Unbounce may be a Canadian software company. it had been launched in 2009 by Rick Perreault. it’s widely known for its landing page service. Unbounce is providing the landing page to websites from almost a decade now. it’s believed that the landing page may be a crucial a part of any website. a decent landing page can increase the conversion rate and improve the user experience.
With Unbounce, you don’t need any coding language to style landing pages. Unlike coding, you’ll see what you’re designing. It becomes easier and efficient with Unbounce as they have a variety of tools which you’ll easily use.
The main purpose of Unbounce is to free from unnecessary coding. With Unbounce, all you would like could be a creative mind. Besides the landing pages, Unbounce also helps you to create pop-ups, sticky bars, etc. for your website.
Landing pages are critical for growing your online business. They encourage users to buy, generate leads, or maybe collect information about your prospects.
For many businesses, however, landing pages are a struggle. Marketing teams either don’t skills to create landing pages or consider themselves too busy to create them.
HOW DOES UNBOUNCE FIT IN THE PICTURE?
Unbounce may be a Canadian software company, but they’re most well-known for their landing page builder. It’s an easy drag-and-drop tool that anyone can use, even though they aren’t a developer or web designer.
Unbounce is an all-in-one platform, allowing businesses to make beautiful, functioning landing pages that convert. and also the smartest thing is that you just don’t need to hire a developer.
Their drag-and-drop builder makes it super easy to use. They also offer a large range of landing page support features, including popups and sticky bars.
This review will break down everything you would like to know about using Unbounce so you’ll decide if it’s the correct fit for your business.
Get more leads, more sales, and more customers with the leading landing page platform.
Unbounce allows you to create and publish your own landing pages, without having a developer to code ‘em. It’s a better and faster way to get more conversions
Benefits of Unbounce
- NoCodingNeeded: the simplest a part of Unbounce is that it will beused by beginners and other people who do not know how to code. So, to use it, you don’t need coding knowledge to make a landing page for your website.
- SimpleUI: The interface is simple to know . You don’t need to google about every other tool to understand about it. All the tools are named in an exceedingly very easy manner.
- So ManyFeatures: There are such a lot of features and tools available to use. you’ll find all the tools associated with a landing page development on Unbounce only.
- MultipleTemplates: You don’t need to worry about the templates. There are many templates for you to use.
- Easyanalysis: Unbounce gives you a tool to analyze the performance of your landing page. The analyzer also allows you to know what you’ll be able to improve on your landing page.
FIRST LOOK OF UNBOUNCE
At first look, Unbounce looks a touch overwhelming for the uninitiated. There are plenty of features and therefore the learning curve looks like it can be steep.
However, after a fast poke around I see all the features are well labeled and documented.
There are in-depth features which I likely wouldn’t use off the bat, but the platform seems very intuitive to use.
Unbounce’s dashboard – in this instance, a form is being edited.
Unbounce offers a three-tiered pricing plan starting at $79 per month if you pay annually. This plan includes 75 landing pages and eight popups and sticky bars.
Unbounce isn’t exactly cheap.
They also offer a 30-day free trial so you’ll try it out before you decide to an annual plan.
Plan features vary based on which account you decide on, of course, but the most important difference is that the number of pages you’ll publish per month.
Pro and Enterprise plans also offer integration with other software services, like Salesforce and Marketo.
UNBOUNCE WORKING STEP BY STEP
What stands out most about Unbounce is it’s incredibly easy to use. If you have used a drag and drop web builder before, you’ll be able to manage Unbounce.
Here is how it works in 6 simple steps with each step described in further detail below:
✔️Build Any Page on Your Own
With our easy drag-and-drop builder and an all-you-can-eat buffet of 100+ templates, you’ll bring any campaign vision to life in a fraction of the time it might take with a developer.
✔️Create the exact Page you wish
✔️Continually Grow Your ROI
Get built-in conversion power and therefore the ability to A/B test your pages to check exactly what’s working. Experiment with messaging, design, and forms to validate what makes more visitors convert, more often.
Ready to Try Unbounce for Yourself?
1.SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL
Sign up for a free trial, then login to Ubounce.
Then, click the green “Create New” button within the upper left-hand corner. By default, this can create a brand new landing page. (Use “Pick a content type” to choose popups or sticky bars. )
Use the green button to create your page.
2 – PICK YOUR TEMPLATE AND START EDITING
You have the choice to begin with a blank page or a template. we’ll choose a template for this walkthrough.
Once you have selected your template, click “Start with this template” in the bottom right corner to start editing your new landing page.
