Little Dream of Me (Love Everlasting) (The Thorntons Book 4) – Iris Morland
- Faking It – Lexy Timms
- Hung – Anne Marsh
- Tempted by Her Boss – Karen Erickson
- Temporary Arrangement – Karen Erickson
- Trashy Foreplay – Gemma James
- Hot Bachelor – Katie McCoy
- Watching – Book One – Bethany James
- Just the Trouble I Needed – Lauren Faulkenberry
- The Gift: The Butterfly Effect, Book 1. – Margaret McHeyzer
- Better Together – Bree Kraemer
- Past Crimes – Ashley Gardner & Jennifer Ashley
- The Boy Who Painted the World – Melody J. Bremen
- Living in the Past – W.J. May
- Lost – Jodi Kae
- Snow Kissed by the Billionaire – Lizabeth Scott
- About Love – Lexy Timms
- Don’t Tell Meg – Paul J. Teague
- Going Down and Man Candy – Elise Sax
- The Fallen Empire Collection (Books 1-3 + Prequel) – Lindsay Buroker
- Only the Beginning – W.J. May
- Undeniable – Katherine King
- Wicked Favor – Sawyer Bennett
- Never Look Back – W.J. May
- Playing Pretend – Tamsyn Bester
- One S’more Summer – Beth Merlin
- Goaltending – Jami Davenport
- Kiss Me at Willoughby Close – Kate Hewitt
- The Husband Mission – Regina Scott
- Granny’s Got a Gun – Harper Lin
- Soul and Diana – Jade Jones
- Big Win – J.H. Croix
- Lord of Pleasure – Erica Ridley
- Get Started with Code 1 – Apple Education
- Forensic Faith Participant’s Guide – J. Warner Wallace
- Gone Daddy Gone – Cheryl Bradshaw
- From Garden to Grave – Rickie Blair
- App Development with Swift – Apple Education
- Mulligan’s Dream – S. M. Cross
- Wicked Road to Hell – Juliana Stone
- Locked Tight – Susan Kaye Quinn
- Grizzly Mountain – Becca Jameson
- Dial P For Poison – Zara Keane
- In His Kiss – Christina Tetreault
- Rules of Payne – Elizabeth Lynx
- Trouble in a Tight Dress – Lori Sjoberg
- The Royal Companion – Tanya Bird
- Intro to App Development with Swift – Apple Education
- Birthright – Jessica Ruddick
- Captured by Love Books 1-3 (The Unwilling Executive, The Unyielding Bachelor, The Undercover Playboy) – Miranda P. Charles
- Made of Steel (Made of Steel Series Book 1) – Ivy Smoak
- The Play Mate – Kendall Ryan
- Off the Beadin’ Path, Glass Bead Mystery Series, Book 3 – Janice Peacock
- Renegade – Laramie Briscoe
- Hot Stuff – Carly Phillips
- The Nearness of You (Love Everlasting) (The Thorntons Book 1) – Iris Morland
- Impossible Roommates – Clare James
- Thirty Days – Bibi Paterson
- Thirty Days – Bibi Paterson
- Bewitching Bedlam – Yasmine Galenorn
- Debauchery: Starter Set – Em Brown
- With This Ring – Debra Clopton
- Behind Closed Doors – Sherri Hayes
- Sandhill Dreams – Cara Putman
- Once Upon a Kiss – Alethea Kontis, Yasmine Galenorn, Sarra Cannon, Anthea Sharp, Devon Monk, Alexia Purdy, C. Gockel, Jenna Elizabeth Johnson, Julia Crane, Hailey Edwards, Kate Danley, Shawntelle Madison, Nikki Jefford, Phaedra Weldon, Debra Dunbar, Mandy M. Roth & Jennifer Blackstream
- Scandalous Virtue – Brenda Hiatt
- Bed and Breakfast and Murder – Patti Larsen
- The Bear and the Bride – Jianne Carlo
- Exposed in Darkness – Heather Sunseri
- Alpha Turned – KB Alan
- Dead Weight – Matt Casamassina
- Procreate Artists’ Handbook – Savage Interactive
- Dragon Blues – Ophelia Bell
- Family Jewels – Denise Grover Swank
- Safe Haven – Leeanna Morgan
- The Chronicles of Kerrigan Box Set Books # 1 – 6 – W.J. May
- The Girl and the Clockwork Cat – Nikki McCormack
- The House on the Beach – Linda Barrett
- A Wanton Woman – Vanessa Vale
- Heartbeat Braves – Pamela Sanderson
- MacBook Pro Essentials – Apple Inc.
