Landingi is a fully-featured and cloud-based landing web page editor that makes use of the Pixel-precise drag and drop , visual editor style. It’s a reliable end-to-end solution that allows customers to create, customize, and post landing pages with ease. If you are a marketer or a enterprise owner without coding and progamming skills, this an ideal answer to create beautiful landing pages that will seize extra leads.
Landingi is the go-to tool for entrepreneurs looking to create conversion-focused advertising campaigns. It presents 200+ high changing templates, Image and icon library, severa fonts, pass & copy elements, thank you page, one click on duplication, AWS cloud hosting, photograph optimization, shape creator & validation, ant-spam security, and lead insights. Its built-in integration enables you to automate the marketing stack and take it to a greater level.
BENEFITS TO CHOOSE LANDINGI
Landingi Landing page builder gives you all the templates, dropdown menus, and tools to customize your own landing page. Click, copy and paste your way to perfection.you will get only high quality leads to work with. Programming skills required zero with landingi.
Landingi allows you to outshine your opponents with guaranteed landing page success rate. It excels in constructing and publishing catchy landing pages with a singular, well-structured aim to acquaint all consumer with a valuable and clear message.
It offers the most advantageous way to customize landing pages for PPC commercials and goal audience. The software prospers on Amazon Web Services thereby make sure encrypted accessibility and 24/7 uptime guarantee.
The software has a robust page builder with multiple supreme elements that grant unparalleled flexibility and ease of use. The drag & drop editor is one of its noteworthy features. The editor permits you to throw a super landing page collectively fast.
It allows you to personalize your landing page layout and make the preferred modifications with no coding required. In addition, Landingi offers a HTML editor designed for the pro net builders and programming geeks with superior HTML coding knowledge.
The one-click duplication permits you duplicate your landing pages to test the usefulness of exceptional advertising campaigns. Landing pages can additionally be optimized through strolling multivariate (A/B or A/B/X) checking out of multiple web page elements together with buttons, pictures, forms, and text.
The best issue is that the landing web page designs are optimized for distinctive devices. They look magnificent on one-of-a-kind devices along with desktop, tablets, and smartphones. The designs are also particularly responsive and promote manufacturer consistency and reliability right throughout all devices.
Full control with our Landing Page Creator
Drag and drop landing page editor
Easy drag and drop to change, customize and add anything you need – no coding required.
200+ templates to start from
Choose from Landingi huge collection of stunning, customizable templates.
Browse Landingi library to pick just the right images for your landing page.
Find the right icons for your design, from different sets. Fully scalable and customizable.
More fonts than you can type
Choose from Landingi entire list of 800 Google fonts, free of licensing fees, or bring your own.
Easily move and copy elements
It’s simple to copy and move single elements or even whole sections between landing pages.
Design for devices
Customize landing pages that look perfect across a range of devices.
Check your work, until it goes live, to be sure everything is perfect.
Thank you page
Create a follow-up page, as easy as the home landing page.
Ready for your existing elements
Integrate your custom HTML / CSS / JS elements too.
Duplicate your landing pages with one click in order to test the effectiveness of different keywords or strings.
Invite your colleagues to use the platform, easily review your work, and get the job done fast.
AWS cloud hosting
Landingi runs on Amazon Web Services, so you can be confident in 99.95% uptime availability.
Compatibility is our middle name
Add your existing domains to a Landingi account and then publish landing pages under your domains.
Landing pages for all major browsers
Landingi stay on top of browser updates so you don’t have to worry about compatibility here.
Landingi’s landing pages are fully responsive and mobile ready.
Secure, so you can sleep well at night
Landingi is SSL ready, with all the latest encryption technology.
Leverage your social marketing by embedding a landing page as a tab within your Facebook page.
Landingi automatically optimizes images to maximize the speed of your landing pages.
Define all the necessary data you need to get from your landing page visitors.
Set a field format while creating the form, to execute the exact data you want from the visitor.
With one click you can export all the leads into a csv file or google sheet, so you can integrate them with your current processes.
Landingi landing page forms are protected by several anti-spam rules, to ensure only high-quality lead generation.
Get notifications so you can be sure to snatch up hot leads as they come in.
Set up an automated email to respond to each lead that fills out a form, so they get an immediate, 24/7 response.