3 – CUSTOMIZE YOUR DESIRE TEMPLATE
Now, you’re in the Unbounce builder. Using the icons in the left-hand corner, you’ll change the background image, add text, and extra elements.
If you aren’t sure what a particular icon does, hover over it along with your cursor and a description will pop-up
Use these tools to feature social media widgets, embed video, add text, and more.
Your next steps include:
- Edit the background photo
- Add your own photo (or finalize your choice)
- Add buttons (important for a robust actionable CTA)
- Adjust any background colors
4 – ADD UNIQUE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LANDING PAGE
When you click on an item, the ‘properties’ of the item will show in the right sidebar.
Editing the button can come upon as overwhelming but it’s actually simple.
For example, i would like to edit the “Book Now” button, so I click on the button and can now:
- Change the size
- Amend the colour
- Change the text
- Add or remove a link
5 – SAVE YOUR UNBOUNCE LANDING PAGE
Once you’re satisfied along with your page, click the blue “Save” button in the top right corner.
Click the page name on the left side of the top Nav bar and alter it to fit your preference. Since we are using a template and that we didn’t change the name, it’s the name of the template, Wayfaring
6 – ADJUST, INTEGRATE AND PUBLISH
You will now be taken to a dashboard where you can:
- Adjust the URL
- Create A/B test versions
- Integrate with other programs, including email programs and marketing software
Unbounce offers comprehensive support material online which should help with these processes.
Once you’re done and ready to publish, click the blue “Publish” button in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
Congratulations – your landing page is now live!
FEATURES & SERVICES
What do you get when you choose Unbounce? the particular features depend on the plan you select , but the main offering is access to the Unbounce drag-and-drop builder.
Let’s start there.
WHAT CAN THE UNBOUNCE LANDING PAGE BUILDER DO?
This builder allows you to simply create a full-fledged landing page without ever touching the code. you’ll add text, buttons, videos, social widgets, and more.
Each feature you add are often customized in dozens of way, including adjusting the font, size of text, color, and adding links.
You can add metadata, alt descriptions, adjust transparency, and much, much more. it’s an incredibly powerful tool that’s easy enough for many web-savvy folks to use.
The Full List of Page Builder Features
The specific features you’ve got access to will depend on the Unbounce plan you select , however, all plans include:
- Minimum of 75 Published Landing Pages Per Month (on very cheap plan)
- Minimum of 8 Published Popups and Sticky Bars
(on very cheap plan)
- Access to more than 100 Landing Page Templates
- Unlimited Users & Domains
- Dynamic Text Replacement (This helps with PPC)
- GDPR Compliance
- SSL Encryption
- Stock Photo Library from Unsplash
- Mobile Optimized Landing Pages
These are often expected as standard from all plans, but there’s more.
OTHER UNIVERSAL FUNCTIONALITIES (ALL PLANS)
Along with usable features, the Unbounce platform was built with flexibility and coalescence in mind. Here could be a list of further utilities:
All plans allow you to integrate with:
- Infusion Software
- Zoho CRM
Unbounce offers a complete of 106 integrations.
Further integrations include email tools including MailChimp, Constant Contact, Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor, and AWeber.
Stats & Reports
You also have access to a wide range of reports and stats about how your landing page is performing, including:
- Generated Leads
Currently, you can’t download the reports, only view them. However, if you’re an agency looking to provide the tool for clients, you’ll add them as a “view only” user so that they can view stats themselves.
A/B Testing Abilities
All plans offer you the flexibility to A/B test landing pages and sticky bars so you’ll do more of what works. The A/B test center tracks visitors, views, conversions, and conversion rates.
All pages automatically include Google’s Page Speed best practices to make sure your pages load fast.
Google Single Sign-On
Allows users to sign into Unbounce easily using an email address assigned to your business.
The Unbounce system does well to keep all data secure using:
The Unbounce system does well to keep all data secure using:
- Automatic SSL encryption
- Session timeouts
We will cover the complete package of security measures further down the review.
The features above are offered on all plans. However, Premium and Enterprise plans offer a couple of additional features
Most of those are overkill for smaller businesses but are worth keeping in mind as you scale.
- Additional published landing pages; up to 150 for Premium and 375+ for Enterprise accounts.
- Additionally published popups and sticky bars, up to 16 for Premium and 40+ for Enterprise accounts
- Client sub-accounts, so you’ll easily manage multiple clients.
- AMP landing pages for lightning fast landing pages using Google’s AMP framework. (Currently in open beta).
