WordPress.com is a blogging platform that is owned and hosted online by Automattic. It is run on a modified version of WordPress, an open source piece of software used by bloggers. This website provides free blog hosting for registered users and is financially supported via paid upgrades, “VIP” services and advertising.The site opened to beta testers on August 8, 2005 and opened to the public on November 21, 2005.
It was initially launched as an invitation-only service, although at one stage, accounts were also available to users of the Flock web browser. As of February 2017, over 77 million new posts and 42.7 million new comments are published monthly on the service.
Registration is not required to read or comment on blogs hosted on the site, except if chosen by the blog owner. Registration is required to own, or post in, a weblog. All the basic and original features of the site are free-to-use.
WHY WORDPRESS.COM HOSTING ?
WordPress.com is the easiest place to get started.WordPress powers 31% of the internet.Wordpress commenced as a blogging platform and WordPress.com inherits the high-quality blogging features.
They simply have the excellent blog aspects of any website builder.Wordpress has cultivated an ecosystem of third-party plugin creators. WordPress.com lets you set up any of those plugins. These plugins extend performance dramatically— there are plugins for everything: podcasts, membership systems, maps and more.
But here’s the thing: in order to configure almost each plugin, you have to leave at the back of the pleasant WordPress.com interface and enter WP-Admin. WP-Admin is the interface for WordPress— it’s the unfriendlier interface, and averting it was the purpose WordPress.com used to be designed with a exclusive interface from the start. Even common elements— such as forms— have to be configured in WP-Admin.
The basic version of WordPress.com is free, and they offer plans for premium features and support. WordPress.com keep your sites free by offering upgrades for things like Plans and custom domains, as well as products like anti-spam software Akismet and VIP hosting partnerships with major media outlets.
Whether you’re a blogger or a website owner, they know you have many places where you can pitch your online tent. If you’re a current user, thanks for choosing WordPress.com— they love having you around. If you’re looking to build your online presence and haven’t decided where to drop anchor, give wordpress.com a try. WordPress’d love to become your home on the web.
Create your website everywhere and anywhere
You can Start a website on your mobile phone and update it seamlessly from any device. Choose from a wide selection of responsive themes that look great everywhere.
WordPress provides everything needed to present an excellent website. They are good in continually updating technical software abilities but especially helpful with personal guidance on how to create new ideas and ways of presenting them.
Power your business website with unlimited premium and business theme templates, Google Analytics support, unlimited storage, and the ability to remove WordPress.com branding.
Build a unique website with advanced design tools, CSS editing, lots of space for audio and video, and the ability to monetize your site with ads.
Boost your website with a custom domain name, and remove all WordPress.com advertising. Get access to high quality email and live chat support.
- Custom Domain Name
- Jetpack Essential Features
- Email & Live Chat Support
- Unlimited Premium Themes
- AdvancedDesign Customization
- Unlimited Storage Space
- Remove WordPress.com Ads
- Simple Payments
- Monetize your site
- VideoPress support
- Jetpack Search
- Attend live courses
- SEO Tools
- Install Plugins
- Upload themes
- Google Analytics Integration
- Remove WordPress.com Branding
Hosting, security, backups, and spam protection are all included. Pick from more than 300 themes, activate our powerful features inspired by the best plugins, and get a custom domain with a plan.
Choose from hundreds of beautiful designs and customize them for your business site, blog, or portfolio. If you purchased a WordPress theme elsewhere? No problem: the WordPress.com Business plan lets you install any theme you’d like.
Reach a wider audience and find new readers. Sync your content to Facebook and Twitter and connecting with millions of people using WordPress.com.
WordPress.com offers a full range of ecommerce options
WordPress.com offers a full range of ecommerce options, from one‑click payment buttons to a fully customizable online store.
Create an online store
WordPress.com gives you all the tools you need to publish content and sell products from the same platform. Create a powerful online store and install more plugins to help you customize products, attract customers, and increase your sales.Add an online store to your business website with the ability to sell and ship physical products. Also includes installation of custom plugins and themes, real-time concierge support, Google Analytics, and unlimited storage. Get started with WordPress.com Business.