Landing page scheduler
The perfect tool to keep track of all your current and planned new launches, making it easy to manage your campaigns.
Automation is awesome… It’s simple to integrate web hooks for event notifications or messages via HTTP call backs.
Fully integrated with Google Analytics for a total view of the customer experience.
Place invisible 1×1 pixels on your landing pages to track your goals.
Easily insert hidden code into your landing pages to analyze any data you would like to track with other tools.
A/B/x split testing
Get down to the key one or two variables that are really moving the needle. Landingi makes it easy to field and compare A/B/x splits.
Quickly set up sub accounts so multiple clients or campaigns can be managed from a single account.
Authorize anyone — on your team or at the client site — to create landing pages, monitor effects, and even duplicate successful landing pages between accounts.
Sub Account Flexibility
Easily duplicate and move landing pages between different sub accounts.
Create autoresponder and other notifications that omit any Landingi branding on them.
Tailor unique templates and make them available for your clients.
Upload stunning images to your own custom library, and make them available to your clients to reinforce their creation process.
Impress your clients with a bespoke tool that reinforces your own branding.
- unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited visitors
- Unlimited leads
- Unlimited custom domains
- Cloud hosting
- Unlimted users
- 200+ high converting templates
- Drag and drop editor
- Lead export
- Responsive web design
- Custom HTML/CSS/JS
- SSL ready
- Lead inbox
- Tracking pixels
- Custom fonts
- Analytics integrations
- Email marketing integrations
- Communication integration
HOW TO USE INSTAPAGE BUILDER? LANDING PAGE CREATION.
When you first head to the Landingi interface, you’ll get a extensive overview of your account. And you can also create two things:
A web page – This is an true landing page
A crew – This is type of like a folder. Groups assist you organize unique pages.
When you go to create a new page, most of the time you’ll be doing it from a template, though you can additionally import web page designs.
Landingi has a lot of templates (200+), all divided up into specific classes at the top.They range from primary frameworks to greater distinct designs with greater defined aesthetics. You can also usually select to start from a blank page.
Once you pick out a template, Instapage will drop you straight into the Landingi Builder.
I’m surely going to begin this area with page builder.I assume it’s essential because it shows how powerful the Landingi Builder is.
If you’ve ever used a web page builder, you comprehend that, whilst they invoice themselves as drag and drop, you can only drop matters into pre-defined areas.You can’t drag an component anywhere – it has to match in the existing row/column framework.
With Landingi, you have actual drag and drop. You can function a widget literally somewhere you desire.
1. Choose your beginning point
Once logged in, you have numerous choices for the starting point of your landing page.
Pick a template on Landingi
You can browse over 200+ Landingi templates to discover a template that quality fits your purpose.
Templates are classified into lead generation, click-through, webinar, cell app and thank you pages. Landingi templates are bendy and thoroughly customizable. You can definitely alter the layout, images and copy in the drag and drop builder.
Purchase a template on Template monster
What if you cannot find the perfect template on Landingi? There are about 10,000 templates for sale on at the external marketplace Template monster The prices of these templates range from $17 to $55 with most at $24 .
Always Start with a blank page
You can usually choose to absolutely start from a blank page. This is the most flexible option as you create your web page from scratch.
Landing pages aren’t very complicated. You can construct a easy landing web page pretty rapidly with an thinking of the pics and copy. The query is whether it will appear as expert and polished as the templates.
Also this choice requires the most amount of work and diagram skill. For these reasons, I don’t recommend the blank page option for beginners in this Landingi review.
Landingi Template Importer is an interesting advanced premium feature. You give Landingi a internet address of a landing page. Instapage then scans the style of that page and returns it as a template. Instapage will pull in its style and diagram in the Landingi editor. From there you will be in a position to exchange any text, videos, or buttons you want.
2.Customize the page with drag and drop builder/editor
Next use the drag and drop editor to entirely customize the web page to your liking. People rave about the strength and ease of use of the Landingi editor. The editor is central to the Landingi platform.
Landingi has managed to acquire a stability of simplicity and power. You can obtain most modifying choices with an intuitive interface and no clutter. The editor has a cellular view to take a look at if your web page is mobile-responsive.