- If I Didn’t Care – Kait Nolan
- The Christmas Cookie Shop – Ginny Baird
- Dark Fancy – Sabrina York
- Wicked After Midnight – Olivia Jaymes
- The Sexy One – Lauren Blakely
- Secret Crush – Victoria Pinder
- Primal Deception – Robin Mahle
- A Pie to Die For: A Bakery Detectives Cozy Mystery – Stacey Alabaster
- The Mail-Order Bride Carries a Gun – Wanda Ann Thomas
- Our Options Have Changed – Julia Kent & Elisa Reed
- The Fireproof Girl – Loretta Lost
- Highlander’s Shifter – Joanne Wadsworth
- Sweet Solace – Alexa Padgett
- Blurred Lines – Tamsyn Bester
- Holding You – Book One – Jewel E. Ann
- Denied – Lori Sjoberg
- Love Restored – Carrie Ann Ryan
- Just Friends – Monica Murphy
- Next August – Kelly Moore
- Roses and Rodeo – Cheyenne McCray
- Maple Syrup Murder – Grace Lemon
- Going Commando – Pamela Burford
- Turn My World Around – Kait Nolan
- Get Lucky – Lila Monroe
- A Love So Dangerous – Lili Valente
- Sweets and a Stabbing – Harper Lin
- Mistress of Masks – C. Greenwood
- Beyond A Shadow – Alison Kent
- Linger – V.E. Campudoni
- Brutally Beautiful – Christine Zolendz
- An Unexpected Home – Bree Kraemer
- Brody’s Vow – Kaylea Cross
- A Cantata of Love – Jacki Delecki
- Playing by Her Rules – Amy Andrews
- The Call of the Wild – Jack London
- INTEL 1 Omnibus: Books 1-4 – Erec Stebbins
- The Billionaire Stepbrother – Emma Lea
- The Viscount’s Wallflower Bride – Lauren Royal & Devon Royal
- Dowser Series: Box Set 1 – Meghan Ciana Doidge
- No Scone Unturned – Leighann Dobbs
- Dead Wood – Dan Ames
- Silk and Shadows – Mary Jo Putney
- Silk and Shadows – Mary Jo Putney
- Swift Playgrounds: Learn to Code 1 & 2 – Apple Education
- Dating an Alien Pop Star – Kendra L. Saunders
- Skin and Bones – Susan Harris
- Something Borrowed – Louisa George
- Temptation (The Hunted Series Book 1) – Ivy Smoak
- Obsession – Brooke Page
- The Preacher – Ted Thackrey Jr.
- Managing the Bosses Box Set #1-3 – Lexy Timms
- Little Red Riding Hood – Mark Lesky
- A Tempting Friendship – Kylie Gilmore
- Craving – Helen Hardt
- Soulbound – Bethany Adams
- Red. – London Miller
- To Kill a Labrador – Kassandra Lamb
- Murder in the Winter – Steve Demaree
- Deadly Pursuit – Ann Christopher
- A Kingdom’s Cost – J. R. Tomlin
- Seduced By The Alpha Wolf Book 1 – Kaycee Kline
- Mission Improbable – JJ Green
- Game Player – BJ Harvey
- Oath of Office (A Luke Stone Thriller—Book #2) – Jack Mars
- Cora’s Pride – Peggy L Henderson
- The Sea of Travail – Kristin Gleeson
- The Forbidden Duke – Darcy Burke
- Gabriella – Brenda Hiatt
- I Am N Devotional – The Voice of the Martyrs
- Nora & Kettle – Lauren Nicolle Taylor
- The Lesson – Lola Darling
- Booty Call (A Forbidden Bodyguard Romance) – Ainsley Booth
- Her Adoring SEAL – Caitlyn O’Leary
- Reckless – Maggie Shayne
- Hard Fall – Phil Reade
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter The Complete Collection (Parts 1-6) – Jennifer Malone Wright
- A Seal’s Oath – Cora Seton
- Seaside Summers (Books 1-3 Boxed Set) – Melissa Foster
- I’ll Run to You – Nikki Vale
- DEAD EYE – Alyssa Day
- Bridal Pact – Leora Gonzales
- The Hack: International Crime Thriller – Will Patching
- Jett’s Wild Wolf – Elle Boon
- Those Were the Days – Jenny Bravo
- Croc’s Return – Eve Langlais
- Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She’s Dead – Christiana Miller
- Love on a Summer Night – Zoe York
- Colin’s Quest – Shirleen Davies
- Wild Boys After Dark: Logan – Melissa Foster
- Mosaic Chronicles Books 1-4 – Andrea Pearson
- Tabitha – Vikki Kestell
- The Watchers of Eden (The Watchers of Eden Trilogy, Book 1) – Toby Edge
- Seized by Love – Melissa Foster
- Drained – E.H. Reinhard
- Ten Days in a Mad-House – Nellie Bly
- Distiller’s Choice – Jennifer Bramseth
- With Every Breath – Niecey Roy
- Forever Entangled – Kathleen Brooks
- Playing with Seduction – Erika Wilde
- The Irish Cottage: Finding Elizabeth – Juliet Gauvin
- iMac Essentials – Apple Inc.
- Skin and Blond – V. J. Chambers
- Every Little Kiss – Susan Hatler
- The Seduction of Lord Stone – Anna Campbell
- Under His Skin – Sidney Bristol
- Prototype D – Jason D. Morrow
- Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 1) – Celina Grace
- Sweet Addiction – J Daniels
- Capture – Rachel Van Dyken
- My Best Friend Is a Secret Agent: How Chip Became C.H.I.P. and Foiled the Freaky Fuzzy Invasion – Richard Clark
- Her Hero to Love – Debra Salonen
- The Last Necromancer – C.J. Archer
- How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things – Martin Meadows
- The Crusader’s Bride – Claire Delacroix
- One You Can’t Forget – Lexy Timms
- The Boss – Lexy Timms
- Investing For Beginners – David Cohne
- Fairy-Struck – Amy Sumida
- Not You It’s Me – Julie Johnson
- Malevolent – Jana DeLeon
- The CEO – Victoria Purman
- Contract: Snatch – Ty Hutchinson
- Stockholm Diaries, Caroline – Rebecca Hunter
- Tempting the Knight – Heidi Rice