Sell anything, anywhere
Try the most flexible WordPress ecommerce solution on the market, powering more stores than any other platform. Sell everything from physical goods to memberships to subscription boxes, and deliver it up the street or across an ocean.
With WooCommerce, you have the freedom to create a beautiful store that meets your needs. The only limit is your imagination.
Start taking payments in seconds
Whether you want to sell baked goods to your neighbors or accept donations for a local organization, WordPress.com makes taking payments a breeze. WordPress.com Simple Payments button allows you to take credit or debit card payments from any page with minimal setup.Build a powerful website with the ability to accept payments or donations with Simple Payments. Also includes advanced design tools, lots of space for media files, and the ability to further monetize your site with ads. Get started with WordPress.com Premium.
Best for Dedicated Ecommerce
Purchase your own server space from one of wordpress.com recommended hosts. Install the WooCommerce plugin, its extensions, and custom plugins or themes. Get WordPress self-hosted and WooCommerce extensions.
Enjoy website design, domain registration, hassle‑free automatic software updates, and secure hosting on servers spread across multiple data centers.
Optimized for growth
Build an audience
Use their social media syndication, sharing buttons, SEO tools, and insightful site statistics to increase your traffic and monitor your growth. Start with $100 in ad credits, on wordpress.com.
A secure website you can count on
Your site will always be available, secure, and automatically backed up. Anti-spam protection is built in to every WordPress.com site.
Do more with features
Add extra features to your site like advanced galleries, forms, email subscriptions, polls, sophisticated comments, and much more.
Create a robust website
… or a blog, or a combination of both. Personal blog, portfolio, business site — it’s up to you.
Add a custom domain to carve out your own space on the web, and manage it right from WordPress.com.
Create a mobile‑friendly site with a click, or choose from a selection of responsive themes that look great everywhere.
Packed with excellent features: tags, categories, drafts, posts in the future, featured images, automatic post sharing, custom permalinks and a lot more. One of the best parts: you can add a team of writers who can all contribute to your blog. WordPress.com has the best blogging of any website builder.
A flexible promotions editor lets you add discounts and coupons that apply when certain rules are met. Products can be categorized and have variations. You can choose between Paypal Standard or Stripe as a payments provider. You are not able to customize the emails and receipts that are sent to customers. No digital products.
Contact Form 7 is the plugin to install if you’d like to have a form builder. There are options for different fields , though no field for file uploads. You can customize what email address form results are sent to but you can’t customize the ‘successful form submission’ message or choose where to send visitors after filling out a form unless you wade into WP-Admin .
iOS & Android Apps
iOS and Android apps let you check analytics, write blog posts and respond to comments.
You can install ‘Buddypress’, a popular WordPress membership system plugin. Buddypress will blow the water out of any membership system from a website builder— it gives you the tools to build a full social network for example. Plus there are extensions that let you customize Buddypress. It will require you to wade into WP-Admin.
There is a Google Language translator plugin you can add— but I do not count that as multi-lingual. There isn’t a built-in way to manually write different language versions that I could find.
Images displayed sharp and crisp on retina and high resolution devices.
There is a ‘Mailchimp and sendin blue for WordPress’ plugins that lets you connect to Mailchimp and create sign up forms.
I couldn’t find a plugin for restaurant menus— but I’m sure one exists somewhere.
You can install ‘Give’, a 3rd party donations plugin. It includes donor management and powerful donation forms (with suggested amounts, goal-matching and more). No website builder can come close to matching the features of it. Because it is a 3rd party plugin, there are many features that are have to purchased as an ‘Add-on’ that you will pay for separately. Like most WordPress.com plugins, you will have to wade into the WP-Admin to use ‘Give’.
‘Blubrry’ is a WordPress plugin you can install to add a podcast feed to your website. Has multiple audio players, embeddable subscribe widgets and more. Like most WordPress.com plugins, you will have to wade into the WP-Admin to use ‘Blubrry’.
‘Compact’ is a plugin that can embed an audio file into posts and pages.
Hundreds of themes
Choose from hundreds of customizable themes, with new additions weekly.
editor is fast, intuitive, and saves your work every few seconds, so you never miss a word.