For example, say you choose to add a new section with a title, video and CTA button.
a. First add a blank area in Landingi and vicinity it where you choose on the page.
b .Next pick out a background photograph or color if desired. The tool to nudge the background photo is helpful as that can be difficult sometimes. There is a first-rate function to add a coloration overlay to your image
c .If you want to add video, actually paste a YouTube url into the edit box. To alter the dimension of the video box, certainly drag the corners to your desired size.
d . Adding and styling a button is easy. Choose Add New then Button. All the key editing picks are there . Just drag the nook manage to dimension the button.
It is not a hassle if you want elements to overlap. Drag and drop anyplace you like and then prepare which element goes on top.
Landing pages regularly use experience of urgency to convert. One of the largest conversion tools is a countdown timer. Landingi has a countdown timer which is missing in some different builders.
One thing we didn’t like was the parallax background effect. Landingi definitely fixes the background photograph in the background while the page scrolls. In a proper parallax effect, the background image have to scroll at a slightly distinctive pace than the rest of the page. This creates a 3D-like effect.
The full list of elements consist of headline, paragraph, image, video, button, form, shapes, map, social, timer, and HTML.
The HTML container permits you to embed any forms or different html items that you couldn’t add otherwise. Map presents a live Google Map for any tackle given.
While it is difficult cover all elements/section of Landingi here so it will be better to TRY YOURSELF HERE to understand all things better.
Preview is a important part of to to create a final landing page .if you want check the look of your landing page then click the button of preview on the upper right side of builder.here you can see the preview of your landing page.if there is something missing then correct it and then go for publishing.
Once you are comfortable with your landing page, you can publish it online. You have a number of publishing options:
Landingi provides an outstanding entry price factor for its services. All plans consist of 200+ templates, unlimited landing pages, visitors, and leads. When you move into the higher tier plans, you get additional points like A/B testing, split testing, popups, Zapier integration, and more.
Pricing to Fit Your Needs.
Landingi has four pricing plans.First plan is
second plan is
Third plan is
and fourth plan is
monthly by paying for 12 months
monthly by paying for 12 months
monthly by paying for 12 months
monthly by paying for 12 months
|Unlimited landing pages|
|Unlimited custom domains|
|200+ high-converting landing page templates|
|Drag & Drop creator|
|Responsive Web Design|
|Leads export (CSV / Google Sheet)|
|Embedding Landing Page on your server|
|Custom HTML / CSS / JS|
|Custom Fonts and over 800 Google Fonts|
|E-mail Marketing integrations|
|CRM / Sales integrations|
|Marketing Automation integrations|
|Zapier integration (beta)|
|A/B/x split testing|
|FREE Landing Page manual import once per month|
|Access for customers|
|Advanced permission settings|
|Custom image library|
|Landingi platform under your domain|
|Landingi platform with your branding|
|Custom login page|
|Your own 404 error page|
|Brandable outgoing e-mails|
Landingi is a great landing page builder allows you and your team to quickly build high conversion focused landing pages.Landingi is by far the easiest landing page builder.
Amazing for made fast and beautifulls design with high end result, not for automationLandingi is an amazing a html editor for landing pages. You can make a mindblowing design landing pages even if your not a designer.
With Landingi you can’t go wrong, it’s an easy to use landing page builder which let’s you have a functional and beautiful landing page in minutes.
Yes, it’s missing a few features, but their flat rate for unlimited landing pages does not punish you for sticking around and waiting while they implement them.
Landingi is by far the easiest landing page builder. i will suggest you to try landingi free for 14 days.