- Additional integrations with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Ability to schedule pop-ups.
- Schedule sticky bar launches.
- Advanced targeting for pop-ups and sticky bars.
- Page redirects.
What Else Do Enterprise Customers Get?
On the back of many dollars per month, enterprise customers get exclusive access to:
- Two-factor authentication
- Customer success manager
- Dedicated launch specialist
- Page migration services
- A ticket to Unbounce’s annual CTAConf (Call to Action Conference).
Data security may be a huge deal for online businesses, and it’s nice to seea corporation take it seriously.
Unbounce features a solid set of protective attributes in placeto keep you and your visitor’s data secure. Enterprise customers have access to additional features, which are noted in the list below.
- SSL Encryption: All Unbounce pages display the lock icon in the URL bar and use HTTPS to keep data secure.
- GDPR Compliance:All pages are designed to be GDPR compliant.
- IP Filters: Filter IP addresses you recognize so you’ll view your pages without messing up your tracking. Also helps keep conversion data clean and accurate.
- 2 Factor Authentication: Requires a trusted device additionally to one password. For Enterprise customers only.
- Audit Logs & Automatic Backups: Again, just for Enterprise customers.
Limitations of Unbounce
- Multi-User Experience: The experience of some companies who use the Unbounce’s service for multiple users, wasn’t so great. you have to re-evaluate if you’re buying the plan for your team. Users say that the interface of their web application wasn’t satisfying while multiple users work in it.
- Price: Although Unbounce may be a great service, it’s too expensive for an individual to spend $80 a month. If you’re not too serious about your website, you must consider to back out. However, you’ll take 30 days trial before buying the service, just just in case you think that you it’s an excellent tool for you.
- TooManyFeatures:As already said in the advantages, Unbounce has too many features and tools. However, it are often its disadvantage too. Having too many features can confuse the user and can take a lotof your time to tryall of them out and choose which one to use. Moreover, according to some users, tools are poorly organized.
- DesignChanges: The design of the landing page gets changed once we switch from desktop to mobile. Although it’s obvious, it sucks once you work tons on the design and you see something changed on your phone.
CLIENT SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Unbounce features a ton of self-help resources in its Help Center. Documentation is split by topic, including Getting Started, Integrations, Community, and Ecourses.
The search function doesn’t work particularly well. i wasable to find answers to my questions, but they were often buried within the search results.
SOME QUESTIONS WERE DIFFICULT TO FIND AN ANSWER TO
For example, once I searched “how to add a facebook button,” the solution wasn’t easy to locate. But a minimum of it had been there!
You may need to stay sharp to search out solutions to your queries.
In addition to the help Center, Unbounce also offers live support by:
- Live Chat
Support is offered Monday through Friday during “business hours,” but there’s no indication if that’s Pacific Standard Time, Central European Time (for their Berlin office), or both.
UNBOUNCE’S LIVE CHAT SUPPORT IN ACTION
I tested the live chat support. After typing my question, i was told where within the queue i used to be , which I appreciated.
Live screenshot of Unbounce’s Live Chat Feature
I moved through the queue quickly – it took about six minutes to get a live person through chat on a Monday at 2 pm in the afternoon. The support person pulled up my account and was ready to answer my question in about two minutes.
And, for what that’s worth, you’ll buy a la carte 5 packs of Sticky Bars and popups.
PROS AND CONS OF UNBOUNCE
Now that you’ve seen the whole picture, let’s mention where Unbounce stands out and where they come short .
- Extremely easy to create totally customized landing pages
- Easy to use templates, if you like
- many documentation in the Help Center
- A focus on security
- Many ways to check what works on your landing pages
- Could also be cost prohibitive for smaller business owners, very cheap plan is almost $1000 a year
- Number of options may overwhelm less tech-savvy users
- Support is restricted to business hours
Now, once you realize the limitations of Unbounce, you would possibly want to moveto a different tool. However, i might prefer to tell you that nothing is ideal . But we still gathered some good alternatives of Unbounce.
- InstaPage: A service that lets to create landing pages for the web marketing and campaign. It offers various features like A/B testing , multiple campaigns management, easy page building and lots of more. VISIT INSTAPAGE
- Leadpages: It’s a web tool to collect email subscribers . It provides templates . It are often used for hosting webinars, to make landing pages and tons other. VISIT LEADPAGES
- Click Funnels: It’s a web sales funnel builder that helps business market, sell and deliver the products online. It simplifies, online marketing, selling and delivery of the product and services. VISIT CLICK FUNNELS