Upload or embed media
Drag-and-drop images into posts and pages. Create designer-worthy photo galleries. Embed audio, video, and more.
Mobile and desktop apps
Update your site from anywhere with mobile and desktop apps for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
Support is available 24/7 via email and our community forums. For folks with a paid plan, Happiness Engineers are available via live chat for real‑time assistance.Fast, friendly support.Get expert help.
The Support Team are there 24/7 to help us, contact them, talk to them, their live chat is phenomenon, immediate interaction and quick response to your needs, give them a chance to support and help you out.
They are good listener and maintained high level of professionalism in all they do, and easy to get along with even if you need 5 hours chat they are ready.
WordPress Support has been EXCELLENT while we’ve been setting up our new site. Helpful, patient, friendly, knowledgeable – I can’t say enough good about them. They’re the best. Every single one I’ve talked with has been 5-Star, without exception.
On WordPress.com, they include the most popular plugin functionality within our sites automatically.
Additionally, the Business plan allows you to choose from many thousands of plugins, and install them on your site.
- WordPress.com stats (our version of Google Analytics)
- Essential SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Security scanning
- Advanced galleries (tiled, mosaic, slideshows, and more)
- Social Media (add social media buttons to your posts and pages)
- Form builder (contact forms)
- Extended Customizer
- Extended Widgets (Flickr, Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more)
- Akismet (advanced anti-spam security)
- Backup & Export (24/7 backup of your entire site)
- Extended Shortcodes (video, audio, and more)
- Infinite scroll
- Related posts
- Email subscriptions (follow button)
- Advanced Commenting (comment likes, user mentions, notifications, and more)
- Likes (for Posts)
- Embeds (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more)
Included with Premium
- Custom Design (custom fonts, CSS editor, and more)
- Video Uploading
Included with Business
- Advanced SEO
- Google Analytics
Using other plugins
In addition to the built-in plugin functionality, WordPress.com Business allows you to install other plugins. With many thousands of plugins available, you can enable your site to do almost anything.
A few popular plugins include:
- WooCommerce, for an online store
- Yoast, for even more SEO options
- Polylang, for multi-language sites
- WP Booking System, for booking properties online
Uploading custom plugins is only supported with a Business plan, not with our other plans, but if there is a plugin whose features that you feel would benefit users on WordPress.com
Price range starts from $4/mo to $25/mo .
Overall, the WordPress.com network welcomes more than 409 million people viewing more than 15.5 billion pages each month. WordPress.com users publish about 41.7 million new posts and leave 60.5 million new comments each month. There are a lot of aspects about designing and keeping a blog running smoothly.Wordpress is the best website/blog software! I used WordPress in the past but tried another site for my new company and went right back to WordPress. The integration and ease of use gets better and better and the templates and themes are great.You can use WordPress.com for your blogging. VISIT SITE
- The Uncertain Hour – Marketplace
- Now What?! with Jessica Graf – PodcastOne / The Direct Message
- The Thread – OZY
- It Could Happen Here – iHeartRadio
- Thick Skin with Jeff Ross – Thick Skin
- The Journey – Mission.org
- Terrible, Thanks For Asking – American Public Media
- SCP Archives – Bloody Disgusting Podcast Network
- Articles of Interest – Avery Trufelman and 99% Invisible
- One Shining Podcast with Titus and Tate – One Shining Podcast with Titus and Tate & The Ringer
- Good One: A Podcast About Jokes – HeadGum / Vulture
- The All New Suze Orman’s Women and Money – Westwood One
- Sox Ed – Barstool Sports
- On The Rebound w/ Dennis Rodman – Dennis Rodman
- Small Town Dicks Podcast – Small Town Dicks Podcast
- Hit Parade | Music History and Music Trivia – Slate Magazine
- Broken Record with Malcolm Gladwell, Rick Rubin, and Bruce Headlam – Pushkin Industries
- Deconstructed with Mehdi Hasan – The Intercept
- Unsolicited Advice with Ashley and Taryne – Ashley Nicole & Taryne Renee and Studio71
- Talking Feds – Harry Litman
- LadyGang – PodcastOne
- Stay Tuned with Preet – CAFE
- Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness – Jonathan Van Ness
- Wine and Weed – Sterling Brim & Chris Reinacher
- Blackout – Endeavor Audio
- Unsolved – Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Switched on Pop – Vox
- The Porch – The Porch
- The goop Podcast – Goop, Inc. and Cadence13
- As For Me And My House – As For Me And My House
- Hello Monday – LinkedIn
- Breach – Carbonite | Midroll | Spoke Media
- The Corey & Aaron Show – Himalaya Media Group, S.O.B. Media LLC
- Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy – ESPN, Julie Foudy
- Naval – Naval
- Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad – Exactly Right/Paul Holes & Billy Jensen
- DISGRACELAND – iHeartRadio & Jake Brennan
- Minor Adventures with Topher Grace – Unqualified Media
- Bro Bro Bro Bets – Pat McAfee 1nc.