- The Uncertain Hour – Marketplace
- Now What?! with Jessica Graf – PodcastOne / The Direct Message
- The Thread – OZY
- It Could Happen Here – iHeartRadio
- Thick Skin with Jeff Ross – Thick Skin
- The Journey – Mission.org
- Terrible, Thanks For Asking – American Public Media
- SCP Archives – Bloody Disgusting Podcast Network
- Articles of Interest – Avery Trufelman and 99% Invisible
- One Shining Podcast with Titus and Tate – One Shining Podcast with Titus and Tate & The Ringer
- Good One: A Podcast About Jokes – HeadGum / Vulture
- The All New Suze Orman’s Women and Money – Westwood One
- Sox Ed – Barstool Sports
- On The Rebound w/ Dennis Rodman – Dennis Rodman
- Small Town Dicks Podcast – Small Town Dicks Podcast
- Hit Parade | Music History and Music Trivia – Slate Magazine
- Broken Record with Malcolm Gladwell, Rick Rubin, and Bruce Headlam – Pushkin Industries
- Deconstructed with Mehdi Hasan – The Intercept
- Unsolicited Advice with Ashley and Taryne – Ashley Nicole & Taryne Renee and Studio71
- Talking Feds – Harry Litman
- LadyGang – PodcastOne
- Stay Tuned with Preet – CAFE
- Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness – Jonathan Van Ness
- Wine and Weed – Sterling Brim & Chris Reinacher
- Blackout – Endeavor Audio
- Unsolved – Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Switched on Pop – Vox
- The Porch – The Porch
- The goop Podcast – Goop, Inc. and Cadence13
- As For Me And My House – As For Me And My House
- Hello Monday – LinkedIn
- Breach – Carbonite | Midroll | Spoke Media
- The Corey & Aaron Show – Himalaya Media Group, S.O.B. Media LLC
- Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy – ESPN, Julie Foudy
- Naval – Naval
- Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad – Exactly Right/Paul Holes & Billy Jensen
- DISGRACELAND – iHeartRadio & Jake Brennan
- Minor Adventures with Topher Grace – Unqualified Media
- Bro Bro Bro Bets – Pat McAfee 1nc.
- Kneading Dough: The Podcast – UNINTERRUPTED
- WSJ Secrets of Wealthy Women – The Wall Street Journal
- That’s What She Said with Sarah Spain – ESPN, Sarah Spain
- Bomber – VAULT Studios
- Mission To Zyxx – Mission To Zyxx
- Thrive Radio | Entrepreneurship | Entrepreneur Advice – Aimee Montgomery
- Iditapod – Alaska Public Media and KNOM Radio
- Coffee & Flowers: A podcast about The National – Christopher Hooton and David Rapson
- Hello Monday by LinkedIn – LinkedIn
- The Candace Owens Show – PragerU
- The Generation Why Podcast – The Generation Why Podcast | Wondery
- The Combat Divas Podcast – Tiffany Jackson
- Straight Up with Stassi – Radio.com
- All My Relations Podcast – Matika Wilbur & Adrienne Keene
- Parenting: Difficult Conversations – Life Kit from NPR and Sesame Workshop
- Before Breakfast – iHeartRadio
- 4 Things with Amy Brown – Nashville Podcast Network
- Critical Role – Critical Role
- Kwik Brain with Jim Kwik – Jim Kwik, Your Brain Coach, Founder www.KwikLearning.com
- Hostage – Parcast Network
- You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes – Pete Holmes
- Skimm’d from The Couch – theSkimm
- Technopolis – CityLab
- The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast – Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Spittin Chiclets – Barstool Sports
- Just Between Us – Stitcher
- No Chaser with Timothy DeLaGhetto – Timothy DeLaGhetto
- Chicks in the Office – Barstool Sports
- The Indicator from Planet Money – NPR
- Mint Arrow Messages – Dear Media
- Obsession – Focus Features | L.A. Times Studios
- Another Name For Every Thing with Richard Rohr – Center for Action and Contemplation
- SmoshCast – Smosh
- To Live and Die in LA – Tenderfoot TV
- Skimm This – theSkimm, Inc.
- Public Official A – WBEZ Chicago
- The Read – Loud Speakers Network
- The MiscELENAeous Podcast with Elena Davies – Elena Davies
- Still Processing – The New York Times
- Deepak Chopra’s Infinite Potential – Infinite Potential Media, LLC
- The Doctor’s Farmacy with Mark Hyman, M.D. – Dr. Mark Hyman
- Comments by Celebs – Comments By Celebs and Cadence13
- HPX podcast – Brendon Burchard
- The Morning Toast – The Morning Toast
- And Especially You – Hello Sunshine
- In It: Raising Kids with Learning and Attention Issues – Understood
- WorkLife with Adam Grant – TED
- Knuckleheads with Quentin Richardson & Darius Miles – The Players’ Tribune
- One Plus One – Wondery
- Daily Grace – The Daily Grace Co.