- Kneading Dough: The Podcast – UNINTERRUPTED
- WSJ Secrets of Wealthy Women – The Wall Street Journal
- That’s What She Said with Sarah Spain – ESPN, Sarah Spain
- Bomber – VAULT Studios
- Mission To Zyxx – Mission To Zyxx
- Thrive Radio | Entrepreneurship | Entrepreneur Advice – Aimee Montgomery
- Iditapod – Alaska Public Media and KNOM Radio
- Coffee & Flowers: A podcast about The National – Christopher Hooton and David Rapson
- Hello Monday by LinkedIn – LinkedIn
- The Candace Owens Show – PragerU
- The Generation Why Podcast – The Generation Why Podcast | Wondery
- The Combat Divas Podcast – Tiffany Jackson
- Straight Up with Stassi – Radio.com
- All My Relations Podcast – Matika Wilbur & Adrienne Keene
- Parenting: Difficult Conversations – Life Kit from NPR and Sesame Workshop
- Before Breakfast – iHeartRadio
- 4 Things with Amy Brown – Nashville Podcast Network
- Critical Role – Critical Role
- Kwik Brain with Jim Kwik – Jim Kwik, Your Brain Coach, Founder www.KwikLearning.com
- Hostage – Parcast Network
- You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes – Pete Holmes
- Skimm’d from The Couch – theSkimm
- Technopolis – CityLab
- The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast – Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Spittin Chiclets – Barstool Sports
- Just Between Us – Stitcher
- No Chaser with Timothy DeLaGhetto – Timothy DeLaGhetto
- Chicks in the Office – Barstool Sports
- The Indicator from Planet Money – NPR
- Mint Arrow Messages – Dear Media
- Obsession – Focus Features | L.A. Times Studios
- Another Name For Every Thing with Richard Rohr – Center for Action and Contemplation
- SmoshCast – Smosh
- To Live and Die in LA – Tenderfoot TV
- Skimm This – theSkimm, Inc.
- Public Official A – WBEZ Chicago
- The Read – Loud Speakers Network
- The MiscELENAeous Podcast with Elena Davies – Elena Davies
- Still Processing – The New York Times
- Deepak Chopra’s Infinite Potential – Infinite Potential Media, LLC
- The Doctor’s Farmacy with Mark Hyman, M.D. – Dr. Mark Hyman
- Comments by Celebs – Comments By Celebs and Cadence13
- HPX podcast – Brendon Burchard
- The Morning Toast – The Morning Toast
- And Especially You – Hello Sunshine
- In It: Raising Kids with Learning and Attention Issues – Understood
- WorkLife with Adam Grant – TED
- Knuckleheads with Quentin Richardson & Darius Miles – The Players’ Tribune
- One Plus One – Wondery
- Daily Grace – The Daily Grace Co.
- Why Is This Happening? with Chris Hayes – Chris Hayes, MSNBC & NBCNews THINK
- Born to Impact – Joel Marion
- Congratulations with Chris D’Elia – Chris D’Elia
- WTF with Marc Maron Podcast – Marc Maron
- Crimes of Passion – Parcast Network
- Cleared Hot – Andy Stumpf
- Bodega Boys – Desus Nice & THE KID MERO
- Undisclosed – Undisclosed
- Impaulsive with Logan Paul – Logan Paul
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty – Jay Shetty
- Who the Hell is Hamish? – The Australian
- Newt’s World – Newt Gingrich / Westwood One Podcast Network
- The Tiny Meat Gang Podcast – Tiny Meat Gang
- Dr. Drew After Dark – Your Mom’s House
- Political Gabfest – Slate Magazine
- Inside Conan: An Important Hollywood Podcast – Team Coco & Earwolf
- RuPaul: What’s The Tee with Michelle Visage – The Paragon Collective
- Sidedoor – Smithsonian Institution
- The Vanished Podcast – Wondery
- Strong Black Legends – Netflix
- Love Letters – The Boston Globe
- Voyage to the Stars – Earwolf & Colton Dunn, Felicia Day, Janet Varney, & Steve Berg
- Start Here – ABC News
- Wrongful Conviction with Jason Flom – Jason Flom | reVolver Podcasts
- Murder Book – Michael Connelly
- Safe For Work – Wondery
- Imagined Life – Wondery
- Wonder Women – Carrie Hope Fletcher and Celinde Schoenmaker
- The Only Child with Arielle Vandenberg – Arielle Vandenberg
- How Did This Get Made? – Earwolf and Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, Jason Mantzoukas
- Guys We F****d – Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson
- The Science of Happiness – PRI and Greater Good Science Center
- The Investigation – ABC News
- Beyond the Screenplay – Michael Tucker
- Legal Wars – Wondery
- Philosophize This! – Stephen West
- Mama Said with Jamie-Lynn Sigler & Jenna Parris – PodcastOne
- The Viall Files – Nick Viall
- Modern Love – WBUR and The New York Times
- MarTech Podcast // Marketing + Technology = Business Growth – benjshap LLC
- Ask Dr. Phil – CBS News Radio
- Ellen on the Go – WAD Productions | Wondery
- The Pat McAfee Show 2.0 – Pat McAfee
- Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran – iHeartRadio
- Practice You with Elena Brower – Elena Brower
- The Good Place: The Podcast – NBC Entertainment Podcast Network
- Business Wars – Wondery
- Girls Gotta Eat – Ashley Hesseltine and Rayna Greenberg
- The Naked Marriage Podcast – Dave and Ashley Willis
- Dopey: The Dark Comedy of Drug Addiction | Heroin | Cocaine | Meth | Weed | Drugs | LSD | Recovery | Sobriety – Dave and Chris
- The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny – ESPN, Mina Kimes
- Mike Drop – Mike Ritland
- Julie: The Unwinding of the Miracle – Pineapple Street Media
- Inside the Hive with Nick Bilton – Vanity Fair
- Why Won’t You Date Me? with Nicole Byer – HeadGum
- The Jordan Harbinger Show – Jordan Harbinger with Jason DeFillippo
- Intersectionality Matters! – African American Policy Forum
- The Ron Burgundy Podcast – iHeartRadio
- Le Batard & Friends – STUpodity – ESPN, Stugotz
- Off Camera with Sam Jones – Sam Jones
- Ben Greenfield Fitness – Ben Greenfield: Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Performance and Nutrition Coach
- Justice In America – The Appeal
- Throughline – NPR
- The Bill Simmons Podcast – The Ringer
- The Weirdest Thing I Learned This Week – Popular Science
- The Genius Life – Max Lugavere
- Binge Mode: Harry Potter – The Ringer
- THE BRENDON SHOW – Brendon Burchard
- 99% Invisible – Roman Mars
- Code Switch – NPR
- Pretty Basic with Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz – Ramble
- Le Batard and Friends – South Beach Sessions – ESPN, Dan Le Batard, Stugotz
- Sincerely Fortune – Fortune Feimster
- 10 Things To Tell You – Laura Tremaine
- The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast – iHeartRadio
- Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda – Alan Alda
- Case Closed – Macmillan
- Over My Dead Body – Wondery
- The Lazy Genius Podcast – Kendra, The Lazy Genius
- Three Identical Strangers: The Science Behind The Story – CNN
- Extraterrestrial – Parcast Network
- A Call to Lead – Jennifer Morgan
- Mueller, She Wrote – Mueller, She Wrote