- Why Is This Happening? with Chris Hayes – Chris Hayes, MSNBC & NBCNews THINK
- Born to Impact – Joel Marion
- Congratulations with Chris D’Elia – Chris D’Elia
- WTF with Marc Maron Podcast – Marc Maron
- Crimes of Passion – Parcast Network
- Cleared Hot – Andy Stumpf
- Bodega Boys – Desus Nice & THE KID MERO
- Undisclosed – Undisclosed
- Impaulsive with Logan Paul – Logan Paul
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty – Jay Shetty
- Who the Hell is Hamish? – The Australian
- Newt’s World – Newt Gingrich / Westwood One Podcast Network
- The Tiny Meat Gang Podcast – Tiny Meat Gang
- Dr. Drew After Dark – Your Mom’s House
- Political Gabfest – Slate Magazine
- Inside Conan: An Important Hollywood Podcast – Team Coco & Earwolf
- RuPaul: What’s The Tee with Michelle Visage – The Paragon Collective
- Sidedoor – Smithsonian Institution
- The Vanished Podcast – Wondery
- Strong Black Legends – Netflix
- Love Letters – The Boston Globe
- Voyage to the Stars – Earwolf & Colton Dunn, Felicia Day, Janet Varney, & Steve Berg
- Start Here – ABC News
- Wrongful Conviction with Jason Flom – Jason Flom | reVolver Podcasts
- Murder Book – Michael Connelly
- Safe For Work – Wondery
- Imagined Life – Wondery
- Wonder Women – Carrie Hope Fletcher and Celinde Schoenmaker
- The Only Child with Arielle Vandenberg – Arielle Vandenberg
- How Did This Get Made? – Earwolf and Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, Jason Mantzoukas
- Guys We F****d – Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson
- The Science of Happiness – PRI and Greater Good Science Center
- The Investigation – ABC News
- Beyond the Screenplay – Michael Tucker
- Legal Wars – Wondery
- Philosophize This! – Stephen West
- Mama Said with Jamie-Lynn Sigler & Jenna Parris – PodcastOne
- The Viall Files – Nick Viall
- Modern Love – WBUR and The New York Times
- MarTech Podcast // Marketing + Technology = Business Growth – benjshap LLC
- Ask Dr. Phil – CBS News Radio
- Ellen on the Go – WAD Productions | Wondery
- The Pat McAfee Show 2.0 – Pat McAfee
- Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran – iHeartRadio
- Practice You with Elena Brower – Elena Brower
- The Good Place: The Podcast – NBC Entertainment Podcast Network
- Business Wars – Wondery
- Girls Gotta Eat – Ashley Hesseltine and Rayna Greenberg
- The Naked Marriage Podcast – Dave and Ashley Willis
- Dopey: The Dark Comedy of Drug Addiction | Heroin | Cocaine | Meth | Weed | Drugs | LSD | Recovery | Sobriety – Dave and Chris
- The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny – ESPN, Mina Kimes
- Mike Drop – Mike Ritland
- Julie: The Unwinding of the Miracle – Pineapple Street Media
- Inside the Hive with Nick Bilton – Vanity Fair
- Why Won’t You Date Me? with Nicole Byer – HeadGum
- The Jordan Harbinger Show – Jordan Harbinger with Jason DeFillippo
- Intersectionality Matters! – African American Policy Forum
- The Ron Burgundy Podcast – iHeartRadio
- Le Batard & Friends – STUpodity – ESPN, Stugotz
- Off Camera with Sam Jones – Sam Jones
- Ben Greenfield Fitness – Ben Greenfield: Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Performance and Nutrition Coach
- Justice In America – The Appeal
- Throughline – NPR
- The Bill Simmons Podcast – The Ringer
- The Weirdest Thing I Learned This Week – Popular Science
- The Genius Life – Max Lugavere
- Binge Mode: Harry Potter – The Ringer
- THE BRENDON SHOW – Brendon Burchard
- 99% Invisible – Roman Mars
- Code Switch – NPR
- Pretty Basic with Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz – Ramble
- Le Batard and Friends – South Beach Sessions – ESPN, Dan Le Batard, Stugotz
- Sincerely Fortune – Fortune Feimster
- 10 Things To Tell You – Laura Tremaine
- The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast – iHeartRadio
- Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda – Alan Alda
- Case Closed – Macmillan
- Over My Dead Body – Wondery
- The Lazy Genius Podcast – Kendra, The Lazy Genius
- Three Identical Strangers: The Science Behind The Story – CNN
- Extraterrestrial – Parcast Network
- A Call to Lead – Jennifer Morgan
- Mueller, She Wrote – Mueller, She Wrote
- Making Sense with Sam Harris – Sam Harris
- Lovett or Leave It – Crooked Media
- The Brandel Chamblee Podcast with Jaime Diaz – email@example.com
- Off The Pill – Higa TV
- Press Send with Chinae Alexander – Dear Media
- The Slowdown – American Public Media
- Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts – Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts
- 10 Things That Scare Me – WNYC Studios
- Coffee Convos with Kail Lowry & Lindsie Chrisley – Wave Podcast Network
- WHOA That’s Good Podcast – Sadie Robertson
- Past is Prologue – Signal Co No1
- House of Kim with Kim Zolciak – PodcastOne
- The Intelligence – The Economist
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman – WaitWhat
- LeVar Burton Reads – LeVar Burton and Stitcher
- Chubbies Podcast – Chubbies
- True Crime Obsessed – True Crime Obsessed
- Root of Evil: The True Story of the Hodel Family and the Black Dahlia – TNT / Cadence13
- Should This Exist? – WaitWhat
- Sunday Sitdown with Willie Geist – Willie Geist, Sunday TODAY
- Meaningful Conversations with Maria Shriver – Shriver Media and Cadence13
- The Rachel Cruze Show – Ramsey Solutions
- The Art of Process with Aimee Mann and Ted Leo – Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, and Maximum Fun
- Essential Oil Solutions with doTERRA – firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- Drew and Drew’s Grandma – Drew Monson
- Teach Create Motivate Podcast: Motivational Tips & Tricks for Teachers – Ashley Marquez
- Invention – iHeartRadio
- CBS Sunday Morning with Jane Pauley – Radio.com
- Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson – Mike Tyson
- David Tennant Does a Podcast With… – Somethin’ Else & No Mystery
- Conviction – Gimlet
- Reply All – Gimlet
- Unobscured – iHeartRadio & Aaron Mahnke
- Yo, Is This Racist? – Earwolf and Andrew Ti
- Death, Sex & Money – WNYC Studios
- Family Secrets – iHeartRadio
- The Dropout – ABC News
- Anna Faris Is Unqualified – Unqualified Media
- Whine Down with Jana Kramer – iHeartRadio
- Food Matters Podcast – James Colquhoun
- HEAVY CHECKLIST – HEAVY D
- The Dan Bongino Show – Westwood One / Dan Bongino
- NPR News Now – NPR
- Duolingo Spanish Podcast – Duolingo
- The Daily – The New York Times
- The Argument – The New York Times Opinion
- RISE Together Podcast – Rachel Hollis & Dave Hollis
- What Next | Daily News and Analysis – Slate Magazine
- Up First – NPR
- Something You Should Know – Mike Carruthers / OmniCast Media
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard – Armchair Umbrella
- Kickass News – Mathis Entertainment, Inc.
- Monday Morning Podcast – Bill Burr
- My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark – Exactly Right / Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark
- The Joe Rogan Experience – Joe Rogan
- TED Talks Daily – TED
- Murderville – The Intercept
- Monster – iHeartRadio & Tenderfoot TV
- Last Podcast On The Left – The Last Podcast Network
- Stuff You Should Know – iHeartRadio & HowStuffWorks
- The Daily Show With Trevor Noah: Ears Edition – Comedy Central
- Freakonomics Radio – Dubner Productions and Stitcher
- The Rachel Maddow Show – Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
- Monstruo – Incongruity Media
- The Ben Shapiro Show – The Daily Wire
- This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von – Theo Von
- The GaryVee Audio Experience – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Sleep With Me – Dearest Scooter
- The MFCEO Project – Andy Frisella | #100to0
- The Big One: Your Survival Guide – KPCC 89.3 | Southern California Public Radio
- King and the Sting – Brendan Schaub & Theo Von
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss: Bestselling Author, Human Guinea Pig
- Stuff You Missed in History Class – iHeartRadio & HowStuffWorks
- Joel Osteen Podcast – Joel Osteen
- The Breakfast Club – iHeartRadio
- How to Money – iHeartRadio
- Happy Face – iHeartRadio
- Sword and Scale – Wondery | Incongruity True Crime
- Jocko Podcast – Jocko DEFCOR Network
- NPR Politics Podcast – NPR
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – Gretchen Rubin / The Onward Project / Panoply
- Mobituaries with Mo Rocca – CBS News, Inc.