- Making Sense with Sam Harris – Sam Harris
- Lovett or Leave It – Crooked Media
- The Brandel Chamblee Podcast with Jaime Diaz – email@example.com
- Off The Pill – Higa TV
- Press Send with Chinae Alexander – Dear Media
- The Slowdown – American Public Media
- Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts – Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts
- 10 Things That Scare Me – WNYC Studios
- Coffee Convos with Kail Lowry & Lindsie Chrisley – Wave Podcast Network
- WHOA That’s Good Podcast – Sadie Robertson
- Past is Prologue – Signal Co No1
- House of Kim with Kim Zolciak – PodcastOne
- The Intelligence – The Economist
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman – WaitWhat
- LeVar Burton Reads – LeVar Burton and Stitcher
- Chubbies Podcast – Chubbies
- True Crime Obsessed – True Crime Obsessed
- Root of Evil: The True Story of the Hodel Family and the Black Dahlia – TNT / Cadence13
- Should This Exist? – WaitWhat
- Sunday Sitdown with Willie Geist – Willie Geist, Sunday TODAY
- Meaningful Conversations with Maria Shriver – Shriver Media and Cadence13
- The Rachel Cruze Show – Ramsey Solutions
- The Art of Process with Aimee Mann and Ted Leo – Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, and Maximum Fun
- Essential Oil Solutions with doTERRA – firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- Drew and Drew’s Grandma – Drew Monson
- Teach Create Motivate Podcast: Motivational Tips & Tricks for Teachers – Ashley Marquez
- Invention – iHeartRadio
- CBS Sunday Morning with Jane Pauley – Radio.com
- Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson – Mike Tyson
- David Tennant Does a Podcast With… – Somethin’ Else & No Mystery
- Conviction – Gimlet
- Reply All – Gimlet
- Unobscured – iHeartRadio & Aaron Mahnke
- Yo, Is This Racist? – Earwolf and Andrew Ti
- Death, Sex & Money – WNYC Studios
- Family Secrets – iHeartRadio
- The Dropout – ABC News
- Anna Faris Is Unqualified – Unqualified Media
- Whine Down with Jana Kramer – iHeartRadio
- Food Matters Podcast – James Colquhoun
- HEAVY CHECKLIST – HEAVY D
- The Dan Bongino Show – Westwood One / Dan Bongino
- NPR News Now – NPR
- Duolingo Spanish Podcast – Duolingo
- The Daily – The New York Times
- The Argument – The New York Times Opinion
- RISE Together Podcast – Rachel Hollis & Dave Hollis
- What Next | Daily News and Analysis – Slate Magazine
- Up First – NPR
- Something You Should Know – Mike Carruthers / OmniCast Media
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard – Armchair Umbrella
- Kickass News – Mathis Entertainment, Inc.
- Monday Morning Podcast – Bill Burr
- My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark – Exactly Right / Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark
- The Joe Rogan Experience – Joe Rogan
- TED Talks Daily – TED
- Murderville – The Intercept
- Monster – iHeartRadio & Tenderfoot TV
- Last Podcast On The Left – The Last Podcast Network
- Stuff You Should Know – iHeartRadio & HowStuffWorks
- The Daily Show With Trevor Noah: Ears Edition – Comedy Central
- Freakonomics Radio – Dubner Productions and Stitcher
- The Rachel Maddow Show – Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
- Monstruo – Incongruity Media
- The Ben Shapiro Show – The Daily Wire
- This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von – Theo Von
- The GaryVee Audio Experience – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Sleep With Me – Dearest Scooter
- The MFCEO Project – Andy Frisella | #100to0
- The Big One: Your Survival Guide – KPCC 89.3 | Southern California Public Radio
- King and the Sting – Brendan Schaub & Theo Von
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss: Bestselling Author, Human Guinea Pig
- Stuff You Missed in History Class – iHeartRadio & HowStuffWorks
- Joel Osteen Podcast – Joel Osteen
- The Breakfast Club – iHeartRadio
- How to Money – iHeartRadio
- Happy Face – iHeartRadio
- Sword and Scale – Wondery | Incongruity True Crime
- Jocko Podcast – Jocko DEFCOR Network
- NPR Politics Podcast – NPR
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – Gretchen Rubin / The Onward Project / Panoply
- Mobituaries with Mo Rocca – CBS News, Inc.
- Cold – KSL Podcasts | Wondery
- Planet Money – NPR
- The Dave Ramsey Show – Ramsey Solutions
- Call Her Daddy – Barstool Sports
- Fresh Air – NPR
- Dr. Death – Wondery
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations – Oprah
- Pardon My Take – Barstool Sports
- The Goal Digger Podcast – Jenna Kutcher
- ED MYLETT SHOW – Ed Mylett
- Small Doses with Amanda Seales – Starburns Audio
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris – ABC News
- Mythology – Parcast Network
- Phil in the Blanks – Dr. Phil McGraw
- The Moth – The Moth
- The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe – Mike Rowe
- Broken Harts – iHeartRadio & Glamour
- RISE podcast – Rachel Hollis
- This Podcast Will Kill You – Exactly Right / Erin Welsh & Erin Allmann Updyke
- Off The Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe – PodcastOne
- Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories – Parcast Network
- Mile Marker 181 – Emily Nestor
- Hidden Brain – NPR
- The Misfits Podcast – Misfits
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – NPR
- Lore – Aaron Mahnke
- Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend – Team Coco & Earwolf
- Crime Junkie – audiochuck
- Pod Save America – Crooked Media
- Elevation with Steven Furtick – Elevation Church
- This American Life – This American Life
- Losing 100 Pounds with Phit-n-Phat: Real diet talk from someone who defeated a lifetime of obesity and now teaches you. – Corinne Crabtree
- Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! – NPR
- TED Radio Hour – NPR
- VIEWS with David Dobrik and Jason Nash – Cadence13
- On Being with Krista Tippett – On Being Studios
- Oprah’s Master Class: The Podcast – Oprah
- Waking Up with Sam Harris – Sam Harris
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast – Dr. Jordan B. Peterson: Professor of Psychology
- Journeys of Faith with Paula Faris – ABC News
- RV Navigator – Ken & Martha, The RV Navigators
- American Scandal – Wondery
- Casefile True Crime – Casefile True Crime
- Radiolab – WNYC Studios
- Criminal – Criminal & Radiotopia
- Invisibilia – NPR
- Up and Vanished – Tenderfoot TV
- No Man’s Land by The Wing – The Wing
- Revisionist History – Malcolm Gladwell / Pushkin
- Believed – NPR
- Ear Hustle – Ear Hustle & Radiotopia
- My Dad Wrote A Porno – My Dad Wrote A Porno
- Secrets Of Saving And Investing – Life Kit from NPR
- Exercise: Learn To Love (Or At Least Like) It – Life Kit from NPR
- Eat Your Way To A Healthier Life – Life Kit from NPR
- Find Money You Didn’t Know You Had – Life Kit from NPR
- Uncover – CBC Podcasts
- The Tony Robbins Podcast – Tony Robbins
- Slow Burn – Slate
- The End Of The World with Josh Clark – iHeartRadio
- The Teacher’s Pet – The Australian
- Bag Man – MSNBC, Rachel Maddow
- The Dream – Little Everywhere & Stitcher
- In the Dark – APM Reports
- Someone Knows Something – CBC Podcasts
- Dirty John – L.A. Times | Wondery
- Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez and Football Inc. – The Boston Globe | Wondery
- Heaven’s Gate – Stitcher / Pineapple Street Media / Glynn Washington
- Louder With Crowder – Steven Crowder
- Bear Brook – New Hampshire Public Radio
- Serial – This American Life
- 2 Dope Queens – WNYC Studios
- Wolverine: The Long Night – Marvel and Stitcher
- Homecoming – Gimlet
- Knock Knock – Swell Story Media
- Crimetown – Gimlet
- Trust and Believe with Shaun T – Trust and Believe with Shaun T
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes – Lewis Howes
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – Dan Carlin
- Caliphate – The New York Times
- Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel – Audible
- Shane And Friends – Shane Dawson
- S-Town – Serial & This American Life