- Cold – KSL Podcasts | Wondery
- Planet Money – NPR
- The Dave Ramsey Show – Ramsey Solutions
- Call Her Daddy – Barstool Sports
- Fresh Air – NPR
- Dr. Death – Wondery
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations – Oprah
- Pardon My Take – Barstool Sports
- The Goal Digger Podcast – Jenna Kutcher
- ED MYLETT SHOW – Ed Mylett
- Small Doses with Amanda Seales – Starburns Audio
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris – ABC News
- Mythology – Parcast Network
- Phil in the Blanks – Dr. Phil McGraw
- The Moth – The Moth
- The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe – Mike Rowe
- Broken Harts – iHeartRadio & Glamour
- RISE podcast – Rachel Hollis
- This Podcast Will Kill You – Exactly Right / Erin Welsh & Erin Allmann Updyke
- Off The Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe – PodcastOne
- Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories – Parcast Network
- Mile Marker 181 – Emily Nestor
- Hidden Brain – NPR
- The Misfits Podcast – Misfits
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – NPR
- Lore – Aaron Mahnke
- Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend – Team Coco & Earwolf
- Crime Junkie – audiochuck
- Pod Save America – Crooked Media
- Elevation with Steven Furtick – Elevation Church
- This American Life – This American Life
- Losing 100 Pounds with Phit-n-Phat: Real diet talk from someone who defeated a lifetime of obesity and now teaches you. – Corinne Crabtree
- Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! – NPR
- TED Radio Hour – NPR
- VIEWS with David Dobrik and Jason Nash – Cadence13
- On Being with Krista Tippett – On Being Studios
- Oprah’s Master Class: The Podcast – Oprah
- Waking Up with Sam Harris – Sam Harris
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast – Dr. Jordan B. Peterson: Professor of Psychology
- Journeys of Faith with Paula Faris – ABC News
- RV Navigator – Ken & Martha, The RV Navigators
- American Scandal – Wondery
- Casefile True Crime – Casefile True Crime
- Radiolab – WNYC Studios
- Criminal – Criminal & Radiotopia
- Invisibilia – NPR
- Up and Vanished – Tenderfoot TV
- No Man’s Land by The Wing – The Wing
- Revisionist History – Malcolm Gladwell / Pushkin
- Believed – NPR
- Ear Hustle – Ear Hustle & Radiotopia
- My Dad Wrote A Porno – My Dad Wrote A Porno
- Secrets Of Saving And Investing – Life Kit from NPR
- Exercise: Learn To Love (Or At Least Like) It – Life Kit from NPR
- Eat Your Way To A Healthier Life – Life Kit from NPR
- Find Money You Didn’t Know You Had – Life Kit from NPR
- Uncover – CBC Podcasts
- The Tony Robbins Podcast – Tony Robbins
- Slow Burn – Slate
- The End Of The World with Josh Clark – iHeartRadio
- The Teacher’s Pet – The Australian
- Bag Man – MSNBC, Rachel Maddow
- The Dream – Little Everywhere & Stitcher
- In the Dark – APM Reports
- Someone Knows Something – CBC Podcasts
- Dirty John – L.A. Times | Wondery
- Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez and Football Inc. – The Boston Globe | Wondery
- Heaven’s Gate – Stitcher / Pineapple Street Media / Glynn Washington
- Louder With Crowder – Steven Crowder
- Bear Brook – New Hampshire Public Radio
- Serial – This American Life
- 2 Dope Queens – WNYC Studios
- Wolverine: The Long Night – Marvel and Stitcher
- Homecoming – Gimlet
- Knock Knock – Swell Story Media
- Crimetown – Gimlet
- Trust and Believe with Shaun T – Trust and Believe with Shaun T
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes – Lewis Howes
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – Dan Carlin
- Caliphate – The New York Times
- Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel – Audible
- Shane And Friends – Shane Dawson
- S-Town – Serial & This American Life